Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-TGE] A GREEN REVOLUTION IN THE INDUSTRY OF LUBRICANTS | Valena-SVC - page 34. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

How secure is the storage of tokens?
Activity: 108
How can I parcipiate In your ICO?
brand new
Activity: 0
Honestly, I really like design of your project! You've done a great job! It's obvious that you have a big team of professionals!
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Why should not US citizens participate in ico?
Activity: 87

How much does the delivery cost in Russia?

Good question, dear friend. Delivery may vary greatly in price, depending on the region of delivery and the weight of the product being transported. Please specify what exactly are you interested in? Smiley

The price of delivery to the Moscow region?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
How will Valena-sv improve cold start?
We are going to spend considerable money on the promotion of our project, dear friend. And do not stop improving our project so that it will benefit people.
How long is the shelf life of the additive?
If you observe the right storage conditions, the shelf life will be five years. Smiley
Activity: 72
How many total tokens are released?
Electric cars are gaining popularity. What will you do if the world abandons internal combustion engines?
Electric motors also need our products. Also we can participate in the re-equipment of machinery and cars with electric motors instead of ICE. This is one of the areas that we can develop.
Where can I get acquainted with the certificates and the license?
7713653767 INN Our company, certificates you can find on our website. Wink

Good question, dear friend. Delivery may vary greatly in price, depending on the region of delivery and the weight of the product being transported. Please specify what exactly are you interested in? Smiley
Activity: 131
How will Valena-sv improve cold start?
Activity: 72
How long is the shelf life of the additive?
Activity: 66
Electric cars are gaining popularity. What will you do if the world abandons internal combustion engines?
Activity: 120
Where can I get acquainted with the certificates and the license?
Activity: 87

I like how people are lured into Russian projects, an existing company with a lot of things and in fact an abandoned office with nothing to save that wants to collect quick money

It's a shame that you do not believe in the project. Yes, we are a Russian company, but I do not see any reason to blame all companies from Russia for insolvency. Perhaps having recognized us better or having studied white paper you will become more supportive? Wink Huh
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
I like how people are lured into Russian projects, an existing company with a lot of things and in fact an abandoned office with nothing to save that wants to collect quick money
When will the oil come on sale?
Our additives are already being sold, dear friend. But oil will go on sale closer to 2020, exactly with the plans in our road map.

I bought tokens and then I changed my mind. Can I get a refund?
I do not think that this is possible at this stage, as soon as the token is released to the stock exchange, you can at any time be able to sell it. In any case, you will need to write in support, if suddenly such a situation happens, I think we will find a solution. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: