Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-TGE] A GREEN REVOLUTION IN THE INDUSTRY OF LUBRICANTS | Valena-SVC - page 36. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
You claim that the engine will work better, last longer, and how will the power change?
When using our products, you will be able to increase engine power by 10-12 percent, dear friend. Smiley
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Where can I look at the amount already collected?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Why is your additive unique? There are many other analogues.
Activity: 76
the project is really interesting, time-consuming, hard efforts will not be wasted, and it will certainly get a good profit.
Activity: 72
You claim that the engine will work better, last longer, and how will the power change?
How much less wear and tear when using Valena-SV?
When using our additive, engine wear is reduced by about half, dear friend. All our results are confirmed laboratory, as well as when used in real conditions.

I think that it would take 10 years to check in real conditions.
You are absolutely right! Valena sales and production experience for more than 10 years, the client base of more than 22,000 companies. Therefore, all our words are already confirmed in practice! Wink
When do you plan to expand the range of your brand?
We plan to put our own production of motor and industrial oils under the Valena-SV brand together with the launch of production of the main component of Valena and additive complexes. The term is till the end of 2019. Smiley
How much I will get fuel savings when using Valena-SV.
Interesting question, dear friend. When using Valena additives, you will get fuel savings of up to 14%. Smiley
Activity: 120
When using our additive, engine wear is reduced by about half, dear friend. All our results are confirmed laboratory, as well as when used in real conditions.

I think that it would take 10 years to check in real conditions.
Activity: 81
When do you plan to expand the range of your brand?
Where is the Valena-SV produced?
At present, the production of products is established in Russia, in the city of St. Petersburg, at the leased facilities of the chemical plant "Rusma". If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask, dear friend. Smiley
Activity: 69
How much I will get fuel savings when using Valena-SV.
Activity: 72
Where is the Valena-SV produced?
When do you plan to enter the European market?
We plan to enter the European market for 2020. This is shown in our road map. While there are no deviations from this period, it is not expected. Smiley

Often I hear in the circle of auto mechanics that additives clog the filter and channels. What do you say to that?
Yes, I understand your concerns. I, too, have repeatedly heard various rumors about this topic. But I assure you, our additives are tested in laboratories and in real conditions. Nothing indicates that they harm the engine in any way. On the contrary, the tests showed a significant increase in engine power, as well as a decrease in temperature. That positively affects the state of the engine.
What is your business model?
Interesting question, dear friend! Our business model is similar to other production of additives for oils. If you mean how we will build an infrastructure with a blockchain. Then you can read more about this in white paper, as well as on the website. I'm afraid it will take a lot of place with all the details. Smiley
Activity: 120
Activity: 124
When do you plan to enter the European market?
Activity: 66

Often I hear in the circle of auto mechanics that additives clog the filter and channels. What do you say to that?
Pages:
Jump to: