Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] THEKEY -- UNLOCK THE FUTURE - page 23. (Read 29084 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I bough the layers downwards.. and i’m here for the long run. Will hodle. When BTC settles and more exchanges will be added for TKY this will go up. My estimation would be that this could go as high as 0.4 /0.5 usd in the end.

0.5 usd per TKY it is impossible price, because total supply of THEKEY is huge and if price will be over half of usd - it is mean that total cap of this token will be over than total cap of NEO.
Activity: 504
I bough the layers downwards.. and i’m here for the long run. Will hodle. When BTC settles and more exchanges will be added for TKY this will go up. My estimation would be that this could go as high as 0.4 /0.5 usd in the end.

every altcoin is on the decline due to market, however, Thekey value should increase in the long run
Does tky show up in neon? I know it's buggy and scrolls through the tokens but never seems to show up
After adding hash script All good i deleted and added again

check Neotracker, Thekey should works and should show up on Neo wallet
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
With last week prices a perfect moment to jump in. If everybody here in this group would buy for 100 USD, lol.. the. We would go op a couple of cents..
Activity: 280
Does tky show up in neon? I know it's buggy and scrolls through the tokens but never seems to show up
After adding hash script All good i deleted and added again
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
 considering getting into The Key and I know this is probably the most biased place to ask but how do you see it performing long term or even short term for that matter?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
TKY listed on LBank exhange on March 9 18:00 (+8 GMT). TKY/ETH and TKY/NEO pairs are available. Lbank (top 15) is more biggest exhange than Kukoin (top 24)  Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/thekeyvip/status/972051514742095872

I have a few questions
1. Whose is this exchange?
2. Why will not there be a pair of btc/tky?
3. What daily volumes at this exchange

This is Chinese exhange (very liked like Kukoin). You can look all details on coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/lbank/

It has 152 mln usd daily volume right now. I dont know why they dont have pair in BTC/TKY there. Ask in team in their telegram.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
TKY listed on LBank exhange on March 9 18:00 (+8 GMT). TKY/ETH and TKY/NEO pairs are available. Lbank (top 15) is more biggest exhange than Kukoin (top 24)  Roll Eyes

I have a few questions
1. Whose is this exchange?
2. Why will not there be a pair of btc/tky?
3. What daily volumes at this exchange
TKY listed on LBank exhange on March 9 18:00 (+8 GMT). TKY/ETH and TKY/NEO pairs are available. Lbank (top 15) is more biggest exhange than Kukoin (top 24)  Roll Eyes

http://asia.cointime.com/blockchain/10428.html

Thekey was recently invited to speak at the blockchain summits at Stanford. Congrat to Thekey.
People keep asking me if the total circulation is an issue but what they don’t understand is when you consider how many people will be involved with this, it’s literally nothing
Especially if the government is involved

People should invest for long term, so short term volatility wont be much of an issue. The key is a relatively new project in blockchain, but its has a strong track of record, currently serving millions of people in China.
China has closed access to all cryptocurrencies and ICO related websites in February, so I'm not surprised that TKY price collapsed...

Thekey is a long term project, so even with China closed access to crypto, Thekey is a gov't backed project with partnerships with many multi-billion industry, it should thrive in a long run, generating millions of dollars in revenue, not just mvp.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
China has closed access to all cryptocurrencies and ICO related websites in February, so I'm not surprised that TKY price collapsed...
Activity: 280
People keep asking me if the total circulation is an issue but what they don’t understand is when you consider how many people will be involved with this, it’s literally nothing
Especially if the government is involved
Activity: 308
I literally cannot reason to myself at this point how ontology would be a better buy when it drops on Friday
Even if I turned some profit on it
The hype is too much and it’s an airdrop for holders.. so worst case is I have to wait 2 weeks longer til Apr1st hedge funds release to see some green here
That .01/.02 could be the difference between thousands TKY
Activity: 238
I feel like you’re either buying from a centralized computer lab ran by angels gifting us, or someone who had no business buying TKY in the first place
That or there’s some serious pro traders who are keeping it low until Apr1st hedging Wink
Which could literally pull the sell walls within seconds
That’s my best theory
Activity: 322
in a down market in FUD ville, a coin that was priced/valued at 20 cents was sneaky listed on Binance. there was NO announcment from the ONT team. Only announcment was Huobi starting tomororw.
What is this exchange? I first hear about it. Thekey is now in such a position that only good news will save the price of the token.

It seems this is new Chinese exhange (its remember me Kukoin). New exhanges good. But Im waiting for Binance and Okex. Thekey is Chinese project with big support and must be there Im sure.
I agree with you. Such a project as Thekey should be traded on major exchanges. I think the team has an agreement with Binance. The rest is a matter of time
the lack of major exchanges is affecting the dump in price. More than 100% price slash in the weeks and still going down But a lot of promises from investors and partners.
What promises? There was so much hype during the ICO period, it was almost impossible to take part in it. And now the price of the token fell 2 times. Isn't that a cause for concern?

They have partnership with 2 chinese multi-billions companies: China Unicom (350 BILLION marketcap) and Tsinghua Unigroup (China's largest chipmaker). Also Neo will be working with them. So this project with huge potential but for long term. I hope to see price in 1 usd in this summer
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
What is this exchange? I first hear about it. Thekey is now in such a position that only good news will save the price of the token.

It seems this is new Chinese exhange (its remember me Kukoin). New exhanges good. But Im waiting for Binance and Okex. Thekey is Chinese project with big support and must be there Im sure.
I agree with you. Such a project as Thekey should be traded on major exchanges. I think the team has an agreement with Binance. The rest is a matter of time
the lack of major exchanges is affecting the dump in price. More than 100% price slash in the weeks and still going down But a lot of promises from investors and partners.
What promises? There was so much hype during the ICO period, it was almost impossible to take part in it. And now the price of the token fell 2 times. Isn't that a cause for concern?
Pages:
Jump to: