Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-TGE] A GREEN REVOLUTION IN THE INDUSTRY OF LUBRICANTS | Valena-SVC - page 53. (Read 3725 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Blockchain tecnolology, which intergrates real time
Vlena-SV manufacturers, distributors,
Valena- SVcoin uses a construction company with a large fleet of specialized equipment,
car owners, and labolatories, which test the condition of the lubricant. very interesting
Thank you for your interest in our product! We have already started the pre-sale stage, Join! Cheesy
Your product is very useful. I do not know if you'll be able to conduct ICO, but you are definitely very cool.
Thank you very much, we have a really cool product! Smiley Do not worry about the conduct of ICO, we will do our best to successfully conduct it! And you can help us in this Wink
Reserve Translate Bounty

BitcoinTalk Name: hbccpyo
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hbccpyo-1318019
Language: Vietnamese
Document for translate: All (ANN, Bounty Thread, WP)
Previous Translations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RuJIuwedLmtAsw16U44Qom_XB2bLMFOjngq2nxr3Z1o/edit?usp=sharing
Eth Address: 0x30f5574a4c199372e8393f5f4f36c939757da878
Email: [email protected]
Telegram: @hbccpyo

Please PM or email me if you accept.

Hello, dear friend! We saw your application and remembered! As soon as our bounty company starts, we will definitely notify you!
Will you have airdrop? And if so how will you inform people about it?
Unfortunately, the airdrop is not yet planned, dear friend. But soon you will be able to join our company bounty! Wink
How are you going to look for new dealers in other countries?

Interesting question, dear friend! We find people who want to do business, but for some reason they have not started it yet. We give them the opportunity to send their goods. So they can work with a reliable supplier and do business. Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I think your project is quite reliable, because you have a real product, this to some extent guarantees return on the investment and your growth.
Activity: 588
How much does your token cost now?
Activity: 910
A good project with good prospects. You make additives and are going to release a new generation of oil, I wonder what will come out of it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Blockchain tecnolology, which intergrates real time
Vlena-SV manufacturers, distributors,
Valena- SVcoin uses a construction company with a large fleet of specialized equipment,
car owners, and labolatories, which test the condition of the lubricant. very interesting
Activity: 476
Your product is very useful. I do not know if you'll be able to conduct ICO, but you are definitely very cool.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Reserve Translate Bounty

BitcoinTalk Name: hbccpyo
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hbccpyo-1318019
Language: Vietnamese
Document for translate: All (ANN, Bounty Thread, WP)
Previous Translations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RuJIuwedLmtAsw16U44Qom_XB2bLMFOjngq2nxr3Z1o/edit?usp=sharing
Eth Address: 0x30f5574a4c199372e8393f5f4f36c939757da878
Email: [email protected]
Telegram: @hbccpyo

Please PM or email me if you accept.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
How are you going to look for new dealers in other countries?

Hello Developers! Can you explain  please, How are you going to use funds received from ICO?

Of course, dear friend! We tried to paint this as clearly as possible in our white paper, which you can download at any time from our website. If something is not clear in the WP to us, we will try to answer you as detailed as possible! Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
You have a very good eco-friendly project! And do not listen to people who do not like it, they just do not yet understand how much harm humanity is doing to the environment. Your project is not a solution to the problem, but it's better than doing nothing at all.
Which countries do you deliver your goods?
We can send our product to anywhere in the world by prior arrangement. Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
You have a very diverse and interesting team!  Looking at you  I'm thinking why I have not yet invested money in you!
In which cities can I buy your product now?
Dear friend, you can always look at the list of available cities on the official website of Valena. If you have any questions on the order, you can safely write a channel in our telegram or here to help. Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
You are really bold having made so considerable changes and innovations in the company.  Majority of companies are afraid to do so. Good luck on this difficult but interesting path!
Improving the environmental situation is good. It's not entirely clear what exactly your product  has to do with green revolution though, but it's better than not doing anything at all.

Thank you for your opinion, I'll try to explain to you where we have an emphasis on ecology. Our project allows us to reduce emissions to the atmosphere, which in itself already has environmental benefits. In the future, we plan to release a new generation of oils that will drive your car to further reduce consumption and improve the environment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
You have very big plans for development and  I like it. What’s more, you are one of the few projects with real production. This should be interesting.
Pages:
Jump to: