Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE ACTIVE] NAU.IO - DISRUPTIVE DIGITAL COUPONS PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 14. (Read 6086 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 100
Users can switch to the advertising mode within the mobile app or website after logging in. Retailers are being manually approved by whom and when?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Having chosen the particular offer, the user comes to this retailer and places the order which is subject to the special offer mentioned in the application. WHAT MUST HE DO BEFORE THEY ALL FOR THE BILL?Huh
He must show to the cashier opened offer in our app on the phone with the code.
Activity: 280
Hi. What should a user use to refer other users to NAU platform and start receiving rewards for their interactions with retailers?
Activity: 141
hollo brothers whats bounty
Hello! We will soon announce a limited bounty campaign. For longreads, reviews and videos.
Soon - this is when? approximate time
Soon. I will write you personally when it will be started Smiley
hah, thanks! Grin I'll wait  Wink
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
The first time I heard a coupon platform, which of these coupons can be used for the current business?

For example, you got a shop. Storage life of one part of your milk will be ended tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. You need to sell it, or your money that you paid for that milk will be burned in a few days. You making coupon for that milk with the 50% discount, and geolocation inside our app will help to show your coupon to people what are nearby your shop. Something like that Smiley
It is very convenient. Many supermakets make such sales. Only do not notify people. And to learn about such a sale can only be seen by chance in the store. So this is a very cool idea!!!
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
Having chosen the particular offer, the user comes to this retailer and places the order which is subject to the special offer mentioned in the application. WHAT MUST HE DO BEFORE THEY ALL FOR THE BILL?Huh
Activity: 95
What's so special about this token?
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
The first time I heard a coupon platform, which of these coupons can be used for the current business?

For example, you got a shop. Storage life of one part of your milk will be ended tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. You need to sell it, or your money that you paid for that milk will be burned in a few days. You making coupon for that milk with the 50% discount, and geolocation inside our app will help to show your coupon to people what are nearby your shop. Something like that Smiley
Hello! We will soon announce a limited bounty campaign. For longreads, reviews and videos.
Soon. I will write you personally when it will be started Smiley
NAU is technically a platform featuring API and mobile app, which is the main entry point for users. What should one do to start using NAU?
The main point of entry to NAU Platform is the mobile app with geolocation module.
You can dowlnload app, but cant register without invite link, so you need someone who will invite you.
Activity: 25
Hello! How many retailers do you have on board?
Hello. We're going to disclose full information about our partner
network after official launch. We're constantly onboarding
new customers, so right now it's very dynamic. Please stay
tuned for the updates.
Activity: 271
NAU is technically a platform featuring API and mobile app, which is the main entry point for users. What should one do to start using NAU?
Activity: 190
Hello! How many retailers do you have on board?
Activity: 121
Yes, this is a good idea
Activity: 238
This looks very worth watching.
Seriously.
How do 95% of funds spend by retailers TO ATTRACT new customers go EXACTLY to those who fulfil this attraction in our product?..
Pages:
Jump to: