Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥BX.BET - The decentralized betting exchange🔥 ⭐ - page 6. (Read 18593 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 100
Given the constant growth in the popularity of sports betting on the Internet and a number of problems associated with this industry, the creation of an honest platform with a transparent system is a very relevant idea that can attract millions of players from all over the world.good luck team
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
It looks like a really strong project. The team is very experienced and has a clear vision of what they want to achieve. The MVP looks very promising and most important the tokenomics investors friendly. Keep going guys!
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Can I see the list of people who have invested in this project? Or can you tell me how many people have participated and invested in this project? I need to acknowledge how this project can earn the trust of many people to make sure this is a project that does not cheat the investor and hug the money away as other cheaters. Where can I see the news related to the project?
copper member
Activity: 98
BX.BET - THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANGE
May I know, what bonuses are available for those early investors?

Hello, for private sale inquiries please pm us, or get in touch via telegram, email, etc.

many thanks
copper member
I would like to know why the number of restricted areas is that high. I see some countries that are restricted only for this ICO.

Hi ahmadakbari,

you are right, there might be more countries excluded from our token sale, than in other ICO's. Our lawyers advised like this. We just want to be absolutely safe here..
Where are you from?

Activity: 126
May I know, what bonuses are available for those early investors?
Activity: 9
Interesting article about bringing back a social character into online betting:

https://medium.com/bxbet/the-social-character-of-the-bx-ecosystem-56ee9c17c064
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
I would like to know why the number of restricted areas is that high. I see some countries that are restricted only for this ICO.
copper member
Hello,

I'm still watching your project and will definitely take part in the pre-sale. Great work so far!
Do you have a referral campaign? I know some guys that might invest as well. If I get a bonus upon their investments, that would be good for both of us..  Cool Cool

thanks

Hello Housten02,

yes we are planning a referral campaign for the pre-sale / main sale. Details will be published soon, but I can already tell you know that it will be very attractive.

Activity: 14
This blockchain is quite stable. I have seen many coins recently that keep on forking even after dev patches. This one has Pow/Pos/Mn going on so it seems it's hard to attack. The team is also very professional on discord, I believe this one can survive past the incertitude phase. Good Luck
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
Interesting article on how the future of betting is improving thanks to the Blockchain: https://bitkan.com/news/topic/108194
Activity: 11
Hello,

I'm still watching your project and will definitely take part in the pre-sale. Great work so far!
Do you have a referral campaign? I know some guys that might invest as well. If I get a bonus upon their investments, that would be good for both of us..  Cool Cool

thanks
copper member
Activity: 51
Smart idea for betting which is an humanity biz from very old time until now! This project conduct a solutions to the pains, a good example by leveraging blockchain technology.
Activity: 15
The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the plan is progressing nicely.
copper member
to answer the question about multiple crypto currencies: No, the BX token will be the only enabler to use the BX ecosystem. On this way we can ensure a good performance of the token value.

copper member
Thank you for explaine. Full platform will be launched in Q3 2019 only? Why so long? Bets on your platform will be in BX tokens only?

In Q3, 2019 the BX Ecosystem will be available in its full scope (API's, Webmaster plugins, etc). But as shown in the roadmap we will have a beta platform and APPs available before. Also, we don't want to give false promises here. Good development takes time. Most finished ICO's are way behind their schedules, which is very frustrating for their investors.
brand new
Activity: 0
On your website wrote that your team have experience in  Betfair, Bwin... Which position there they had? They still working there?

Hello gembira,
thanks for asking. Most of the positions at these companies were / are on the top C-level.  Click on the + of each team profile, to read more about their experience: https://bx.bet/en/#team-section

Can someone please explain to me the concept behind this project in simple words. What is the benefit for participants ?
Activity: 34
The business as a whole is not bad, but I can not see the information about the developers lately, although they all have a project.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
On your website wrote that your team have experience in  Betfair, Bwin... Which position there they had? They still working there?

Hello gembira,
thanks for asking. Most of the positions at these companies were / are on the top C-level.  Click on the + of each team profile, to read more about their experience: https://bx.bet/en/#team-section

Sorry, but what this means "top C-level" ? They still working on this betting exchanges or left their job already and focused on job at your project?

Hello gembira,

top C-level positions are the top executive or highest level corporate positions in a company (Chief Financial Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Executive Officer, etc.).
It depends. Some of the core team members still have managing positions in other companies, but some are fully involved into BX. Please bear in mind, that we also have freelancers and agencies working for BX behind the core team.

Thank you for explaine. Full platform will be launched in Q3 2019 only? Why so long? Bets on your platform will be in BX tokens only?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I saw a team from the project is very active in answering all your opinions and questions in this thread. I became convinced that the projects developed for serious again, the expectation of many who support and join in this project.
Pages:
Jump to: