Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 80. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 101
reputation is very important for business, and I think that this idea is magnificent and very promising in this direction.The team has a chance to reach the world level...
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

a demo will be released after the ICO, or at least the beta version of the product.

I hope this decision wont backfire when investors will be choosing an ICO to put their funds to. Right now it still seems the idea is enough to attract them but Repus ICO is still long from now and they should really rethink the demo release.

Yes i also think it is not a good idea to make platform ready after the ico.

At least they should make a video of the platform for showing the progress of it.

A demo is actually imo a requirement to make a ICO succesful. A lot of investors will say just no when there are only promises and no proof of code.

I would have to agree that a demo is a must if there is nothing at github. It seems the community of investors is getting wiser at who they throw their money at

it's been that way for a while. it's a litte strange now a days to launch a project without  a product or demo.

Well if they could release a demo or at least some video footage about them using the upcoming demo, it would definitely help to build up trust.
From what we can perceive in this topic and in its channels, Repu has a very large audience of potential investors, and today 99% of them request such a demo or video, we must pay attention to these channels and Btct, for sure this will take them very far

i agree with video of demo, at least they proof what they do. and, make a big news before ICO end that their demo ready for everyone

Me too, proof of a working product would do so much for the project!
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Yep, would be nice to hear what the partnership is about  Shocked
Which project you got on board?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
still waiting for those very important news...

at least dont tease if you are going to make an official anoouncement. i dont like to wait.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
As far as i now they are just going to announce a partnership

When is this announcement will be? With whom is this partnership? Is there anybody who probably could tell  about this partnership? Thanks. Maybe we will be enlightened.

There is no further information about that.
This is the last post from them
IMPORTANT NEWS

We have almost end the negotiation about partnership with one of the great ICO project. Stay tuned, we will announce it soon!

I am confident that they will announce a partnership soon since it seems they are pretty confident about it. We are not in any hurry and should let them finish up all the formalities before the announcement.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

When is this announcement will be? With whom is this partnership? Is there anybody who probably could tell  about this partnership? Thanks. Maybe we will be enlightened.

There is no further information about that.
This is the last post from them
IMPORTANT NEWS

We have almost end the negotiation about partnership with one of the great ICO project. Stay tuned, we will announce it soon!

Activity: 266
Presale is live!

Many of us are asking this question but we still have no answer. We hope to know something soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Activity: 476
we're off topic but I want to add this, seems to me that stocks are doing what btc did a couple weeks ago, they're entering into a parabolic down trend (dunno if parabolic is the exact therm)
it's not the same market man. there's no connection between the two, although both were due for a correction.
Before we go back to topic: Same opinion here. It have to be a coincidence that both went down nearly the same time

Well, I saw a video showing that there was a high correlation between the time of the ups and downs. Make of that what you want but to get back to topic, the money going out of stock could enter crypto market if BTC shows signs of a bull run before stocks recover.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
we're off topic but I want to add this, seems to me that stocks are doing what btc did a couple weeks ago, they're entering into a parabolic down trend (dunno if parabolic is the exact therm)
it's not the same market man. there's no connection between the two, although both were due for a correction.
Before we go back to topic: Same opinion here. It have to be a coincidence that both went down nearly the same time
Activity: 434
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Investors are now into btc since it has been crashing for weeks now, and many of the token holders won`t sell because of the suffering market, ICO are now getting slow in funding but extending an ICO wont do any good.

It's a difficult situation. Many investors and traders expect BTC to explode when the ongoing correction comes to an end. This is why they don't invest in ICOs so much.
I think they can extend at least till the sign of stabilized market, but since its in ethereum there is no problem, unless the token price is against USD

When it comes to crypto, I don't think it is wise to wait for 'stabilization' because no-one really knows what's going to happen a few days/weeks ahead.

Crypto is actually holding good considering that dow jones crashed for another 4% today and is in a huge downwards trend in February . We cant expect such a good results when it comes to ICO investments, but its still one of the fastest ways to get a nice profit.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
good to see that REPU has started the Closed Round. Hope we will see soon a platform for testing the reputation management.

I think it would be nice if they can put a progress bar / data about how much funds have been raised so far. Smiley

As far as I can remember, about 20ETH was collected a few days ago. Since now both on the site and on GitHub removed the address to which money was collected, it is now difficult to find out the amount. Maybe someone remembered this address to look at the etherscan?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Investors are now into btc since it has been crashing for weeks now, and many of the token holders won`t sell because of the suffering market, ICO are now getting slow in funding but extending an ICO wont do any good.

It's a difficult situation. Many investors and traders expect BTC to explode when the ongoing correction comes to an end. This is why they don't invest in ICOs so much.
I think they can extend at least till the sign of stabilized market, but since its in ethereum there is no problem, unless the token price is against USD

When it comes to crypto, I don't think it is wise to wait for 'stabilization' because no-one really knows what's going to happen a few days/weeks ahead.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
good to see that REPU has started the Closed Round. Hope we will see soon a platform for testing the reputation management.

I think it would be nice if they can put a progress bar / data about how much funds have been raised so far. Smiley

Yep, also it would be nice to see some more news about REPU here. Some achievements etc. maybe footage of the project would be great.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
whats repu project require for hardcap beget? is there sale live or closed?  
Yes now there is a closed round of selling HardCap - 1000 ETH, Minimum purchase amount – 1 ETH, you can participate in it here: https://repu.io/
Is there a live counter for the closed round? I'd like to see the progress.
There is no live counter, but you can track their collected funds at the address of the contract: https://etherscan.io/address/0x5691b364d7ac59713c67de87430e9e24815531a1

Not very much for now but it will pick up as soon more details are revealed, peraphs the partnership

Yeah, I saw only 20 transactions so far and the last one was 5 days ago. Team needs to boost it as soon as possible with the good marketing I guess.
I think they prevented by the general fall of the whole market, but now that the market has stabilized, it is necessary to focus on marketing and business should be improve.

Yes they need to show something imo or start giving out more information about the ptoduct, how it works use cases etc.
Activity: 476

Pages:
Jump to: