Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-TGE] A GREEN REVOLUTION IN THE INDUSTRY OF LUBRICANTS | Valena-SVC - page 40. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
what exactly do you offer?
We suggest that you become a part of our project, by purchasing our tokens. This will be useful for the environment, as well as securely keep your assets. Smiley
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
what exactly do you offer?
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
I look forward to the start of your bounty campaign! I hope it will start soon.
What scientists are working now on further development? You put some awesome names and they are renowned, yet they are not researching anymore
So who continues to carry such important role, I mean any famous names in R&D? Cheesy
A further continuation of the scientific work we have in the plans, dear friend. As you can see in the roadmap, we plan to open our own research institute. At the moment we are focused on our TGE. Our technology has already been developed and we plan to scale in the near future. Smiley
Alright, hope you do well, because without continuous development it is impossible to survive
We understand this, and we will only improve our project! And your support is very important to us. Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
When are you going to release your token to the digital exchange?
Activity: 71
What scientists are working now on further development? You put some awesome names and they are renowned, yet they are not researching anymore
So who continues to carry such important role, I mean any famous names in R&D? Cheesy
A further continuation of the scientific work we have in the plans, dear friend. As you can see in the roadmap, we plan to open our own research institute. At the moment we are focused on our TGE. Our technology has already been developed and we plan to scale in the near future. Smiley
Alright, hope you do well, because without continuous development it is impossible to survive
I am interested in the existence of this subject, if I can get a link to join for the rewards program, I can not wait to participate!!!!
If you can not wait for the beginning of the company's bounty, you can write your proposal in our telegram chat. I think we'll figure out how to cooperate with you. Wink
How tokens liquidity will be achieved?
Hello, dear friend! That's a great question. SVCoin serves as a discount for products manufactured under Valena-SV brand name. SVCoin can be exchanged for products and services from the Valena-SV range in the amount corresponding to the current SVCoin rate. Therefore, its cost will be provided by our products.
So buying for tokens at current rate will be cheaper than buying in fiat?
Yes dear friend, you are absolutely right. This is the basic idea of our system built on a blockchain. Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
Now there are few projects like yours. You are unique, because you are the first in your industry to hav go this way. It will bring you success
Activity: 164
I am interested in the existence of this subject, if I can get a link to join for the rewards program, I can not wait to participate!!!!
Activity: 65
Hello, dear friend! That's a great question. SVCoin serves as a discount for products manufactured under Valena-SV brand name. SVCoin can be exchanged for products and services from the Valena-SV range in the amount corresponding to the current SVCoin rate. Therefore, its cost will be provided by our products.
So buying for tokens at current rate will be cheaper than buying in fiat?
Hey team!

Could you tell me, where is your company registrated?
Hello, dear friend! Of course, our company is registered on the territory of Russia. If you have any questions, ask, do not hesitate.
Yes, could you provide registration number and address
Of course, dear friend! Here is the tax ID of our company: 7713653767.
Activity: 65
Great project!
Is ecological effect evaluated somehow? Just to see, how efficient the reduction u talking about is...
Of course, dear friend! It was for the active work on reducing emissions during the implementation of Valena-SV that our company was awarded the "Green Certificate" from the Green Patrol organization at the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation and was also thanked by the Committee for the Year of Ecology 2017 of the Ministry of Natural Resources of the Russian Federation. On the basis of the MSTU. Bauman was tested with all oils of Russian and world brands. SHELL, MOBIL, CASTROL, LIQUI MOLY, MOTUL, GAZPROMNEFT, LUKOIL, ROSNEFT and others.
The results showed:
1. Reduce the temperature of self-heating by 40-45 degrees!
2. Reduce the contact spot 5 times!
Activity: 224
Hey team!

Could you tell me, where is your company registrated?
Hello, dear friend! Of course, our company is registered on the territory of Russia. If you have any questions, ask, do not hesitate.
Yes, could you provide registration number and address
Activity: 71
Activity: 122
Great project!
Is ecological effect evaluated somehow? Just to see, how efficient the reduction u talking about is...
Pages:
Jump to: