Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PREICO] 🚀 🅱onum - Global backed loans and deposits on blockchain 🚀 - page 7. (Read 14284 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I see this project thread which explains about the allocation of funds that is quite a lot for coin sales program, but there is a part for promotional programs conducted in the presence of bounty campaign, I see information about the sale of coins why the price of the same coin at the time of pre-ICO and ICO?

There is a clarification regarding these conditions that explains everything.
Activity: 910
I see this project thread which explains about the allocation of funds that is quite a lot for coin sales program, but there is a part for promotional programs conducted in the presence of bounty campaign, I see information about the sale of coins why the price of the same coin at the time of pre-ICO and ICO?

The same price, but different discounts, which depends on the time of purchase and the amount of purchase.
Where can I see the exact values?
Activity: 336

The same price, but different discounts, which depends on the time of purchase and the amount of purchase.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
SixFigures, Holopopstyir
I do not know for sure, but it seems to me that the discussion of the real estate market is offtopic here.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Exactly and real estate isn't globally connected the same way as Bitcoin. If the value of houses in one country pops that doesn't mean the same happens in another country. If negative herd behavior starts in Bitcoin it turns into a giant global snowball that is hard to control for, at least as long as the market is of the current size.
You are only partially right. The price of houses in all countries has an economic relationship. This is part of the gdobal economy and much depends on the refinancing rate of the dollar.
Activity: 364
How much money has been collected on the presale?
From FB:
"⚡️⚡️⚡️PRE-TOKENSALE STARTED⚡️⚡️⚡️
Minimum amount 100 USD. You can see your bonus in cabinet.
Token Bonus give you low rate for loan or bonus for deposit. Also you can lease token to over borrowers for bonus fee.
Only 750k left for sale.
⚡️Why is it good deal buying a token BFT?⚡️
You can have low rate for loan or bonus rate for deposit📍
You can lease it to borrowers on a platform for a lower loan rate and receive income from the borrower🤑
View bonum statistics in real time🤓"
Don't understand where i can see this statistics.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Right but you don't possess a home for speculative reasons. Most of crypto is possessed exactly because of that and that's why it is extremely volatile. Apart from the housing bubble we saw back in 2008, the real estate sector is by no means as volatile as crypto. That doesn't mean your project makes no sense, it just means that striking the right balance to get your business going sustainably is extremely hard. And maybe still too early because of the extremes we are seeing on a daily basis. However, giving it a try also means you are among the first who can collect valuable data about how things should or could be done.
In real estate, we have absolutely the same processes and the same speculation. But since we can not sell / buy a house a hundred times a day in real estate, these processes are slower.

Exactly and real estate isn't globally connected the same way as Bitcoin. If the value of houses in one country pops that doesn't mean the same happens in another country. If negative herd behavior starts in Bitcoin it turns into a giant global snowball that is hard to control for, at least as long as the market is of the current size.
Activity: 476
I do not see the tracker of collected funds on the site https://www.bonumchain.com/
Probably 750 thousand is not such a large amount and will be collected quickly. A tracker is not required here.
Generally, a tracker is necessary for an investor to understand how many tokens he can acquire.
Activity: 588
I do not see the tracker of collected funds on the site https://www.bonumchain.com/
Probably 750 thousand is not such a large amount and will be collected quickly. A tracker is not required here.
Activity: 210
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Maybe it will appear in the next stage of sales.
Activity: 910
Merit: 0
After 10 people have already voted, the Bonum project has the maximum rating. Great!
It turns out that people are very positive about the prospects of this project.
I think that with an increase in the voters, the estimate will not decline. The project looks solid.
Activity: 350
Hi guys! Bonus seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the Bonum SWOT results http://swot.digrate.com/report/40124d8e-ef6a-42fa-84fb-f7d1aa789262
As I understand, you highly appreciated the project. Does your site have an english version? It is not very convenient to read the text with the google translator.
I see that there is a good analysis, I'm also interested in reading this information in English.
🔥Last call for white-list!🔥

2 HOURS LEFT UNTIL TOKEN SALE START FOR YOU

WE OFFER 25% BONUS IF YOU IN WHITE-LIST
MINIMUM AMOUNT 3 000$ IN BTC, ETH, LTC
ONLY 24 HOURS
HARD CAP 750 000$ ONLY

DON`T MISS YOUR CHANCE!
TOKEN SALE ONLY FOR WHITE-LIST START 20/03/18 IN 12:00 UTC
PASS KYC IN ADVANCE PLZ
ICO dates

Pre-ico start 20/03/18 - for White-list
Pre-ico start 21/03/18 - for all. Hard cap 750 000$

ICO
Start 12/05/18
Hard Cap: 30 000 000$
I think these 750,000$ will be sold out in one day.
Where can I look at the amount of collected funds? Is there a purse address?
Activity: 364
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the Bonum SWOT results http://swot.digrate.com/report/40124d8e-ef6a-42fa-84fb-f7d1aa789262
As I understand, you highly appreciated the project. Does your site have an english version? It is not very convenient to read the text with the google translator.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

ONLY 24 HOURS
HARD CAP 750 000$ ONLY

DON`T MISS YOUR CHANCE!
PASS KYC IN ADVANCE PLZ
ICO dates

ICO
Start 12/05/18
I think these 750,000$ will be sold out in one day.
Activity: 104

ONLY 24 HOURS
HARD CAP 750 000$ ONLY

DON`T MISS YOUR CHANCE!
PASS KYC IN ADVANCE PLZ
ICO dates

ICO
Start 12/05/18
copper member
Merit: 112

Not a bad report. All information is presented quite informative and without unnecessary words. Continue in the same spirit. I'll leave your site in bookmarks.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: