Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 127. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Few pages ago they explained how the checks for fraudulent rating would work. However there wa no mention of AI, at least not yet.

Well, at start they won't need a one probably but in time if it gets massive, they can't reach everything manually.

but would not it be better if everything is good from the start on and if there is a base for the bit wave from the start on
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Few pages ago they explained how the checks for fraudulent rating would work. However there wa no mention of AI, at least not yet.

Well, at start they won't need a one probably but in time if it gets massive, they can't reach everything manually.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
4.3 is really an achievement for the project, but I still think that Repu will have a reevaluation in the near future and a gradual increase in the view of the critics, there is potential for much more, and this will be noticed gradually. Congratulations to the Team
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Merit: 1
Yes, Repu need an AI. It will be mainly used to filter out scam and fake reviews. The amount of work would be to much even for a big team
Activity: 392
REPU needs not Artificial Intelligence. The Artificial Intelligence are the people who gives reputations and not the maschines Wink

Well in fact they want to work with AI to find fake comments etc. So AI is also needed here.

In order to ensure the accuracy of the rating, and eliminate individual consumer sentiment or fake consumer issues, They need big data to support the rating
So AI  is needed
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Partnership will come with time, I really think that a lot of other project can be interested by reputation management. And even regular industry can need reputation management, especially in a world where the social dimension is more and more present and where it is hard to know if someone is or something is real or not.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I could think of a very succesful partnership with linkedin. You receive ratings for your professional career so new potential employer can see if youre a good worker

LinkedIn or their blockchain competitor Indorse
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
REPU needs not Artificial Intelligence. The Artificial Intelligence are the people who gives reputations and not the maschines Wink

Well in fact they want to work with AI to find fake comments etc. So AI is also needed here.
Merit: 0
I could think of a very succesful partnership with linkedin. You receive ratings for your professional career so new potential employer can see if youre a good worker

maybe, but now that microsoft owns linkedin, they might not be interested in the partnership.
why would microsoft not be interested in blochchain technology, I think bigger companies are more likely to do research on research and development

"Microsoft is bringing blockchain to the enterprise, working with customers, partners, and the blockchain community to continually advance its enterprise readiness. Our mission is to help companies thrive in this new era of secure multiparty collaboration by delivering platforms and services that any company—including ledger startups, retailers, health providers, and global banks—can use to improved shared business processes."

Source: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/solutions/blockchain/

I'm not surprised that Microsoft is interested in the blockchain. They are involved in practically any business that has to do with the computer or social networks.

If you see the whole blockchain and smart contracts picture you'll understand that there is no way that big companies like IBM, Microsoft, Apple, Goggle and so on are not interested in blockchain
If they just ignore the blockchain technology new crypto companies will replace them. I think 2018 will be a great year for crypto.

big company never leave any new technology such as blockchain. starting accepting bitcoin as payment, microsoft will studying it as their technology in the future. and can't be rejected if they want to partnership with this program
Microsoft often ignored new technologies and came to late, but when they come, we will ride on the wave. Smiley
And if you compare to other big companies Microsorft is still fast and well if they invest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Activity: 252

maybe, but now that microsoft owns linkedin, they might not be interested in the partnership.

I think that Microsoft is interested in blockchaintechnology as well and nice repu seems to be a quite decent project to me they will perform well and bill will notice that too. so I would like them to see getting in a collab

I think lnkedin or Microsoft would rather start their own blockchain-project for that kind of system.
I don`t think Microsoft or linkedin is interested in this project as they also use Ai and ML for the rating system. But i think they are interested in blockchaintechnology Smiley.
AI = Artificial Intelligence right? and what is ML?

I think crypto is a very big opportunity for Microsoft to improve their project.

ML = Machine learning.  It's a lower level of AI
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

why would microsoft not be interested in blochchain technology, I think bigger companies are more likely to do research on research and development

"Microsoft is bringing blockchain to the enterprise, working with customers, partners, and the blockchain community to continually advance its enterprise readiness. Our mission is to help companies thrive in this new era of secure multiparty collaboration by delivering platforms and services that any company—including ledger startups, retailers, health providers, and global banks—can use to improved shared business processes."

Source: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/solutions/blockchain/

I'm not surprised that Microsoft is interested in the blockchain. They are involved in practically any business that has to do with the computer or social networks.

If you see the whole blockchain and smart contracts picture you'll understand that there is no way that big companies like IBM, Microsoft, Apple, Goggle and so on are not interested in blockchain
If they just ignore the blockchain technology new crypto companies will replace them. I think 2018 will be a great year for crypto.

big company never leave any new technology such as blockchain. starting accepting bitcoin as payment, microsoft will studying it as their technology in the future. and can't be rejected if they want to partnership with this program
Microsoft often ignored new technologies and came to late, but when they come, we will ride on the wave. Smiley
Activity: 196

I think that Microsoft is interested in blockchaintechnology as well and nice repu seems to be a quite decent project to me they will perform well and bill will notice that too. so I would like them to see getting in a collab

I think lnkedin or Microsoft would rather start their own blockchain-project for that kind of system.
I don`t think Microsoft or linkedin is interested in this project as they also use Ai and ML for the rating system. But i think they are interested in blockchaintechnology Smiley.

Unfortunately, LinkedIn don't have rating system at all. By the way - no one have RATING SYSTEM FROM THE CUSTOMERS, if we are talking about professional rating. That's quite important.

since linkedin doesnt have a repu system, they could need one Smiley repu would be the best for it Smiley

Linked in has some sort of repu but not that advanced.. this project could help them and other companies who need some sort of social verification of people.
Activity: 349
Merit: 12

Unfortunately, LinkedIn don't have rating system at all. By the way - no one have RATING SYSTEM FROM THE CUSTOMERS, if we are talking about professional rating. That's quite important.

since linkedin doesnt have a repu system, they could need one Smiley repu would be the best for it Smiley

We hope so))
If the first partnership was with Microsoft or LinkedIn, I think it will be a great thing and also a great start and a huge opportunity for many partnerships. but at the moment we will have to wait for the ICO and I think afterwards it will talk about partnerships ..... or who knows ... maybe we will have a surprise.
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
Yes no news at the moment about partnership but I think it can come soon. REPU will take a lot of benefit with a good partnership, reputation management can work well with a lot of domain, so REPU co have partners everywhere.  I’m impatient to see the first one !
The devs promised to announce the upcoming partnerships before the beginning of the ICO, so I think we will find out about this very soon.
Left to wait not for long! We need to be patient, this project just needs partners! otherwise the ICO may not happen!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Right now, we are talking about possible partnership or cooperation. Smiley I hope, we'll get more details soon.

This would be a huge opportunity
Activity: 156

We hope so))
Activity: 252

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

AI = Artificial Intelligence right? and what is ML?

I think crypto is a very big opportunity for Microsoft to improve their project.
Jump to: