Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-TGE] A GREEN REVOLUTION IN THE INDUSTRY OF LUBRICANTS | Valena-SVC - page 35. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Do u have the marketing plan to reach target market?

Of course, dear friend, we have a marketing plan. It is already being carried out. Wink
how exactly will this project be profitable? only through sales? or are there other options?
The demand for SVCoin tokens among dealers and end users will be supported by more favorable terms for the purchase of goods for tokens. The purchase price for SVCoin tokens may be up to 25% lower.
Your additive is good. How much does this pleasure cost?

The cost of our additive is about $ 30 Smiley
Must I pass KYC?
No, dear friend. You do not need to pass KYC.
In which cities can I buy your product now?
At the moment, in the territory of the CIS countries, and also we can send it to anywhere in the world.  Smiley We will be glad if you want to try it, dear friend!
I would like to see your product in action, judging by what you say, everything looks good. I will follow your progress and probably join you.
You can buy it already, dear friend! Let's hope for support from you in the future! Smiley
🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make AirDrop 7000 our customer and also add a token to our trading system  🔥 🔥 🔥

🔥 🔥http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

[email protected]

Write your proposal in telegrams https://t.me/ValenaSVCoin, our management will gladly consider it. If it suits of course under our goals and objectives. Wink
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
When will the oil come on sale?
Activity: 76

I bought tokens and then I changed my mind. Can I get a refund?
Activity: 99

Do u have the marketing plan to reach target market?
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
how exactly will this project be profitable? only through sales? or are there other options?
Your additive is good. How much does this pleasure cost?

Activity: 102
In which cities can I buy your product now?
Activity: 60
I would like to see your product in action, judging by what you say, everything looks good. I will follow your progress and probably join you.
How does Valena-SV intend to protect the environment?
When you fill Valena-SV in your car, there is a kind of "improvement" of the engine. Experience in the practical application of products shows a reduction in harmful emissions more than three times that of CO2 and more than six times sulfur. These factors give us the right to state that our product helps the environment. Smiley
Activity: 56
How does Valena-SV intend to protect the environment?
Where can I look at the amount already collected?
In the future it will be possible to see this on our website. While our developers are focused on other things. Thank you for understanding! Smiley
Why is your additive unique? There are many other analogues.
Valena-SV complexes ensure protection against hydrogen wear, which results in smaller amount of dust in oil, and consequently filter gets longer-lasting. Due to applying metal plaque technology friction becomes sliding friction, so contact area of rubbing surfaces is reduced by 5 times. Copper ion membrane preserves its self-healing properties throughout oil lifespan. Copper ion membrane allows to reduce lubricant’s temperature by 20-30 degrees Celsius (we can show copper membrane).  Unlike our competitors’ counterpart Valena-SV is much better at keeping engine clean from sludge and securing sludge suspended in the oil. When it’s used the second time and more engine remains clean forever whereas amount of Valena-SV additive may be decreased and thus less money is spent on oil. We don’t play “planned wearout” game which many car and oil producers participate in. That’s why we are free to make lubricants up to the standard of unique Russian military technologies for the global market. Smiley
the project is really interesting, time-consuming, hard efforts will not be wasted, and it will certainly get a good profit.
Thanks for the support of dear friend! We will try to do everything to improve our project. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: