Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 86. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Yes partnership is a good thing for a project. That show the serious of the team behind the project and make investors more confident. REPU has the potential to work with a lot of projects or compagnies.

How do these ICO partnerships get started? Are they approaching eachother or meeting at conventions etc
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes partnership is a good thing for a project. That show the serious of the team behind the project and make investors more confident. REPU has the potential to work with a lot of projects or compagnies.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
news about a partnership are always good. hopefully it is a partnership, where both parties will benefit from it.

I would only hope that they would ink a partnership with a major international 5 star hotel chain and that would be awesome. Smiley

Why a hotel chain?

If am not wrong, hotel booking was the first industry where reputation fight started. An independent system would be a great to revolutionize the industry.

All systems will continue to be addressed if you want to provide an easy and convenient booking, everyone needs it from year to year to go to the hotel.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
news about a partnership are always good. hopefully it is a partnership, where both parties will benefit from it.

I would only hope that they would ink a partnership with a major international 5 star hotel chain and that would be awesome. Smiley

Why a hotel chain?

If am not wrong, hotel booking was the first industry where reputation fight started. An independent system would be a great to revolutionize the industry.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

That would be a huge opportunity. The whole marketing has to be perfect and maybe so this wish could come true.
You need to see this is a broader perspective... rating can be aplied to thousands of different things.
Food, hardware, hotels, people, work environment, .... you name it.. it's possible Smiley

You can rate everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, I know some websites where you can rate hookers (I'm not joking, search for them if you want)

I am currently at work computer so i can't make that search but it really made me curious. I will check it Cheesy

Also yes i agree with you about you can rate everything.

so, we are going to rate hookers in future /hmmm

very very interesting Smiley

Actually, he says it is available now but i checked and couldn't find it. And now i have a very interesting search history
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Why a hotel chain?
In a utopian future this adequate use would be in large companies, for selection of Suppliers, Clients, Employees, In Public and / or Private Security, and especially in the selection and valuation of Professionals
Activity: 644

Why a hotel chain?
Activity: 434

That would be a huge opportunity. The whole marketing has to be perfect and maybe so this wish could come true.
You need to see this is a broader perspective... rating can be aplied to thousands of different things.
Food, hardware, hotels, people, work environment, .... you name it.. it's possible Smiley

You can rate everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, I know some websites where you can rate hookers (I'm not joking, search for them if you want)

I am currently at work computer so i can't make that search but it really made me curious. I will check it Cheesy

I don't think Repu will be handling that part of the market. unless prostitution is legalized.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

I hope it's a deal with a huge platform with a lot of user what would make Repu popular so fast.

it will be revolutionary for HR managers in every case

Something i have been thinking about but haven't seen yet.
In the EU you have 'the right to be forgotten' (eg you can be erased from all social media and google if you want to), how will REPU handle this?
Really? Please tell me more about this.
Does it mean you can delete traces easily?
Not really, you have the right to instruct companies to delete your data. But delete traces in the internet its hard. Certainly you know http://www.wayback.com.
This is only one site which stores data. There are many other sites or services with earn money with collecting data. Not forget to mention all secret services.
So deleting traces easy, no way.
Oh okay, thank you sir.
I'm not living in Europe so I was a bit surprised to find out, but now I see that its not as I expected.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

That is really customer friendly.  Wink
I think the takeaway is that Repu has lots of niches and markets they could enter. That's great because they can focus on some markets first and later expand into new ones.

The Repu team will still need to carefully choose what area of reputation they want to focus on. This is because normal people/users will naturally tend associate Repu with what they first experienced it in (eg. rating companies).

I agree here, there are lots of market they could go to, but all of them have different specifics, therefore proper research needed, careful planning and no hurry. The first impression is everything here, indeed.

marketing move at the right place and times do matter, like facebook which starts in college campus. If it was for general public at the start I think it wouldn't have been as successful as it is.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

I think the takeaway is that Repu has lots of niches and markets they could enter. That's great because they can focus on some markets first and later expand into new ones.

The Repu team will still need to carefully choose what area of reputation they want to focus on. This is because normal people/users will naturally tend associate Repu with what they first experienced it in (eg. rating companies).

I agree here, there are lots of market they could go to, but all of them have different specifics, therefore proper research needed, careful planning and no hurry. The first impression is everything here, indeed.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I think that the example of rating a hooker should just show that repu is flexible.
At the end the rates are today in the internet extreme important to save time and do the right decisions.
Activity: 252

Activity: 602
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins

I don't want to know how you ended up on that site in the first place :p
bud indeed.. everything can be rated, therefor this project could really become a huge success if managed/maintained well
Activity: 434

According to such broad strategy, they may need much collaboration with other projects, and too much of a diversity is not really good> I think also that the devs should narrow down their specialization (at least in the beginning) and try to reach heights there

Activity: 252

Activity: 476

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

I hope it's a deal with a huge platform with a lot of user what would make Repu popular so fast.

it will be revolutionary for HR managers in every case

Something i have been thinking about but haven't seen yet.
In the EU you have 'the right to be forgotten' (eg you can be erased from all social media and google if you want to), how will REPU handle this?
Really? Please tell me more about this.
Does it mean you can delete traces easily?
Not really, you have the right to instruct companies to delete your data. But delete traces in the internet its hard. Certainly you know http://www.wayback.com.
This is only one site which stores data. There are many other sites or services with earn money with collecting data. Not forget to mention all secret services.
So deleting traces easy, no way.

There will be new and tougher privacy laws in the EU starting in May 2018 but I'm not sure if this applies to what Repu is going to do.

I think Repu does not fall under the category of privacy, its more a ranking public profile, like linkedin, facebook profile and social status
Pages:
Jump to: