Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] THEKEY -- UNLOCK THE FUTURE - page 20. (Read 29084 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
on which exchanges you will be listed? Kucoin and switcheo? But when it will be?
Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Howdy, your project looks great. Art your token is etc-20?

nep 5, it is neo blockchain-based

Its a Neo platform, so you will need Neo wallet to store Thekey, not ether wallet
I am pleased to observe the progress of the project. The team is constantly making new partnerships with good companies. Is there any news about new exchanges? maybe binance?

They will be couple of decentralize nep 5/neo exchanges that will list Thekey
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
I am pleased to observe the progress of the project. The team is constantly making new partnerships with good companies. Is there any news about new exchanges? maybe binance?
Activity: 420
Merit: 25

Howdy, your project looks great. Art your token is etc-20?

nep 5, it is neo blockchain-based
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
https://twitter.com/CatherineTHEKEY/status/978467676010905602

But Im not sure if anything can help the price right now when whole market goes so bad. Maybe it will just slow down that drop for a bit.
I still dont expect the value in bitcoin to get that low irrespective of the market but I believe there will still be a surge in price sooner in the year.

But Im not sure if anything can help the price right now when whole market goes so bad. Maybe it will just slow down that drop for a bit.

All this news that is given to us regularly can only be beneficial for the smooth running of THEKEY in the long term.

It's better than a short hype.

I hope they enjoyed their meal  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Almost every week I see good news from TKY on partnership agreements. But why is the price of TKY has fallen so much?

Its not just Thekey, btc falls in price and bring altcoin with it, once the bull hits, prices will rise
Almost every week I see good news from TKY on partnership agreements. But why is the price of TKY has fallen so much?
Partnership it only cooperation agreement. It is necessary to begin development of this partnership further. And then the project only begins to grow on the way of big development. I think these facts now and contain growth. While early to it grow, it needs time. It still too young.

Its a young blockchain identity project but Thekey has been around for a while, it plan to integrate blockchain to its identity verification system that being used by millions of people in China
Certain that when the bull run hits, TKY will be at the forefront (especially from these prices)

When the bull hits, btc and altcoin will be on the rise, and Thekey will stands out for its strong foundation and value
In see thekey has had the deal signed in said chinese province, since 2016. What has been going on since then?

development, development, and more development. Its one of a few blockchain projects that has huge partnerships with government and alibaba and its affiliations
TheKey has more than doubled its price from its recent dip, which is amazing?
Any particular reason behind this?

Its still under ICOs price, strong long term project with excellent track of record
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
In see thekey has had the deal signed in said chinese province, since 2016. What has been going on since then?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Partnership it only cooperation agreement. It is necessary to begin development of this partnership further. And then the project only begins to grow on the way of big development. I think these facts now and contain growth. While early to it grow, it needs time. It still too young.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Market still sucks, you know. Should wait for the bull run. And it is quite possible TKY will be in front of it.

I don't really understand it, the project is amazing and moving fast.

Long-term price will be ok, I'm not afraid at all.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Unlike many other ICO projects, white paper and a wish list, Thekey is a long term project.
I with you perhaps will agree with your words. Most likely you are right, even just because the project started only recently and the long road according to the road map is necessary to it. As all of us already know usually a lot of time, at least a year or two to see the first some results leaves.

As I understand they will have own maiinnet and coins? Because on roadmap write that mainnet in june of this year. Coins with own blockchain have much more price.

PS: it seems coinmarketcap updated right number of tokens in circullation.
Pages:
Jump to: