Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] THEKEY -- UNLOCK THE FUTURE - page 19. (Read 29084 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
is there any newest updates?
Activity: 126
I am pleased to observe the progress of the project. The team is constantly making new partnerships with good companies. Is there any news about new exchanges? maybe binance?

They will be couple of decentralize nep 5/neo exchanges that will list Thekey
The fact of the matter is that Binance supports NEP-5 blockchain. What prevents such a huge project as THEKEY to go on this exchange?

Well, there is no working product yet, as I understand. Binance is very meticulous in these things. And I personally think this is one of the main reasons this exchange is the best one in our cryptoworld.

Correct me if I am wrong but the TKYs real deal will come out somewhere near the end of 2018, right?
Why would you say that? On this exchange there are a lot of coins that do not have the finished product. Binance does not look at the finished product, and the amount of money ready to pay for the listing.

I was pretty sure I am right about it. But now I am a little bit confused. Are you sure about what you say?

Can we have a link on Binance listing procedure if it even exist? What are requirements for the coins and tokens there?

And the final thougt. TKY will go to its own blockchain. So definitely there will be a token swap. Maybe big exchenges will wait till that happens.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
I am pleased to observe the progress of the project. The team is constantly making new partnerships with good companies. Is there any news about new exchanges? maybe binance?

The fact of the matter is that Binance supports NEP-5 blockchain. What prevents such a huge project as THEKEY to go on this exchange?

Well, there is no working product yet, as I understand. Binance is very meticulous in these things. And I personally think this is one of the main reasons this exchange is the best one in our cryptoworld.

Correct me if I am wrong but the TKYs real deal will come out somewhere near the end of 2018, right?
Why would you say that? On this exchange there are a lot of coins that do not have the finished product. Binance does not look at the finished product, and the amount of money ready to pay for the listing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Does THEKEY will have its own blockchain? Or it will be a NEP-5 token on NEO Forever?
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
It's good that I did not listen to clever people and sold my tokens on the first day. And as it turned out at the very peak. There was a lot of Hypa, but the fall in prices was natural.
Well, you sold your tokens at the time. Now the market environment is very bad, and I expect the rebound time to come.
Activity: 420
please add your future events here:

https://tothemoon.live/Home/AddEvent
Merit: 100
It's good that I did not listen to clever people and sold my tokens on the first day. And as it turned out at the very peak. There was a lot of Hypa, but the fall in prices was natural.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Can I know the exact circulation situation? 3.7billion is circulating now without counting locked coin. First unlock is 0.6billion and second unlock is 0.2billion. And company have 5.5billion. Is that right?
I will buy more TKY. It is so undervalued now. Hope It will unlock my future  Grin Grin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

Activity: 224
Merit: 21
THEKEY speaks to leaders from national, provincial and municipal levels of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security in China, at a conference held to discuss THEKEY's IDV solutions https://neonewstoday.com/general/thekey-conference-mobile-social-security-payments-kaifeng/
Activity: 420
Merit: 25

I will be waiting the ICO cuz it looks great,say me do you have any whitelist?

yeah thats it, wait for the ico dude
Activity: 14

I will be waiting the ICO cuz it looks great,say me do you have any whitelist?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
I think this project is very promising. The team is actively working, there are a lot of good partnerships. I think you just need to be patient. In autumn, it will be time to fix profits.
Yes, I'm waiting for the main stream adoption from them to be used in real cases in China and around the world.
btw, let's hope they climb to the ground first haha I mean ico price. lol
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
I think this project is very promising. The team is actively working, there are a lot of good partnerships. I think you just need to be patient. In autumn, it will be time to fix profits.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Great article, introduction, summary about Thekey, blockchain identity service
https://medium.com/@decentraIized/thekey-a-cryptocurrency-review-by-decentralizing-e92fe42b3f4e

Hi  team! I want to clarify the approximate end date of  ICO.

ICO ended a while back, but you can buy Thekey on Kucoin, more nep-5 decentralize exchanges will also list Thekey
on which exchanges you will be listed? Kucoin and switcheo? But when it will be?

As far as I know you already can trade TKY at switcheo. Take a look: https://switcheo.exchange/.

And you can trade it at Kucoin for sure. That is where I actually bought it at the first place.

volume is quite low on Switcheo, Kucoin is probably a better exchange to buy Thekey
on which exchanges you will be listed? Kucoin and switcheo? But when it will be?

Thekey is currently listed on Kucoin, Switcheo will be a decentralize exchange for nep-5tokens

As far as I know you already can trade TKY at switcheo. Take a look: https://switcheo.exchange/.

And you can trade it at Kucoin for sure. That is where I actually bought it at the first place.
Pages:
Jump to: