Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PREICO] 🚀 🅱onum - Global backed loans and deposits on blockchain 🚀 - page 10. (Read 14284 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Indeed, if this succeeds in realizing it, then this will entail a change in the entire lending market.

If the team does it, it will be a real breakthrough for the entire credit system.
I'm watching other similar projects and I can say that their number is growing.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
Indeed, if this succeeds in realizing it, then this will entail a change in the entire lending market.

If the team does it, it will be a real breakthrough for the entire credit system.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Project looks interesting therefore we invite you to visit ICOA for free & premium coin advertisement.

Twitter: www.twitter.com/icoadvertiser
BTCT Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-public-beta-v079-the-icoa-project-join-the-ico-revolution-2900581

We offer Twitter advertisement, Global forum campains, Free & Premium listnings, Banner advertisement & more.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/icoa-icoadvertisement-1811462
It seems that every project looks interesting for you  Grin
Are there any additional fees, fines or penalties?
The only payment for a loan is the interest rate on the loan. There are no hidden fees, commissions or fines.
Excellent conditions for borrowers. I think they will be happy when the platform starts working.
The platform under such conditions of work will take a large part of the market of loans to itself.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Pay4youractivity
Now there is no trend, the price fluctuates between support levels.
I hope that the support levels are strong enough and we will not see another big fall. I would like to understand which price levels are relevant.
The only payment for a loan is the interest rate on the loan. There are no hidden fees, commissions or fines.
Excellent conditions for borrowers. I think they will be happy when the platform starts working.
A very attractive interest rate in conjunction with these intentions will create the best offer on the market in the field of lending.
Activity: 588

I think if you decided to invest in a particular project, the situation on the market should not worry you. The market will remain unstable for a long time.
True thought. A good project will grow even in a bad market.
The worse the market the better a good project will grow, as investors will buy a good asset very aggressively.
Activity: 476
Maybe the market will be unstable for a long time, but there is a chance that now the problems with regulation will be resolved and confident growth will begin. I really hope for such a scenario of the situation.
I do not see how this situation can be resolved. In the crypto currency, there are advantages from which it is impossible to refuse. But regulators can not accept them.

Now many are engaged in the regulation of the crypto currency at the legislative level. This is a very important indicator. Once this happens on the market, there will be stability, and we will not see any unexpected price changes.
Why do you think that volatility will decrease? This is a very dynamic sphere, regardless of interaction with regulators.
Activity: 910
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Pay4youractivity
You're right. In the morning everything was green, now it's the other way around.
copper member
Maybe the market will be unstable for a long time, but there is a chance that now the problems with regulation will be resolved and confident growth will begin. I really hope for such a scenario of the situation.
I do not see how this situation can be resolved. In the crypto currency, there are advantages from which it is impossible to refuse. But regulators can not accept them.

Now many are engaged in the regulation of the crypto currency at the legislative level. This is a very important indicator. Once this happens on the market, there will be stability, and we will not see any unexpected price changes.
Merit: 0
Pay4youractivity
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Most likely there will be a crypto currency which is recognized by regulators and that which is not recognized. And intermediate options.
All hope for the implementation of this scenario, but at the moment the bearish trend prevails.
I think for the platform it's good - a lot of people will be interested in taking a loan or making a deposit.
All hope for the implementation of this scenario, but at the moment the bearish trend prevails.
You are not right. Sometimes on the movements of the market you can earn additional interest profits. For example, if you take into account the change in the price of the token in dollars and in the crypto currency, then at different points in time investments will be more profitable from different types of assets.
There are such variants, but strategically this is of little importance. It's like a bonus. But the main point in the main deal.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I do not think that now is the best time for investments. The market is falling, you need to wait out this time and sweat, start investing in time.
Sometimes investing is a good diversification in a falling market.

I think if you decided to invest in a particular project, the situation on the market should not worry you. The market will remain unstable for a long time.
You are not right. Sometimes on the movements of the market you can earn additional interest profits. For example, if you take into account the change in the price of the token in dollars and in the crypto currency, then at different points in time investments will be more profitable from different types of assets.
I do not think that now is the best time for investments. The market is falling, you need to wait out this time and sweat, start investing in time.

True thought. A good project will grow even in a bad market.
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: