Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 8. (Read 19254 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 107
I know this is decentralized, but is there any way to moderate or censor offensive ratings? Or is that impossible cause of  decentralization?
Its not bad if there is no censor, offensive ratings are acceptable as long as theyre not fake and backed by facts.
I believe that obscene communication is not acceptable in a civilized society, so I consider it a big disadvantage for this project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
when will be Demo release? Repu project strategy is good and also repu provide those extra features in social world. i personally liked that feedback and rating. now i am waiting for DEMO that will be more help me and everyone to understand.

the demo will come after the ICO. we just have to wait a little longer.

thats good, it will give -i think- big impact to market price
If they could run demo while ICO, this would seriously affect the final outcome, and they could raised hard cap! I hope Repu team now is working hard of this task.

As far as i know we wont see a working demo while ICO is running, and for the silence in thread, i think all development team dedicated to working hard to build something concrete..

We know how good it would be for Ico's performance if they introduced such a product now, but Team seems to be looking for alternative ways to succeed, and they've officially announced on this topic previously that there will not be a Demo finalized for now
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
when will be Demo release? Repu project strategy is good and also repu provide those extra features in social world. i personally liked that feedback and rating. now i am waiting for DEMO that will be more help me and everyone to understand.

If they could run demo while ICO, this would seriously affect the final outcome, and they could raised hard cap! I hope Repu team now is working hard of this task.

As far as i know we wont see a working demo while ICO is running, and for the silence in thread, i think all development team dedicated to working hard to build something concrete..
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
there are very subtle way of offending and being racist, probably an AI can pick it up but need with proper training

How can ratings be racist ? There are things worst than being racist in society.
Yes, I think it is very subtle and an AI will not be able to detect this in the next years at least.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
I know this is decentralized, but is there any way to moderate or censor offensive ratings? Or is that impossible cause of  decentralization?
Its not bad if there is no censor, offensive ratings are acceptable as long as theyre not fake and backed by facts.

What about racism, sexism, that kind of stuff? Can the algorithm block that? Actually how do we know if the algorithm itself doesn't have a preference or distaste built-in?

Well I assue they could program something to find such stuff, but probably a human has to check and decide in the last instance?

Yes of course, the AI should be controllable by human, so I think there will be manual moderation.
But I don't see racism, sexism or any other things like that will be a good quality review or even backed by facts/truth and the AI will surely make it has no impact to the reputation.
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
When will the closed round ICO be finished. There are no progress indicator on their site. Any idea?
Activity: 434

Activity: 476
Activity: 476
there are very subtle way of offending and being racist, probably an AI can pick it up but need with proper training

How can ratings be racist ? There are things worst than being racist in society.

That's hard to proof of course but if you can comment on your ratings there could be racism.
The question is whether they should just flag it as a biased rating or hide it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
I know this is decentralized, but is there any way to moderate or censor offensive ratings? Or is that impossible cause of  decentralization?

Even though in decentralization, there must be ways to prevent such bad things to occur.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

What about racism, sexism, that kind of stuff? Can the algorithm block that? Actually how do we know if the algorithm itself doesn't have a preference or distaste built-in?

Well I assue they could program something to find such stuff, but probably a human has to check and decide in the last instance?

With the help of AI and Big Data, such scenarios should not be a problem and dont need a human as a last instance
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

You mean the artificial intelligence preference over specific gender ? Which right now we have only two , and that's like 0 and 1 in binary. It's possible but depends on how it was programmed
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: