Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PREICO] 🚀 🅱onum - Global backed loans and deposits on blockchain 🚀 - page 9. (Read 14284 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
Good afternoon, the project "BONUM" I do not understand its functionality, it ends up being only a "savings"? I did not understand the functionality of the platform

The platform will be implemented in two areas: lending and placement of deposits. Funds are provided and accepted in popular cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Good afternoon, the project "BONUM" I do not understand its functionality, it ends up being only a "savings"? I did not understand the functionality of the platform
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
There is no need to hurry. A good product will be in demand at any time.
So true!
It's better to do a good product than with shortcomings but very quickly.
Some teams make many mistakes due to haste.
At the initial stages of project implementation, this can have enormous consequences.
Activity: 588

Probably, for those who first implement the project, in the future it will be easier to gain a foothold in this area.
You're right, so the platform needs to get started as soon as possible.

This requires a finished product. Recently, the teams that conducted the ICO do nothing, even having collected the necessary funds to launch their project.
I do not know what projects you are watching. I think now the teams feel the increased competition and try even more carefully than before.
Activity: 910

Probably, for those who first implement the project, in the future it will be easier to gain a foothold in this area.
At the moment, the platform plans to offer the best interest rate on the market. I think this proposal will be in demand anyway because it is profitable. The number of competitors here does not play any role.
There is a place in the market for all projects, you are right. Most likely in this area in the coming years, growth will continue.
Activity: 364
At the moment, the platform plans to offer the best interest rate on the market. I think this proposal will be in demand anyway because it is profitable. The number of competitors here does not play any role.
Competitors will have to change their offer too, if they want to stay on the market.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
So true!
Some teams make many mistakes due to haste.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I would not say this 100%. The inertia of thinking is very great and it is sometimes difficult to change one's preferences.
This does not apply to economic considerations. People quickly understand where it is more profitable and begin to use what is most effective. Therefore, I support the strategy chosen by the project team.
I would not say this 100%. The inertia of thinking is very great and it is sometimes difficult to change one's preferences.
copper member

This requires a finished product. Recently, the teams that conducted the ICO do nothing, even having collected the necessary funds to launch their project.
Activity: 476
So true!
Merit: 0
Pay4youractivity
Now there is no trend, the price fluctuates between support levels.
I hope that the support levels are strong enough and we will not see another big fall. I would like to understand which price levels are relevant.
I agree, I also want to see some kind of landmarks. Uncertainty is boring.
Activity: 588

Activity: 910

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I'm watching other similar projects and I can say that their number is growing.

This is not necessarily so. Many projects that were the first to make mistakes and earned a bad reputation. Their followers can work given these errors. This is an undoubted advantage.
copper member
I'm watching other similar projects and I can say that their number is growing.

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Today, unfortunately, support levels are tested from below.
In this market, this project will always have customers.
Yes, while crypto assets are in an incomprehensible state and it is unclear when the price of them starts to grow, it is very beneficial not to sell them and give them as collateral and not worry about that you miss the start of the bullish trend.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Pay4youractivity
I hope that the support levels are strong enough and we will not see another big fall. I would like to understand which price levels are relevant.
I agree with you, but we will be able to learn it only after some time.
Today, unfortunately, support levels are tested from below.
In this market, this project will always have customers.
Pay4youractivity
I agree with you, but we will be able to learn it only after some time.
Pages:
Jump to: