Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 15. (Read 64354 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Tell me please, what exactly is the benefit of this project?
I advise you to read Whitepaper more carefully to understand!
The point is that I read, but did not understand much, explain please!
Well, the benefit is more for everyone who trades in the financial market and needs information!
And who will provide this information, the platform itself?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Good afternoon, great idea! Tell me please, does the title of this project relate to the Pareto law?
Yes, by the way, I also noticed, but the Pareto Act has many interpretations, what exactly do you mean?
I thought that "20% of efforts give 80% of the result, and the remaining 80% of efforts - only 20% of the result," but perhaps something else is implied?
Perhaps you are right, but I think most likely that "20% of actions entail 80% of the result", so the platform gives the investor 20% to get 80% of the result
Maybe each of us in something is right, the main thing is that the platform really could reduce fraud!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Wow, the project really leaves a very good impression. The sale of tokens is already on?
Yes, now there is a stage of pre-sale of tokens, there are 7 days left, so you still have time to think things over and join, but not so many)
And how much is the cost of one token? Is there a softcap and hardcap?
The cost of the token is 1 ETH = 5500 PTX, Hard cap 25.000ETH (12.000.000 $)
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Well, the benefit is more for everyone who trades in the financial market and needs information!
Activity: 308
Good afternoon, great idea! Tell me please, does the title of this project relate to the Pareto law?
Yes, by the way, I also noticed, but the Pareto Act has many interpretations, what exactly do you mean?
I thought that "20% of efforts give 80% of the result, and the remaining 80% of efforts - only 20% of the result," but perhaps something else is implied?
Perhaps you are right, but I think most likely that "20% of actions entail 80% of the result", so the platform gives the investor 20% to get 80% of the result
Activity: 644
Wow, the project really leaves a very good impression. The sale of tokens is already on?
Yes, now there is a stage of pre-sale of tokens, there are 7 days left, so you still have time to think things over and join, but not so many)
And how much is the cost of one token? Is there a softcap and hardcap?
Activity: 462
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Activity: 308
Activity: 644
Activity: 476
Hello, how can I get the access to Pareto?  Huh
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Hello everyone, I unfortunately can not figure out for whom the platform is more intended?
Well for the most part for analysts, and those who are close to this topic!
What do you mean?
I mean those people who are at least somehow connected with forecasts for different spheres.
And how can the platform help them in this?
Very simply, On the platform, analysts can share information, and you, as a user, can use this information for their own purposes, rewarding the author.
And what are the advantages compared to competitors?
There are a lot of pluses, it's pointless to list everything, it's better to read their website and Whitepaper more attentively. Probably the main plus in the formation of the rating between users.
Yes, thank you, now more or less began to represent the whole system. The project really seems to me promising.
not for that, ready to answer all your questions   Wink
Merit: 251
At the next stage of the roadmap, the beta version is tested, who will be able to participate in the testing?

What exactly do you mean?
Will the beta version of the product be available to all users? Or is it a closed test?
I find it difficult to answer this question
And if I'm an investor, can not I really see what's going on in the intermediate stage of development?
With these questions you just need to turn to the developers themselves, at least I do not video information about public testing
Usually in such projects, developers provide an opportunity to participate in beta testing or alpha testing for all participants of pre-sale or investors. It's strange that there is no such rule here.
Well, unfortunately not all projects provide such an opportunity
Actually this is not a very pleasant moment
Activity: 238
At the next stage of the roadmap, the beta version is tested, who will be able to participate in the testing?

Will the beta version of the product be available to all users? Or is it a closed test?
And if I'm an investor, can not I really see what's going on in the intermediate stage of development?
With these questions you just need to turn to the developers themselves, at least I do not video information about public testing
Usually in such projects, developers provide an opportunity to participate in beta testing or alpha testing for all participants of pre-sale or investors. It's strange that there is no such rule here.
Well, unfortunately not all projects provide such an opportunity
Merit: 251

Activity: 238

Pages:
Jump to: