Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 17. (Read 64349 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
the website is constantly being improved as far as I understand
as I understand it then Yes
wow very cool when the project is constantly being improved
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
as I understand it then Yes
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Activity: 616
I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.
One question is, in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?

I think that if the project is successful, they can gradually become known throughout the world!
Well this is quite a serious statement, first you need to show the result in the area that they chose for the start!
And in order to become famous all over the world, you need a very expensive marketing plan! This is very expensive!
Well, the competition has always been and will be, simply they have advantages and innovations, which greatly simplifies the task!
I completely agree, and if you gather people from all over the world, this will be the first platform in the world of such a plan that it will be convenient and solve many problems
Does the pre-sale of the tokens still go?
Yes, it ends in about 2 weeks, do not miss the moment! Maybe you can take part in beta testing
Thank you, you need to think again!
I advise you not to delay much!
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.

I think that if the project is successful, they can gradually become known throughout the world!
Well this is quite a serious statement, first you need to show the result in the area that they chose for the start!
And in order to become famous all over the world, you need a very expensive marketing plan! This is very expensive!
Well, the competition has always been and will be, simply they have advantages and innovations, which greatly simplifies the task!
I completely agree, and if you gather people from all over the world, this will be the first platform in the world of such a plan that it will be convenient and solve many problems
Yes, it ends in about 2 weeks, do not miss the moment! Maybe you can take part in beta testing
Thank you, you need to think again!

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
basically the manager is only on bounty branches
I'm sure that he can help and answer the questions
yes the more so in Pareto very high quality and good bounty
Well, in general, the project as a whole is excellent, what to say about the bounty
I wonder how many people joined the company's bounty
I'm sure that's because they've been working for a long time already
really sure that this is very good
views and interested people means a lot of investors and joined to the bounty
Dude, gave very valuable information, thank you very much, hugged
Bro, without problems, address next time at once to me
Activity: 336
Well, in general, the project as a whole is excellent, what to say about the bounty
Dude, gave very valuable information, thank you very much, hugged
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
I think the team will do well. Because the idea is good and there is sustainability.
Pages:
Jump to: