Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 4. (Read 19254 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 257
indeed, for a long time no news has been heard from the developers of the project.
I hope the team is working on the project and sales, and in the near future will be contacted with us
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Ironically the Repu team forgot about their own smart reputation management.

Who's gonna invest in a company that doesn't communicate?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The idea of the project seems to me to be good and applicable, it would be even better if after applying a trust system capable of proving the reliability of the information.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Their Telegram has 20k members so it could probably make sense for them to focus on Telegram if they are short on manpower.

Unfortunately, they aren't active on telegram either.

I hope they will hire a community manager at the soonest possible time in order to answer the community queries.
You are right. I think a community manager will not cost that much and it will be worth the money and will bring them good ICO funds.

I guess they are busy with other stuffs and yes hiring one or two community manager will be good for them. Hence, they can keep focusing on the project.

There is still the Telegram channel where people could go and ask the questions they have and I think they would get an answer if it's an urgent question.

Very unprofessional to let this thread abandoned.
In telegram there are hundreds of people joining, but I cant see a conversation between admins and people.

I am not saying that I like it, but it seems to be the way many projects choose. Many forum members are complaining about silent threads.
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
I think Repu advocates a lot of innovation to make the relationship between the founder and the investor more transparent. The platform also provides a flexible and free choice.
Maybe, but if a system, which deals with reputation is not present here, it should get a bad reputation, will not invest in it.
As Repu, it has shown something in the second quarter, which is what is most needed so far. It will be a great difference for the project, and it will help to eliminate many doubts about the function and application possibility of the platform.

wait for information with impatience.
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
A demo version is a very good thing for the sucess of an ico, investors prefer when they can see some content about the project before invest.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
I think Repu advocates a lot of innovation to make the relationship between the founder and the investor more transparent. The platform also provides a flexible and free choice.
Maybe, but if a system, which deals with reputation is not present here, it should get a bad reputation, will not invest in it.
As Repu, it has shown something in the second quarter, which is what is most needed so far. It will be a great difference for the project, and it will help to eliminate many doubts about the function and application possibility of the platform.

That is at least what we hope for for now. It would be bad if the first version of the product is a disappointment and I think they work hard and quietly to get it right and convince investors.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Activity: 169
Their Telegram has 20k members so it could probably make sense for them to focus on Telegram if they are short on manpower.

I hope they will hire a community manager at the soonest possible time in order to answer the community queries.
You are right. I think a community manager will not cost that much and it will be worth the money and will bring them good ICO funds.

I guess they are busy with other stuffs and yes hiring one or two community manager will be good for them. Hence, they can keep focusing on the project.

There is still the Telegram channel where people could go and ask the questions they have and I think they would get an answer if it's an urgent question.

Very unprofessional to let this thread abandoned.
In telegram there are hundreds of people joining, but I cant see a conversation between admins and people.
Activity: 826

Activity: 476
Is this project really dead?
Reading through the postings give me the impression that it is a scam.
Dev did not post since a long time.
When the Presale will start? I found no infos on twitter.

We cant be too far away from the start of it i presume. I mean, the threadtitle says that the Pre-ICO starts soon since several weeks

you can get about REPU PRE-ICO or ICO info on Tokenmarket, i saw there is REPU coming ICO or PREICO date 2 april 2018 and END DATE is 2 MAY 2018. here is link https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/repu/
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

We cant be too far away from the start of it i presume. I mean, the threadtitle says that the Pre-ICO starts soon since several weeks
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
Yes some annoncement about the demo could be a great news, a lot of people wait for that, and a demo is a nice thing to bring trust to investors. I hope repu team will be more active before the start of the ico.

is there any officially announced for demo? i am too waiting for demo. i also joined ICO and my friends too. if project team give here demo that will be plus point to make more faster investment. this is best time to join this ICO because Ether price also is very low.

No there is no official announcement for a demo so far.
I think I saw an announcement earlier from developers that the demo version will be released in the 3rd quarter.

that is great news, Repu team is very professional, i liked this news. can you share link of that announcement news. i will be thankful your. i am so excited to use Repu Demo.
Very professional? As far as I can see, they dont communincate with us since weeks in social media and here in bitcointalk.
Right, we haven't heard from them for ages. I still hope that everything is ok there, but this silence lasts already for too long.
I'm sure that they are working hard in the project but this lack of communication is going to make them lose investors.
Activity: 434
Yes some annoncement about the demo could be a great news, a lot of people wait for that, and a demo is a nice thing to bring trust to investors. I hope repu team will be more active before the start of the ico.

is there any officially announced for demo? i am too waiting for demo. i also joined ICO and my friends too. if project team give here demo that will be plus point to make more faster investment. this is best time to join this ICO because Ether price also is very low.

I think I saw an announcement earlier from developers that the demo version will be released in the 3rd quarter.

that is great news, Repu team is very professional, i liked this news. can you share link of that announcement news. i will be thankful your. i am so excited to use Repu Demo.
Very professional? As far as I can see, they dont communincate with us since weeks in social media and here in bitcointalk.
Right, we haven't heard from them for ages. I still hope that everything is ok there, but this silence lasts already for too long.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103

Pages:
Jump to: