Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] THEKEY -- UNLOCK THE FUTURE - page 24. (Read 29084 times)

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
What is this exchange? I first hear about it. Thekey is now in such a position that only good news will save the price of the token.

It seems this is new Chinese exhange (its remember me Kukoin). New exhanges good. But Im waiting for Binance and Okex. Thekey is Chinese project with big support and must be there Im sure.
I agree with you. Such a project as Thekey should be traded on major exchanges. I think the team has an agreement with Binance. The rest is a matter of time
the lack of major exchanges is affecting the dump in price. More than 100% price slash in the weeks and still going down But a lot of promises from investors and partners.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
What is this exchange? I first hear about it. Thekey is now in such a position that only good news will save the price of the token.

It seems this is new Chinese exhange (its remember me Kukoin). New exhanges good. But Im waiting for Binance and Okex. Thekey is Chinese project with big support and must be there Im sure.
I agree with you. Such a project as Thekey should be traded on major exchanges. I think the team has an agreement with Binance. The rest is a matter of time
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
As I know you have a lot of competitors. What is your main competitive advantage? How are you going bit your competitors?
Activity: 546
Merit: 116

March 5 th 23:00 GMT +8 TIME LBank exchange is ranked 16th on coinmarketcap by 24 h volume.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Hi. I want to know about another exchanges and ask aboute the price, because i like this projet, but is cheap. there is an expectation of increasing in the short term?

Yesterday there were news about listing on a new exchange Lbank.

"we are pleased to announce that Lbank exchange will be listing TKY/NEO and TKY/ETH pairs this friday"
Activity: 532
Hi. I want to know about another exchanges and ask aboute the price, because i like this projet, but is cheap. there is an expectation of increasing in the short term?
Activity: 238
While ever week hands keep selling on the drop, I along with many others will keep letting them do it, so we can suck up their tky. It's easy money
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I made a significant amount of tky, and a significant amount ive cashed out from tky to various other tokens, just dumping my holdings on the bid and buying in lower, one decent dump of a half mil or so, everyone's arse twitches and they follow suit, which in turn pushes the price down further so I can rebuy.
Activity: 266
A member of China’s top political advisory board has proposed the creation of a national cryptocurrency exchange and other regulatory systems at one of the two annual sessions of China's top legislative and advisory bodies, local news outlet Lie Yun Wang reported on March 3.
Activity: 280
I am not long in cryptos, but tky looks leuke the most promising to me with connections with large companies, support from Chinese govt. Lots of positive exposure. Just doubled nu holdings and am sure it will pay off in the long run
Activity: 322
Why TKY is still trading below ICO price? When is the next announcement coming some positive news?
Now the price of the token is very low. What do you think, is now a good time to buy? I like the project and I really believe in it
I assess the potential of this project is very high and currently the TKY price is very low and all the investment at this time will definitely help you a lot of profits. Just keep TKY for at least 1 year and the chance for you to have more x10 assets is quite possible and I will sell at $ 1

A whole year is too much. I think that already in the summer tky awaits a stormy short-term growth.
Activity: 294
The key is currently very cheap for a potential coin for only $ 0.024 for a TKY. This is a good time to buy TKY at the end of 2018 so you can make a profit from TKY
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Now the price of the token is very low. What do you think, is now a good time to buy? I like the project and I really believe in it
I assess the potential of this project is very high and currently the TKY price is very low and all the investment at this time will definitely help you a lot of profits. Just keep TKY for at least 1 year and the chance for you to have more x10 assets is quite possible and I will sell at $ 1
Activity: 319
Merit: 1

If you do than you should buy. I hold both TheKey TKY and SelfKey KEY.
Activity: 434
Activity: 280
Do you expect your existing customers (from the social insurance program) to migrate to the TKY ecosystem. What incentives would they have?
Yes, they will migrate to THEKEY ecosystem. In addition to enjoy the convenience brought by smart social insurance pay, they can also enjoy the convenience on IDV that can bring to every part of people’s life.
Pages:
Jump to: