Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE ACTIVE] NAU.IO - DISRUPTIVE DIGITAL COUPONS PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 15. (Read 6086 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MEVU allows people to bet on anything, anytime !!!
hollo brothers whats bounty
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
This project keeps getting better and better. This is a huge marketing/signal boost.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hey guys! Thanks for answer. I have one more questions. Where is your main office? What the maximal tokens I can buy? I read you WP- nice project.

Hello! Our head office is in Germany, our biggest back-office is in Moscow. Also we have offices in Ukraine, Columbia and Phillippines.

You can buy all remaining tokens, we dont have limits.=)

Yep,thank you. We will be happy if you will join us.
Activity: 2
Hey guys! Thanks for answer. I have one more questions. Where is your main office? What the maximal tokens I can buy? I read you WP- nice project.
Activity: 28
When will you announce the bounty campaign? Before the main round?

It will be announced during the upcoming week.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
When will you announce the bounty campaign? Before the main round?
Activity: 163
We are creating a platform where retailers and their consumers connect directly through special offers that encourage customers to choose a particular retail point prior to its competitors.....

...How does it work?
Activity: 216
WOW, something new! It is interesting! (◕‿  ◕)
Activity: 266
It interesting project and I am joining now. I am happy. Thanks dev for opportunity to join this project!))))
Activity: 243
more innovation, it's all good for everyone, oh, why it's rare, I do not understand  Undecided
Activity: 238
hmm, innovation in the world of advertising and affiliate marketing..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
The core principle of NAU is the win-win approach, which is something the world of advertising and affiliate marketing seems to be missing nowadays. It was impossible before. Is it now? How?
Activity: 103
EXPLAIN!! why digital coupons seemed to be a very promising solution and why they started gaining popularity both among users and retailers.
Activity: 46
On which exchanges will tokens be traded?
Activity: 222
I agree with you, this is an interesting project. I will also watch
Activity: 243
This project seems to be a decent one. I will keep a close eye on it.
Activity: 215
Hello! What model has made efficient advertising possible for many businesses that were before bound to wasting substantial parts of their budgets paying for marketing presence only?
Activity: 96
just do not understand, for this all you need to register different accounts?

You say that after 17 Dec from users will appear referral link. Can I be a customer and retailer? I mean can I give offers to castomers and use discount other retailer?
And may I change my tokens to Crypto value?
I am also interested in the answer to this question!
Activity: 96
You say that after 17 Dec from users will appear referral link. Can I be a customer and retailer? I mean can I give offers to castomers and use discount other retailer?
And may I change my tokens to Crypto value?
I am also interested in the answer to this question!
Activity: 92
an interesting project, everything that concerns money - is always intriguing  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: