Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE ACTIVE] NAU.IO - DISRUPTIVE DIGITAL COUPONS PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 13. (Read 6085 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Hi guys. Interesting project, I decided to invest. I was hooked on your promising idea and team. I think these people will succeed, good luck.
Activity: 266
Is there any minimum amount of ETH to contribute?  Cool
Activity: 243
Maybe this question already was, but I did not see. What is the goal of NAU?
Activity: 238
Hi, you have bounty campaign?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey guys, if I spend 300 dollars how much will I get tokens NAU?

Hey. Right now it would be 10,125 NAU tokens.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hey guys, if I spend 300 dollars how much will I get tokens NAU?
Activity: 215
....what exchanges are going to go?  Huh
Activity: 168
Had a goodread on your whitepaper. This project looks very promising, starting from the system that has been madee up to the way of execution of this project. I will looking forward to this project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Interesting idea, seems to be a big project, I have good expectations for the whole project to be a success, seeing this way. Is there any early version of it? in any case, success.
Activity: 271
NAU is technically a platform featuring API and mobile app, which is the main entry point for users. What should one do to start using NAU?
The main point of entry to NAU Platform is the mobile app with geolocation module.
You can dowlnload app, but cant register without invite link, so you need someone who will invite you.

And where to find those who can invite? Somehow it's not convenient  Sad

Oh, you'll see pretty of those invite codes, I'm sure Smiley

You can try using "NAU" invite code anytime though Smiley
oh seriously? Well, then it's good Smiley)
Activity: 281
Hi guys. please tell me Can I deposit from exchange wallet?
Activity: 163
NAU expecting to hit exchanges approximately when?
Activity: 28
NAU is technically a platform featuring API and mobile app, which is the main entry point for users. What should one do to start using NAU?
The main point of entry to NAU Platform is the mobile app with geolocation module.
You can dowlnload app, but cant register without invite link, so you need someone who will invite you.

Oh, you'll see pretty of those invite codes, I'm sure Smiley

You can try using "NAU" invite code anytime though Smiley
Activity: 391
Activity: 271

Activity: 627
Merit: 103
Having chosen the particular offer, the user comes to this retailer and places the order which is subject to the special offer mentioned in the application. WHAT MUST HE DO BEFORE THEY ALL FOR THE BILL?Huh
He must show to the cashier opened offer in our app on the phone with the code.
Does the user need internet for this?
Activity: 224
Hello, dear. Despite the fact digital advertising is much easier to track than traditional, most advertisers are still unable to calculate the CAC, LTV and ROI of the customers they attract through digital channels...This also makes marketing budget planning more difficult and less precise… What solution does NAU have?...
Activity: 280
Hi. What should a user use to refer other users to NAU platform and start receiving rewards for their interactions with retailers?
Hello. When user registers, he will get referal code specially for inviting friends, or he can create his own. So after, he just sending this code to friend and when friend registrate he puts this code.
If he gets the code - it's understandable. And how to make it yourself?!
Activity: 56
Hi. What should a user use to refer other users to NAU platform and start receiving rewards for their interactions with retailers?
Hello. When user registers, he will get referal code specially for inviting friends, or he can create his own. So after, he just sending this code to friend and when friend registrate he puts this code.
Pages:
Jump to: