Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-TGE] A GREEN REVOLUTION IN THE INDUSTRY OF LUBRICANTS | Valena-SVC - page 52. (Read 3725 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
as it seemed to me, the project is created in a very narrow sphere and may not interest everyone. but I would like to know how the sale of tokens is? I did not see the counter on the site
Hello, dear friend! For the time being, they are sold through a fiat of investors. While we presley is not closed. The market at us wide enough, after all greasings are applied in any cars and mechanisms. Our lubricants are based on a unique technology and we believe that our oil company will take a worthy position on the world market. Wink

cool. thanks, it seems to me that in this sphere you do not have many competitors. how can you know the numbers? How is the sale?
So far there are not enough investors because everyone is afraid to be the first. This is normal things, the project is quite specific and people should get used to us. Wink
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
as it seemed to me, the project is created in a very narrow sphere and may not interest everyone. but I would like to know how the sale of tokens is? I did not see the counter on the site
Hello, dear friend! For the time being, they are sold through a fiat of investors. While we presley is not closed. The market at us wide enough, after all greasings are applied in any cars and mechanisms. Our lubricants are based on a unique technology and we believe that our oil company will take a worthy position on the world market. Wink

cool. thanks, it seems to me that in this sphere you do not have many competitors. how can you know the numbers? How is the sale?

I will be waiting the ICO cuz it looks good,explain me do you have any whitelist?

Of course, dear friend, we have white paper! Smiley You can download it on our website Valena: https://valena-svcoin.io/Valena-White-Paper(eng).pdf
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

I will be waiting the ICO cuz it looks good,explain me do you have any whitelist?
Hello, dear friend! For the time being, they are sold through a fiat of money. While we presley is not closed. The market at us wide enough, after all greasings are applied in any cars and mechanisms. Our lubricants are based on a unique technology and we believe that our oil company will take a worthy position on the world market. Wink
At us pre-sale. While there are negotiations with institutional buyer. A few tokens are distributed. Under the terms pre-sale the minimum purchase amount is now 5000 USD. Special conditions start from 70 thousand dollars. The buyer needs to undergo the KYC / AML verification procedure. American citizens can not participate. See WP.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Your WP has some minor shortcomings, correct them. The shortcomings are fairly obvious.
How are you going to implement the system of payment for your goods in tokens

Great question! A sales management system using blocking technology will be created. In this system, customers in their personal account will accumulate their tokens and pay for Valena-SV products and services.
Can you tell if the price of the token will be fixed or it will change?

At the sales stage, dear friend, the price of the token will be fixed, then it will change depending on the demand for our token.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
Can I learn more about who is responsible for what in your team? I want to be certain of you in order to invest my money.
Activity: 143
Will translate your WP into Spanish?

Perhaps during the bounty of the company we will make a translation into Spanish. While not planned, the team is focused on other equally important aspects of the project development.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
Where can I look at the amount already collected?
I can not come up with another project with a similar idea, I might just not know, but, in my opinion, this TGE has no rivals. I'll follow you progress, guys.

Thank you very much for your support! Valena is really a unique project, we are the first in our industry who conducts TGE. Do not forget to buy our tokens at a bargain price, while there is a pre-sale. Wink
The concept of your project is very interesting. But why do you think you will succeed against the background of your competitors? Your competitors have been on the market for a long time and have a very strong influence on it. Even with big money, it will be difficult for you to compete with them.
Interesting question, dear friend! Unlike our competitors’ counterpart Valena-SV is much better at keeping engine clean from sludge and securing sludge suspended in the oil. When it’s used the second time and more engine remains clean forever whereas amount of Valena-SV additive may be decreased and thus less money is spent on oil. We don’t play “planned wearout” game which many car and oil producers participate in. That’s why we are free to make lubricants up to the standard of unique Russian military technologies for the global market. Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
Will translate your WP into Spanish?
Great project guys! I want to join your bounty campaign as soon as it starts!
Thanks for the support of dear friend! The bounty company is under construction, as soon as it is ready we will definitely inform you!
Activity: 364
Great project guys! I want to join your bounty campaign as soon as it starts!
I think your project is quite reliable, because you have a real product, this to some extent guarantees return on the investment and your growth.
This is really so, our project is a reliable crowdsale. And the main thing is supported by real production! Join  Wink
How much does your token cost now?
Dear friend, the most up-to-date information on the cost of tokens is placed on our website Valena. At the moment it is 1.5 $
A good project with good prospects. You make additives and are going to release a new generation of oil, I wonder what will come out of it.
Thank you for your interest in our product! You said everything is absolutely true, follow the news of the project and maybe in a short time you will join us)
Pages:
Jump to: