Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-TGE] A GREEN REVOLUTION IN THE INDUSTRY OF LUBRICANTS | Valena-SVC - page 51. (Read 3725 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 105
Improving the environmental situation is good. It's not entirely clear what exactly your product  has to do with green revolution though, but it's better than not doing anything at all.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
You are going to develop the Chinese direction, it's interesting, but difficult. Are you competent enough for this?

Of course, dear friend, we have an excellent interpreter in our team, which will be very useful to us in cooperation with our Chinese partners. In other aspects, we have a fully assembled professional team.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
You really help the environment and at the same time earn money, it's very cool!
Activity: 910
I wish you good luck in the development of the project, you are doing well.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
I see something special from this project. True, the logo design is very interesting and elegant. Hopefully this great project will work well in accordance with the logo. A passion for the team.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
How are you going to attract more people to your project? Maybe, you need a marketer?
Personally, I was hooked on this project by the fact that the team offers us not some fantasy developers and uncertain plans for the future,but a real, functioning business with a real product.
Yes, dear friend, you are really right, this is one of the main advantages of our project in comparison with others. It is much more reliable to join real production than in someone's imagination.
Really nice project! Best of luck!
Thank you! Your support is important to us Cheesy
Tell us if there is anything interesting going on with your project now? What is your team doing?

Great question dear friend! Now the team is focused on closing the pre-sale phase, as well as working on the development of the Chinese direction. Wink
Merit: 100
Personally, I was hooked on this project by the fact that the team offers us not some fantasy developers and uncertain plans for the future,but a real, functioning business with a real product.
copper member
Activity: 35
Really nice project! Best of luck!
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
Yours is an interesting project, I'd like to see what your results will be. I'll be watching you and maybe at some point I'll join you.
When do you plan to launch bounty campaign? It would be interesting to join it.
Dear friend, we will launch a bounty company as soon as we close the pre-sale stage. Thank you for the interest shown to our project!

We all look forward to the finished product. I want to see its capabilities.

I am very glad that you show join in our project dear friend! you can see the finished product closer to the end of the year!
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
Oil is indispensable for many mechanisms, your product will be in demand by many enterprises and not only by them.
Having a real business is a distinctive feature of the project, you are a project that seems reliable in terms of investments.

Yes, that's right, dear friend! Our project is really a reliable crowdsale of your funds. Wink
Activity: 588
An unusual project. It will be interesting enough to see if you can raise big investments. I will watch your progress.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
When do you plan to launch bounty campaign? It would be interesting to join it.
Green revolution sounds great. I'm not sure that your additives are revolution. In any case, if the environment will benefit from them, it will be an advantage of your project.
Thanks for the support of dear friend! Perhaps you should carefully read the white paper to understand how much benefit our product can bring. Wink
Activity: 12

We all look forward to the finished product. I want to see its capabilities.
Pages:
Jump to: