Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PREICO] 🚀 🅱onum - Global backed loans and deposits on blockchain 🚀 - page 8. (Read 14284 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
Guarantees are necessary in any business, I think the team worked with lawyers to solve urgent issues and we will see this in the offer of the project.

Guarantees will be registered in a smart contract, this process is described in the white paper. This can not but inspire confidence.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
What guarantees will I have in relation to the loan? Will not it be similar to the correct BCC? If so, sorry to say, it will be a failure.
You probably mean a deposit? What are the guarantees for a loan if it is collateralised?
Guarantees are necessary in any business, I think the team worked with lawyers to solve urgent issues and we will see this in the offer of the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
What guarantees will I have in relation to the loan? Will not it be similar to the correct BCC? If so, sorry to say, it will be a failure.
You probably mean a deposit? What are the guarantees for a loan if it is collateralised?
Can be referring to the platform's obligations?
wiserico
You highly appreciated this project in all respects. I agree with your assessment that the project has a realistic vision of the market and its own way of working on it. I think this project is very promising.
Activity: 588
After 10 people have already voted, the Bonum project has the maximum rating. Great!
It turns out that people are very positive about the prospects of this project.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Bonum  has been added to  WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the Bonum on WISERICO and follow Bonum on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

The Bonum platform will provide the opportunity to take out loans in cryptocurrencies, tokens and fiat money against blockchain assets, as well make cryptocurrency and token deposits.
These are basic, fundamental, and therefore popular financial services that are not widely available in cryptoeconomy at the moment, but the demand for which will grow at the fastest pace.
Crypto asset market is already quite large, it’s still growing, and it can grow more: tens, hundreds, and even thousands of times. The volume of financial transactions, namely loans and deposits in blockchain-based assets, will grow accordingly.
Our BFT token holders will receive the following privilege: each BFT token gives its holder the right to make deposits and take out loans at beneficial interest rates for a certain amount. This fact provides BFT with real economic value.

After 10 people have already voted, the Bonum project has the maximum rating. Great!
copper member
Activity: 217
Merit: 0
Bonum  has been added to  WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the Bonum on WISERICO and follow Bonum on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

The Bonum platform will provide the opportunity to take out loans in cryptocurrencies, tokens and fiat money against blockchain assets, as well make cryptocurrency and token deposits.
These are basic, fundamental, and therefore popular financial services that are not widely available in cryptoeconomy at the moment, but the demand for which will grow at the fastest pace.
Crypto asset market is already quite large, it’s still growing, and it can grow more: tens, hundreds, and even thousands of times. The volume of financial transactions, namely loans and deposits in blockchain-based assets, will grow accordingly.
Our BFT token holders will receive the following privilege: each BFT token gives its holder the right to make deposits and take out loans at beneficial interest rates for a certain amount. This fact provides BFT with real economic value.

Activity: 476
Merit: 0
Good afternoon, the project "BONUM" I do not understand its functionality, it ends up being only a "savings"? I did not understand the functionality of the platform
Do you really do not understand the functionality of the platforms that issue loans and take deposits at a percentage?
Everyone has different experiences and he does not have to coincide with yours. Not everyone is familiar with credit platforms, some people do not need such services, so they are not interested in their algorithms.
Absolutely right. Some people can not calculate the loan payments themselves, although the percentage is known.
There is a risk everywhere. Sometimes even large corporations such as Enron and Fanny and May go bankrupt.
Activity: 910
Getting income from a deposit is one of the few opportunities to guarantee yourself at least some income.
And the rate on the deposit offered by the platform is quite attractive.
Not a very large percentage but more than other similar platforms offer.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Good afternoon, the project "BONUM" I do not understand its functionality, it ends up being only a "savings"? I did not understand the functionality of the platform

The platform will be implemented in two areas: lending and placement of deposits. Funds are provided and accepted in popular cryptocurrencies.
Getting income from a deposit is one of the few opportunities to guarantee yourself at least some income.
In a falling market, it can be a pleasant compensation for the fact that you are engaged in holding coins.
Activity: 364
Wow what a creative team work. It is a welcomed development
Soon it will be possible to use the results of the team's work. This will be the best opportunity to participate in the project.

The platform will be implemented in two areas: lending and placement of deposits. Funds are provided and accepted in popular cryptocurrencies.
Do you really do not understand the functionality of the platforms that issue loans and take deposits at a percentage?
Everyone has different experiences and he does not have to coincide with yours. Not everyone is familiar with credit platforms, some people do not need such services, so they are not interested in their algorithms.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
This does not apply to economic considerations. People quickly understand where it is more profitable and begin to use what is most effective. Therefore, I support the strategy chosen by the project team.
People really quickly understand where their benefits are, no marketing can confuse them.
That's why I suppose that the project will quickly take its niche in the market and attract many customers. Now the situation is such that many people will want to make a deposit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Some teams make many mistakes due to haste.
At the initial stages of project implementation, this can have enormous consequences.
Therefore, I prefer to invest in projects with real terms in the road map.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
Wow what a creative team work. It is a welcomed development
Pages:
Jump to: