Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥BX.BET - The decentralized betting exchange🔥 ⭐ - page 5. (Read 18593 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
BX.BET - THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANGE
May I know, what bonuses are available for those early investors?

Hello XLG918,

We have a private sale now. Please fill out this form if you would like to participate:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScin6XKu08-wTpLe-qcvKGOCqdfKwKrtySi5e2j1IXZmmu0hg/viewform
and we will be in touch with you.

This is  agreat thing since there are bonuses that was available to collect. Quite an interesting strategy to attract more new investors.

Thank you very much. Yes, we can offer very attractive bonuses for early investors. Don't miss the chance, it's worth it!
Activity: 27
People have high hopes regarding your promising business. So do I)) And I really hope some of those mergers will actually work. So let’s just wait
copper member
I see that you have conferences in different countries acroos the whole world. But where your exchange registered and in which country you located?

Hi gembira,

We are located and registered on Europes "blockchain island" Malta, which is for sure the best place to launch BX in terms of regulations for blockchain betting.

Activity: 27
What I like about this plan is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the plan of handling the process of conversion.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251

Hello XLG918,

We have a private sale now. Please fill out this form if you would like to participate:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScin6XKu08-wTpLe-qcvKGOCqdfKwKrtySi5e2j1IXZmmu0hg/viewform

This is  agreat thing since there are bonuses that was available to collect. Quite an interesting strategy to attract more new investors.
copper member
Dear community,

September will be another very intense month for our team, as we attend in multiple blockchain conferences and summits across the globe.

Please follow the link to read the official news: https://medium.com/bxbet/the-bx-bet-team-hits-the-road-a2ab4b489cd5

Meet the team personally on the following events:

Crypto Finance Conference
5–7 September 2018
The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, California, USA
Meet with: Joschka Kupich

Dubbed the world’s most exclusive investor conference for cryptocurrencies, the Crypto Finance Conference brings together the biggest players in the field and tailors the conference to their needs.

Coinsbank Blockchain Cruise
7–11 September 2018
Departing from Barcelona, Spain
Meet with: Christian Lenz

The Coinsbank Blockchain Cruise is a 5-day event bringing together more than 150 speakers and 1,500 attendees from more than 50 countries. The 5-day cruise will take in the most stunning sights of the Mediterranean and cover topics as wide-ranging as regulation to marketing your ICO.

The 4th Global Blockchain Summit
11–12 September 2018
Shanghai, China
Meet with: Gabriel Demirci

The 4th Global Blockchain Summit is one of a series of events including a Blockchain hackathon and Tech Open Day taking place in Shanghai this September. The Global Blockchain Summit is set to the biggest and best to date, bringing together industry leaders to look at real-world solutions that blockchain can solve.

Blockchain World Summit
12–13 September 2018
Grange St. Pauls, London, UK
Meet with: Christian Lenz

This London-based Blockchain event will bring together 3,000 attendees, 50+ speakers and 30+ exhibitors to tackle the biggest issues facing the development of the blockchain industry. Anyone interested in being a part of the future of blockchain is encouraged to attend.

Beijing
13–16 September 2018
Meet with: Gabriel Demirci

Gabriel will be travelling through Beijing to meet with interested investors. If you are available for a meeting, please do let us know.

Singapore
14–22 September 2018
Meet with: Gabriel Demirci and Christian Lenz

Gabriel and Christian will be together in Singapore. If you are also in Singapore during this time and would like to schedule a meeting, we’re always available to meet.

Consensus Singapore 2018
19–20 September 2018
Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Meet with: Christian Lenz and Gabriel Demirci

With 50% of attendees hailing from outside of the United States, the Consensus conference is a truly international blockchain conference. Expect two days of conferences and cross-industry networking opportunities for investors, exchanges and other interested parties.

Meet the team

Christian Lenz is a BX.BET Co-founder. As a blockchain and project management expert, Lenz has more than 7 years experience leading IT projects in the telco industry. He has been involved in cryptocurrencies since 2010 and is a firm believer in the lasting impact blockchain will have on the world.

Joschka Kupich is a product development and lead generation expert for BX.BET. He is the founder of several successful media companies and has 11 years’ experience in the online gaming industry with an emphasis on lead generation.

Gabriel Demirci is a corporate development and strategy advisor for BX.BET. He has over 13 years’ professional experience focussed on digital transformation for business growth.

Activity: 14
I looked at the plan every now and then and I am very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
copper member

Hello XLG918,

Activity: 735
Merit: 17
The BX.BET team hits the road
The BX.BET team will be hitting the road this September to attend key blockchain conferences and summits across the globe. Investors and venture capitalists will have the opportunity to meet with key members of the BX.BET team and find out more about this exciting venture into sports betting. https://medium.com/bxbet/the-bx-bet-team-hits-the-road-a2ab4b489cd5
brand new
Activity: 0
Few month ago I did believe in Ethereum but I start talk with people who work in this sphere and I did understand, that ETH it is worst, what can happend with crypto world
copper member
Hello, there. I really like the idea behind your plan and it looks like team is very serious. Happy to support the plan that will allow us spend crypto with such a low fees and so user friendly.
Do you have any bonuses on purchase available at the moment?

Hello dendcednis,

Thank you for your kind words and your support. Much appreciated!

We have a private sale now if you would like to participate please fill out this form:

copper member
Given the constant growth in the popularity of sports betting on the Internet and a number of problems associated with this industry, the creation of an honest platform with a transparent system is a very relevant idea that can attract millions of players from all over the world.good luck team
I also hope that this project with all its advantages can attract a lot of support for the project so that success is more easily achieved.

Thank you for your support and trust! We truly appreciate it!
Activity: 30
Hello, there. I really like the idea behind your plan and it looks like team is very serious. Happy to support the plan that will allow us spend crypto with such a low fees and so user friendly.
Do you have any bonuses on purchase available at the moment?
copper member
Everything looks amazing! Really excited about this business, and as you saw I've already joined it quite some time ago. Definitely looking forward to seeing that this project's demo platform in action

Hello RoelTe,

Thank you for your support! The MVP is already live and you can view it here: https://mvp.bx.bet/
copper member
Given the constant growth in the popularity of sports betting on the Internet and a number of problems associated with this industry, the creation of an honest platform with a transparent system is a very relevant idea that can attract millions of players from all over the world.good luck team

Thank you for your support, SubZer0! Much appreciated!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Can I see the list of people who have invested in this project? Or can you tell me how many people have participated and invested in this project? I need to acknowledge how this project can earn the trust of many people to make sure this is a project that does not cheat the investor and hug the money away as other cheaters. Where can I see the news related to the project?

Hello,

We are currently in our private sale at the moment and therefore at this stage can't share who has invested. We will, of course, announce the money raised when we have something significant to share with the community. We want BX to succeed as much as you do so all money raised will go back towards the BX platform as outlined in the use of funds. For any news, you can follow our social channels, join our Telegram community and follow our Medium account.
About license, they are in talk with government in Malta, and seems positive talks, and government should create a special license for such kind of new betting platforms that are based on blockchain.
copper member
It looks like a really strong project. The team is very experienced and has a clear vision of what they want to achieve. The MVP looks very promising and most important the tokenomics investors friendly. Keep going guys!

Hello Iyum,

Thank you for your very kind words. Much appreciated! We are happy to have such great supporters as you are in our community!
We can assure you that the whole team is working hard to make the project successful and bring value to all parts of this venture!
copper member
Can I see the list of people who have invested in this project? Or can you tell me how many people have participated and invested in this project? I need to acknowledge how this project can earn the trust of many people to make sure this is a project that does not cheat the investor and hug the money away as other cheaters. Where can I see the news related to the project?

Hello,

We are currently in our private sale at the moment and therefore at this stage can't share who has invested. We will, of course, announce the money raised when we have something significant to share with the community. We want BX to succeed as much as you do so all money raised will go back towards the BX platform as outlined in the use of funds. For any news, you can follow our social channels, join our Telegram community and follow our Medium account.
Activity: 210
I also hope that this project with all its advantages can attract a lot of support for the project so that success is more easily achieved.
Activity: 35
Everything looks amazing! Really excited about this business, and as you saw I've already joined it quite some time ago. Definitely looking forward to seeing that this project's demo platform in action
Pages:
Jump to: