Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 82. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
About airdrop, they are making smart reputation management so if they make some system about reputation and give tokens based on it, it would really bring some success. If they make some telegram airdrop it wouldn't be beneficial.

How will that look like? Rate this and receive free Repu tokens Smiley I cant think of anything to be honest

Rate wrong and you get negative Repu ratings ?
Get paid but your rep goes down

Labelling a rating as 'wrong' is in itself a wrong and insidious way of doing things in many ways (eg. philosophically, morally). There are plenty of situations where someone has a more intimate knowledge of someone's character/behaviour which might be the opposite of what other people (who are less familiar) perceive. But the person with better knowledge, will be pushed/incentivized to rate falsely so that they don't get penalized.
Airdrop now used by many ICO project, and it works well ! All in wins - for the project good push + fast advertising, and for those who joined - small bonus.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159

a demo will be released after the ICO, or at least the beta version of the product.

I hope this decision wont backfire when investors will be choosing an ICO to put their funds to. Right now it still seems the idea is enough to attract them but Repus ICO is still long from now and they should really rethink the demo release.

Yes i also think it is not a good idea to make platform ready after the ico.

At least they should make a video of the platform for showing the progress of it.

A demo is actually imo a requirement to make a ICO succesful. A lot of investors will say just no when there are only promises and no proof of code.

I would have to agree that a demo is a must if there is nothing at github. It seems the community of investors is getting wiser at who they throw their money at

it's been that way for a while. it's a litte strange now a days to launch a project without  a product or demo.

Well if they could release a demo or at least some video footage about them using the upcoming demo, it would definitely help to build up trust.
From what we can perceive in this topic and in its channels, Repu has a very large audience of potential investors, and today 99% of them request such a demo or video, we must pay attention to these channels and Btct, for sure this will take them very far

i agree with video of demo, at least they proof what they do. and, make a big news before ICO end that their demo ready for everyone
i think that a demo will be presented only after the end of the ico, but a video demonstration would be very welcome in the meantime
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
About airdrop, they are making smart reputation management so if they make some system about reputation and give tokens based on it, it would really bring some success. If they make some telegram airdrop it wouldn't be beneficial.

How will that look like? Rate this and receive free Repu tokens Smiley I cant think of anything to be honest

Labelling a rating as 'wrong' is in itself a wrong and insidious way of doing things in many ways (eg. philosophically, morally). There are plenty of situations where someone has a more intimate knowledge of someone's character/behaviour which might be the opposite of what other people (who are less familiar) perceive. But the person with better knowledge, will be pushed/incentivized to rate falsely so that they don't get penalized.
Activity: 462
I think that the example of rating a hooker should just show that repu is flexible.
At the end the rates are today in the internet extreme important to save time and do the right decisions.

hooker rating  Cheesy ok why not. I believe the possibilities of a reputation system are endless.

last time i checked we were writing about HR companies to use REPU on employment:) when did you come to hookers or else..

The discussion was about ratings, I said that today you can find ratings for everything, yes including hookers and much more
In my opinion this is a great use case. I think hookers will benefit a lot from the ratings. Even the customers will benefit from that.
That example is just a proof of how versatile the system can be. As the Repu system decides, it can be applied to almost everything.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
I'm eager hear some development news or update from the DEVs as this will surely excite the community. Smiley
I agree, the community needs some news about the development of the project, I hope the REPU team has already prepared them and will soon announce it. This will help revitalize the project.

News regarding how the system will work and what make it different with other system will be awesome. Looking forward to it.
I really want to see this project in work, I still do not clear the principle of filtering comments and feedback.
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
I think that the example of rating a hooker should just show that repu is flexible.
At the end the rates are today in the internet extreme important to save time and do the right decisions.

hooker rating  Cheesy ok why not. I believe the possibilities of a reputation system are endless.

last time i checked we were writing about HR companies to use REPU on employment:) when did you come to hookers or else..

The discussion was about ratings, I said that today you can find ratings for everything, yes including hookers and much more
In my opinion this is a great use case. I think hookers will benefit a lot from the ratings. Even the customers will benefit from that.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

hooker rating  Cheesy ok why not. I believe the possibilities of a reputation system are endless.

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Great project. I joined and following.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

I agree with you, it will be a fundamental error, if you rate sth. you can get paid. people will abuse that (I'm sure)
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

Activity: 42
Merit: 2
when is the exact date of the pre ico and what is are the discount stages

look up the thread it was discussed before

okay i am sorry
Activity: 154

look up the thread it was discussed before
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Activity: 154

a demo will be released after the ICO, or at least the beta version of the product.

I hope this decision wont backfire when investors will be choosing an ICO to put their funds to. Right now it still seems the idea is enough to attract them but Repus ICO is still long from now and they should really rethink the demo release.

At least they should make a video of the platform for showing the progress of it.

A demo is actually imo a requirement to make a ICO succesful. A lot of investors will say just no when there are only promises and no proof of code.

I would have to agree that a demo is a must if there is nothing at github. It seems the community of investors is getting wiser at who they throw their money at

it's been that way for a while. it's a litte strange now a days to launch a project without  a product or demo.

Well if they could release a demo or at least some video footage about them using the upcoming demo, it would definitely help to build up trust.
From what we can perceive in this topic and in its channels, Repu has a very large audience of potential investors, and today 99% of them request such a demo or video, we must pay attention to these channels and Btct, for sure this will take them very far

i agree with video of demo, at least they proof what they do. and, make a big news before ICO end that their demo ready for everyone

where can I find this video?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Activity: 77
I will join pre sales.. Can send eth from MEW?

Yes, you can send funds from MEW. If you are interested in joining the Closed Round, you should apply through whitelist form first.
If you have more questions or need instruction, let us know!
Activity: 77
As far as i now they are just going to announce a partnership
Do you have information about the upcomming partnership? Who is the partner?

We going through final steps of partnership deal. We will make an official announcement with all the details very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: