Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] BITNATION - page 2. (Read 31195 times)

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
August 08, 2018, 09:49:26 PM
Bitnation team Do not fulfill their promises that they give to bounty hunters, in addition they rude. Don't believe them they are rude scammers.
why can you talk that this project team is a scammer, what happened in this project team, hopefully in the future there will be clarity about this.
He is just complaining about the bounty, I don't know if there are still current bounty but I know bounties were already release a long time ago.
Correct me if I am wrong, if those bounty hunters would keep their tokens, we could have seen a good price now.
Anyway, even if the price is low, if you hold long term, there is still a chance to sell at a profit.
Activity: 249
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 09:41:43 PM
Bitnation team Do not fulfill their promises that they give to bounty hunters, in addition they rude. Don't believe them they are rude scammers.
why can you talk that this project team is a scammer, what happened in this project team, hopefully in the future there will be clarity about this.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
August 08, 2018, 08:56:54 PM
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
August 08, 2018, 07:23:53 PM
Hi All! Exciting News Trading community continues to expand with listings on Bancor, LAToken, Tokenjar, Forkdelta, Coingecko and now CoinMarketCap
Despite the tough market conditions for the crypto community, Bitnation has taken a number of steps forward in demonstrating our continued progress in developing our app and establishing its token economy.
XPAT's recent listings on multiple exchanges means investors, app users and traders now have a variety of options for getting XPAT - leading to today's listing on CoinMarketCap.  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitnation

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 07:41:02 PM
Bought 343k XPAT about 5 months ago for 5 ETH and now it cost ~100$  Grin -x30+ profit, like a boss Cool
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
August 03, 2018, 11:26:56 AM
XPAT is now listed on LAtoken. New trading pairs increases market reach and liquidity for XPAT. XPAT has not been on the coinmarketcap. Is the transaction volume of XPAT still not enough to reach the coinmarketcap?

First time I hear about the exchange LAtoken. Is it a good place for trading or only few people there?
Hi friend, I think LAtoken is an inappropriate location for current trading and maybe because LAtoken is not well known by traders too The current XPAT price is too low, the XPAT transaction volume is still not enough to reach the coin market?
maybe if you are a merchant who wants to earn more profit, you can
looking for information at https://coinmarketcap.com

The low volume is a general problem of XPAT right now I think and not because of the exchange.
True, it's listed in a good exchange already but it cannot manage to increase it's daily volume that is why until now its not yet listed in coinmarketcap.
We know that getting listed in coinrmarketcap could help in order to attract potential investors, but it seems like the development is very slow.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 12:10:45 PM
XPAT is now listed on LAtoken. New trading pairs increases market reach and liquidity for XPAT. XPAT has not been on the coinmarketcap. Is the transaction volume of XPAT still not enough to reach the coinmarketcap?

First time I hear about the exchange LAtoken. Is it a good place for trading or only few people there?
Hi friend, I think LAtoken is an inappropriate location for current trading and maybe because LAtoken is not well known by traders too The current XPAT price is too low, the XPAT transaction volume is still not enough to reach the coin market?

The low volume is a general problem of XPAT right now I think and not because of the exchange.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 10:50:16 AM

Merit: 106
July 13, 2018, 10:19:06 AM
As more governance services are added to Bitnation’s ecosystem and more people learn how to implement them into their lives and communities, we will begin to witness and experience the incredible utility of a framework that facilitates voluntary co-creation and self-governance.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
July 12, 2018, 09:03:29 AM
I am keeping an XPAT and the current price is too low. I'm still waiting for the XPAT to trade a large and highly liquid new decision to continue to hold XPAT.

Same here. I am really hoping for the right moment. Current price offer right now is very low and unsatifactory.
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
July 11, 2018, 01:59:44 PM
Hey where do you store the xpat token if you buy it on LAtoken? I don't see a wallet download on the site?
July 09, 2018, 01:08:30 PM

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 08, 2018, 08:08:03 AM
I think the idea of this project will be a breakthrough for the future in the cryptocurrency system. I believe the XPAT will pump up a larger exchange.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
July 07, 2018, 12:44:03 PM
I am keeping an XPAT and the current price is too low. I'm still waiting for the XPAT to trade a large and highly liquid new decision to continue to hold XPAT.

I m still keeping my XPAT token too, i hope there is big news to pump the price and they list the token to the TOP 10 exchanges.
July 07, 2018, 11:01:21 AM
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
July 07, 2018, 05:57:25 AM
This is a good news, I hope with the addition of the new trading site this will help to increase the volume and we will see it in the coinmarketcap.
Right now, the market is still very bearish, we cannot expect a pump until there is a big news that will come.
July 07, 2018, 01:40:53 AM
July 03, 2018, 06:52:18 PM
The project is quite good but it seems to be underestimated, I hope BITNATION can have more information so that investors can know more about the project.

It's possible that even the younger generation isn't ready to use Bitnation. They are fostering fundamental change and people need time to understand these things and feel comfortable using it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 09:00:28 AM
The project is quite good but it seems to be underestimated, I hope BITNATION can have more information so that investors can know more about the project.
Merit: 106
June 30, 2018, 08:29:14 AM
With the addition of XPAT compatibility to the Pangea app, the Bitnation team and its ambassador network will be able to expedite the adoption of Pangea in communities worldwide.
Pages:
Jump to: