Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] THEKEY -- UNLOCK THE FUTURE - page 22. (Read 29084 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 116

Much depends on the market and the price of neo.

I think the price may fall even more because there are no prerequisites for growth.
We all understand that, the price fell almost 3 times from the ICO price. It's not normal. I think the team needs to take some kind of action.

I got the impression that the team is not very versed in the western style of marketing. Some strange announcements of announcements do not influence well the price and the volume of trades is small because of exchanges.

Currently the main exchange is Kucoin, but the team advances with their project and development, one of a very strong project in China where they choose to focus on hard work, development, instead of news and hype

I hope that you will be right, not me.

But at the moment everything looks not so good and the market is not to blame for this.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101

I think the price may fall even more because there are no prerequisites for growth.
We all understand that, the price fell almost 3 times from the ICO price. It's not normal. I think the team needs to take some kind of action.

Im curious why they dont post weekly updates about progress in development? Like this making a lot of other projects (CoinFi for example). Conferences are good. But what news in development?

They post news about developments and updates, just follow them on twitter. It might not sounds big, but Alibaba and its company are giants in the business world, and Thekey able to formed partnerships with these giants signify Thekey trust, reliability, and capabilities in the business world

I got the impression that the team is not very versed in the western style of marketing. Some strange announcements of announcements do not influence well the price and the volume of trades is small because of exchanges.

Currently the main exchange is Kucoin, but the team advances with their project and development, one of a very strong project in China where they choose to focus on hard work, development, instead of news and hype
China has closed access to all cryptocurrencies and ICO related websites in February, so I'm not surprised that TKY price collapsed...

Thekey is a long term project, so even with China closed access to crypto, Thekey is a gov't backed project with partnerships with many multi-billion industry, it should thrive in a long run, generating millions of dollars in revenue, not just mvp.
Just take a look. The price of TKY fell in 3 times in comparison with the price of ICO. Stop fooling yourself. The project did not meet my expectations

Not sure what your expectations are? btc and atl coins are down in this current market, not just Thekey, but Thekey fundamentals remain strong as the team continue with their progress and development.
i see the price of thekey is downing ,is it the good chance to buy some from market for investment right now ?

always due your own diligence prior to investing. Thekey runs on Neo platform, mainly focus on identity, currently serving millions of people in China, very strong project back by a strong team and great leadership CEO Catherine, lots of big partnerships,etc...
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
China has closed access to all cryptocurrencies and ICO related websites in February, so I'm not surprised that TKY price collapsed...

Thekey is a long term project, so even with China closed access to crypto, Thekey is a gov't backed project with partnerships with many multi-billion industry, it should thrive in a long run, generating millions of dollars in revenue, not just mvp.
Just take a look. The price of TKY fell in 3 times in comparison with the price of ICO. Stop fooling yourself. The project did not meet my expectations
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Im curious why they dont post weekly updates about progress in development? Like this making a lot of other projects (CoinFi for example). Conferences are good. But what news in development?

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
i see the price of thekey is downing ,is it the good chance to buy some from market for investment right now ?
TKY has been hit so darn hard. I'm from the pre-sale and still holding but I think even with bonus we took a hit. And I have question: 3.63Billion TKY in circulation. Does this include tokens yet to be released from private sale?

Without private sale. Private sale participants will recive their tokens after lockup period (3/6 monthes)
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
I think many will agree that the project went below expectations. This was affected by the unfavorable situation on the market and perhaps the poor organization of the conduct of the ICO itself.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
TKY has been hit so darn hard. I'm from the pre-sale and still holding but I think even with bonus we took a hit. And I have question: 3.63Billion TKY in circulation. Does this include tokens yet to be released from private sale?
I dont know what going with market. A lot of good news in different projects and price fallen. Also  a lot of different great news in Thekey. Probably someone want to dump and buy cheap coins before big growing  Huh

https://twitter.com/CatherineTHEKEY/status/971958893441007616

The “Guangzhou Online Healthcare Insurance Service” Wechat official account developed by THEKEY is the exclusive domestic platform applying identity verification in Designated Hospital Selection process, and has been widely reported by a dozen of domestic mainstream media.

I'm very annoyed that the team can not agree with the information about updating on coinmarketcap, that the position was reflected correctly. Here's the news and do not work.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
I dont know what going with market. A lot of good news in different projects and price fallen. Also  a lot of different great news in Thekey. Probably someone want to dump and buy cheap coins before big growing  Huh

https://twitter.com/CatherineTHEKEY/status/971958893441007616

The “Guangzhou Online Healthcare Insurance Service” Wechat official account developed by THEKEY is the exclusive domestic platform applying identity verification in Designated Hospital Selection process, and has been widely reported by a dozen of domestic mainstream media.
Activity: 238
In this market ( which is crap now) all alt coins suffer losses, no matter of BTC Rises of drops. When bullrun is finished on BTC and if put on more exchanges imo prices will go up fast. For now i’m just re doubeling my tky waiting for better times.. and they will come for sure. Tky is one of the most solid products on the current market imo
I heard that APEX is changing a blockchain from NEO. Because looking at options that'll support features Apex needs into the future. And at this stage, THEKEY haven't run into any limitations for the implementation happening here. But the change is it possible for TKY?

Team already asked this question in telegram chat. They responded that they do not plan to change the neo in the near future to anything else.
Activity: 308
I heard that APEX is changing a blockchain from NEO. Because looking at options that'll support features Apex needs into the future. And at this stage, THEKEY haven't run into any limitations for the implementation happening here. But the change is it possible for TKY?
Activity: 210
Something I've been wondering actually, are there any definite plans for the rollout of TKY in areas other than China or is it focus on China first and then see from there?
Pages:
Jump to: