Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-TGE] A GREEN REVOLUTION IN THE INDUSTRY OF LUBRICANTS | Valena-SVC - page 54. (Read 3725 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
We are open to all your questions! Smiley

Guys, also join our Telegram.
There you will receive the most prompt answers to your questions.
https://t.me/ValenaSVCoin
And of course here! Wink
I have entrusted my money to you, live up to my hopes. You must achieve everything you’ve planned!
Of course, dear friend, you will not regret it! We will make the world better and we can help the environment together, it's very cool! Cheesy
Your project is very weak, you have a rather complicated market, if you do not collect the necessary amount you won’t be able to scale up.
Dear friend, we have an excellent team and already have a finished product, our project will be able to collect the necessary amount, we simply have to! Cool
Yours is an interesting project, I'd like to see what your results will be. I'll be watching you and maybe at some point I'll join you.

Well done, dear friend, we need your help. We hope that you will join us after a certain time.
You have a very cool team! Can you tell what you are focusing on right now?

Thanks, dear friend! Your support is important to us. Our team is now zealously working on revising WP and fixing bugs Wink
Oil is indispensable for many mechanisms, your product will be in demand by many enterprises and not only by them.

Yes, that's right, dear friend! Oil is the product that will be in demand for a long time in the market. Therefore, we have great prospects for growth.
Undoubtedly, environmental protection is a necessary and very important task for every person, but how can a company engaged in lubricating materials protect the environment? How Valena-SV is going to make a revolution and protect the environment?
Hello dear friend! In the process of production Valen-SV. There is no release of harmful substances into the atmosphere. Valena-SV is completely non-toxic, it is possible to pour on the skin.
Our product is absolutely harmless and only a snapshot of harmful emissions, with the subsequent use of fuel and reductions in oil fumes. For equipment running on electricity, our products reduce energy costs by up to 40%. Reducing electricity consumption, increasing the service life of oils, increasing the intervals between repairs directly affect the environment and help reduce the man-made load at the level of the environment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Although you  are offering an old development you are quite a young company. How was this development tested?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I have entrusted my money to you, live up to my hopes. You must achieve everything you’ve planned!
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
When I first saw this project I thought it wasn't worth my attention. Now,  looking at you I understand that you can be trusted and if I invest my money will be in good hands.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Your project is very weak, you have a rather complicated market, if you do not collect the necessary amount you won’t be able to scale up.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
Hello,  can you tell how you came up with an idea to combine oil additives production and blockchain?
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
You have a very cool team! Can you tell what you are focusing on right now?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Undoubtedly, environmental protection is a necessary and very important task for every person, but how can a company engaged in lubricating materials protect the environment? How Valena-SV is going to make a revolution and protect the environment?

I think that company have clear plan and strategy. We just need to remain calm and wait for the news of the development.

Of course, dear friend! All the current news you can find in our telegram chat, as well as ask questions of interest, chat with the team. Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
I've been watching you project developing for quite some time.  Nice to see you've been making progress and you have really demonstrated good results. It's awesome,  keep on going and many more people will learn about you!
Looking to promote project near to me. will keep my eyes on it.looking forwards. Smiley
Excellent dear friend! Together we can achieve success! Have a good day Wink
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Looking to promote project near to me. will keep my eyes on it.looking forwards. Smiley
Your WP has some minor shortcomings, correct them. The shortcomings are fairly obvious.

We will take note of your remark dear friend! At the moment, we are finalizing our WP and will soon fix the mistakes.
What an interesting project, you have a great future. I'm looking forward to your bounty campaign!
It's nice to hear the words of support, it's very important for us! Bounty company soon!
Pages:
Jump to: