Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 6. (Read 19254 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
So this is their wallet? https://etherscan.io/address/0x425de1c67928834ae72fb7e6fc17d88d1db4484b , they only achieved to reach 29 eth ?

jep but it was only the privat sale. And is Repu not on Kickico also?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Yes some annoncement about the demo could be a great news, a lot of people wait for that, and a demo is a nice thing to bring trust to investors. I hope repu team will be more active before the start of the ico.

is there any officially announced for demo? i am too waiting for demo. i also joined ICO and my friends too. if project team give here demo that will be plus point to make more faster investment. this is best time to join this ICO because Ether price also is very low.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
I know this is decentralized, but is there any way to moderate or censor offensive ratings? Or is that impossible cause of  decentralization?
Its not bad if there is no censor, offensive ratings are acceptable as long as theyre not fake and backed by facts.
I believe that obscene communication is not acceptable in a civilized society, so I consider it a big disadvantage for this project.

I totally agree with you. Nowadays good manners and appropriate communication are really huge topics and should not be underestimated.

It is not a simple thing to determine what is appropriate and what is not
I do not really understand what offensive rating is. As for censorship, a minimum amount of it should definitely be present, but people should also feel some kind of freedom from suppresing their ideas, even expressed in kinda rude or inapropriate manner
A person can Express his / her thoughts in a normal form. Even if it's full of negativity. You don't have to use obscene language. if the literary language, there are manners and norms of behavior in society. In a civilized society need to communicate in a civilized manner!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
So this is their wallet? https://etherscan.io/address/0x425de1c67928834ae72fb7e6fc17d88d1db4484b , they only achieved to reach 29 eth ?

It has happened before that an ICO start off with low sales and then the team re-invents themselves with a renewed strategy and then the ICO becomes very successful. This usually includes an extension of the ICO period.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
How much I can minimum amount invest in this ICO? and we need to do through KYC procedure? and was there any whitelist?
The entry investment is now reduced to 0.5 ETH. There should be the end of the closed round now, but still no updates on their website. you may check at https://repu.io/

I think they are neglecting this forum, i know(And hope) they are working hard, but they should hire somebody to reach us and potential investors.

This is a recurring complaint on this topic, but they are reinforcing support here and on the channels, even though they have not yet announced a Person exclusively for this. We passed information on the Demo be after Ico
That's the right decision to take. Nowadays having a community manager or someone for customer service is essential.
Activity: 686
How much I can minimum amount invest in this ICO? and we need to do through KYC procedure? and was there any whitelist?
The entry investment is now reduced to 0.5 ETH. There should be the end of the closed round now, but still no updates on their website. you may check at https://repu.io/

I think they are neglecting this forum, i know(And hope) they are working hard, but they should hire somebody to reach us and potential investors.

This is a recurring complaint on this topic, but they are reinforcing support here and on the channels, even though they have not yet announced a Person exclusively for this. We passed information on the Demo be after Ico
Activity: 602
Merit: 105

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
the Ico is around in 8 weeks, first is the presale in the next two weeks. Lets see, maybe they are done with a alpha version in the next weeks.
In my opinion the core element will be the AI.
So an alpha version with only a half trained AI will disappoint investors more than convince them.
Therefore I think an alpha version will not be good, very the AI makes much errors.

i think, it can't be called alpha, but prototype. at least, they can proofing what they is good

yes is going to be a mvp, something that will let you understand what the product will look like and possibly do when ready
actually a demo would help to better understand the functioning of the project, i do not say fully functional but with the 100% ai, a functionaly product attracts more investors...
As far as I remember, the developers promised to show the demo version only in the 3rd quarter, so investors may not wait it, until the end of the fundraising.
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
the Ico is around in 8 weeks, first is the presale in the next two weeks. Lets see, maybe they are done with a alpha version in the next weeks.
So an alpha version with only a half trained AI will disappoint investors more than convince them.
Therefore I think an alpha version will not be good, very the AI makes much errors.

i think, it can't be called alpha, but prototype. at least, they can proofing what they is good

yes is going to be a mvp, something that will let you understand what the product will look like and possibly do when ready
actually a demo would help to better understand the functioning of the project, i do not say fully functional but with the 100% ai, a functionaly product attracts more investors...

Is there a tentatively schedule for the demo release yet? I hope it will come sooner as the community are all waiting for it.
Also looking forward to get my hands on that demo release Smiley
Patience is for those who wait Cheesy
Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Yep, that could indeed be a problem. I still can just say it would be enough if they would show some life footage of their system in a short video overview. Some test runs or so.

I think they commented on this before and Frank37 is correct. Investors will be rather disappointed than happy to see a system that is only half ready. Give them some more time and let them roll out a convincing first version. Has much more impact after all imo.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

The beta will be after the ICO with investors having the opportunity to become beta testers. I think an alpha should therefore be available around ICO or before.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Yep, that could indeed be a problem. I still can just say it would be enough if they would show some life footage of their system in a short video overview. Some test runs or so.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Pages:
Jump to: