Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PREICO] 🚀 🅱onum - Global backed loans and deposits on blockchain 🚀 - page 12. (Read 14320 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Positive news, ICO is entering a crucial phase of implementation. I think the project has every chance for success.
Activity: 588
hi.Fine

Next is Singapor, Shanghai,Vietnam, Hong-Kong

and all of this in this month.

Quite an active schedule for a month. I hope this will bear fruit. I wish you success, guys! Wink

Perhaps some arrangements will be reached at these events.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0

Dont worry about 100 000 tokens, if we 30 000 000 for sale. 100k don`t make panic in market.
Yes, relative to the total number of tokens, this will be a very minor value. The advertising effect from the airdrop will be much greater.
The number of participants in the airdrop is already close to the maximum.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Surprisingly low amount for private sale. The bonus is also relevant.
You mean low for an individual investor or general?
If for him $ 50,000 is very little, then I really envy him.
Activity: 910
There are only 18 days left before the pre ISO, I'm wondering whether the hard cap will be assembled.
The amount is small. I think it will be sold on pre-orders.
It may be, but while the registration is still open.
Activity: 364
I hope we will see the reports from all these events.
I think they will, as always, be in the social networks of the project.
copper member
Merit: 112
hi.Fine

Quite an active schedule for a month. I hope this will bear fruit. I wish you success, guys! Wink

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
This good figures protect subsequent investors.
Activity: 588
You mean low for an individual investor or general?
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

Dont worry about 100 000 tokens, if we 30 000 000 for sale. 100k don`t make panic in market.
Yes, relative to the total number of tokens, this will be a very minor value. The advertising effect from the airdrop will be much greater.
Activity: 336
$ 750,000 is a very substantial amount. And taking into account that participation starts from 50 000, not every investor will be able to take part in it. As for your conclusion regarding the size of the bonus, I fully agree.
Activity: 364
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Great trip turned out. So many photos were made by the guys Grin Were the attention to the project attracted, how well did it all go?

hi.Fine

Wow. Quite an impressive list. It turns out that this month the team will have a busy schedule. Activation of social activity always benefits the project.
Activity: 104
So it is. I do not know how to purge my purse of unfulfilled promises. I'm annoyed by these failed tokens.
I also had this problem after I was fond of airdrops. Especially it did not stop anything, but for aesthetic reasons I started a new wallet.
A radical solution of the problem. I think a token from this airdrop can be easily sold on the exchange.

Great trip turned out. So many photos were made by the guys Grin Were the attention to the project attracted, how well did it all go?

hi.Fine

copper member

copper member
If you need them, you can buy almost any amount in 18 days  Wink

Yes of course. But it's about free tokens that do not require investment.
Merit: 0
There are only 18 days left before the pre ISO, I'm wondering whether the hard cap will be assembled.
The amount is small. I think it will be sold on pre-orders.
Activity: 476
In the conditions it is written: 100 000 tokens for 20 000 participants. There's no information about 5 tokens for one participant.

Yes, this number of tokens will be distributed among all participants. The amount may be completely different.
It turns out that there is an individual limit on receiving tokens, which is fair.

Fair enough. But it would be much better if we get more tokens)
If you need them, you can buy almost any amount in 18 days  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: