Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges - page 34. (Read 62349 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
The cool project that watches it as the most promising start-up, gaining momentum, I want the project to quickly turn around and reach the right level of development and recognition
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
Developers, hello. What do you think aboun bounty compagion? I believe it's really good way to up involement. I would like to be a perticipant of your bounty
I think so. If bounty programm will possible, I absolutely will participate in this bounty programm!
In my poimt of view your opinion become that because you are absolutely sure in this project Skyhub Coin
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
My friend advised me to invest some money in this project. I'm new to this business, but he has been involved in cryptocurrency for over 2 years. Can you please tell me, can I purchase tokens only on the exchange?
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
People really like concept this project and ideas this is a good indicator for the team. We expect feedback from the team with a quality product.

This is doesnt say nothing today one thing that the project likes to invest another time or money in it.
In such a market I do not think that it will be too popular. Maybe I'm certainly wrong, but this is what I see at the moment. In the project, the complete absence of hyip at this stage.
Activity: 210
Developers, hello. What do you think aboun bounty compagion? I believe it's really good way to up involement. I would like to be a perticipant of your bounty
I think so. If bounty programm will possible, I absolutely will participate in this bounty programm!
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Someone has just bought a rather large amount of SHB tokens on the exchange. And there were several large orders. It pleases, the project is developing every day more and more.
Activity: 210
The exchange is already actively trading. Daily trading volume SHB - 4 BTC, I think this is not bad for a new project. The idea as a whole is not new, but I don’t remember that at least one platform would realize the full potential of this area.
Now it`s really good result as this volume. I belive that in 3 months daily volume will 20 BTC or more
Activity: 200
Oh, it`s really cool, Skyhub already listed on CoinExchange! And when do you plan to list on other exchanges? May be HitBtc, cryptopia and so on
If coin will list at least on HitBtc, the one can get a big volume and accordingly, the rise in coin prices!
Yeah, but nowadays it`s expensive and too difficult to list on something good exchanges. But I`m sure, team will do it!
Where did you get information about this exchange? Or is it just an assumption about the start of sales of the token on this exchange?
Activity: 224
Oh, it`s really cool, Skyhub already listed on CoinExchange! And when do you plan to list on other exchanges? May be HitBtc, cryptopia and so on
If coin will list at least on HitBtc, the one can get a big volume and accordingly, the rise in coin prices!
Yeah, but nowadays it`s expensive and too difficult to list on something good exchanges. But I`m sure, team will do it!
Activity: 140
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello, what is the next step after sales of tokens?
An active development phase will begin, hence a roadmap. This would be the most logical conclusion of the ICO and a good impact on the image of the project.
The next step will developing product, marketing, listing on more popular exchanges, advertisment and so on
yeah, and now team of Skyhub should to work hard, that collect soft cap, and the best variant is achieve hardcap, that increasing product for max!
Activity: 224
The next step will developing product, marketing, listing on more popular exchanges, advertisment and so on
In my opinion this will happen, when cryptocurrency market will grow, at least for 300$billions cap. And after this Skyhub coin will list on other exchanges and price grow!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
People really like concept this project and ideas this is a good indicator for the team. We expect feedback from the team with a quality product.
Activity: 144
Amazing project, this project is not to be missed. For your interest visit their discussion on Discord. Uniqueness is the key to success!
Activity: 201
Merit: 2
Hello, when will the main release of the platform? And is it possible to mine a coin without a video card?
I am also interested in this question. Is there technology like Bitcoin?
As far as I understand, this is Blockchain technology with a new model for more optimized and improved business building.
I understood this, I am interested in how this coin is mined.
Pages:
Jump to: