Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges - page 37. (Read 62349 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 107
That's for real or not, but SHB coin price is pretty awesome, buy and sell order look strong. This might will become more expensive later, but the trading volume is still so small, dev should have plan to list it in another exchange.
Yes that's for sure.
Need more exchanges for good volumes.
Or one or two stock exchange, but large.
Based on the roadmap, the top exchange should be announced in Q1 2019.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Coinexchange is a good exchange?
Good exchange, especially for beginner projects.
Many projects first listing the coin there.
That's for real or not, but SHB coin price is pretty awesome, buy and sell order look strong. This might will become more expensive later, but the trading volume is still so small, dev should have plan to list it in another exchange.
Yes that's for sure.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
Coinexchange 128th in the list of exchanges by volume on the Coinmarketcap.
Not bad, but with small volumes.
This is not a top exchange, but with great potential.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
I would like to know information about pre-Sale. The site did not find information, someone tell me?
I found an ad about preSale on twitter.
Here is the link:
https://twitter.com/Skyhubcoin/status/1051221109859741697
Oh thank you. I also trying to find this information, but I can not do this. Thank you.
You can stake on pool from now on https://simplepospool.com
There you will find Pool or Masternode for Skyhub
Has anyone already tried mine?
Activity: 201
I want to say that there are good volumes on the stock exchange.
Especially since the project has not started selling tokens.
I agree.
It's amazing. If there is a volume, then there is a demand in the coin.
This is cool, but the site could have been better done)
Website is the face of the project!
I agree.
It's amazing. If there is a volume, then there is a demand in the coin.
I would like to know information about pre-Sale. The site did not find information, someone tell me?
I found an ad about preSale on twitter.
Here is the link:
https://twitter.com/Skyhubcoin/status/1051221109859741697
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Yes that's for sure.
Based on the roadmap, the top exchange should be announced in Q1 2019.
Let's see how it will be, but the fact that the coin is already on the exchange is very good. I hope the project will realize its ideas. Now there are a lot of projects that collect money and disappear (
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Welcome!
All of us were once newbie)
Activity: 23
What does this project do?
Who can explain?
All information is on the site.
"SkyHub is the world’s best blockchain-powered marketplace of services for online booking industry. SkyHub project’s unique business model will bridge the gap between online travel agency and a traditional travel agency by creating a trusted platform with a bustling ecosystem of active and satisfied users and by providing a convenient online booking capability, as well as a 24/7 support in multiple countries and in multiple languages. SkyHub platform will act as an intermediary and escrow agent by leveraging company owned and operated contact centers located worldwide, we are able to deliver one of the highest levels of customer service and support in the online booking industry. Travelers around the world can find and book their perfect trip on our website, mobile and tablet apps. SkyHub’s secure payment system takes the stress out of traveler by providing easy, instantaneous, secure, payment option."
Thank you very much for the information.
I'm still newbie, I'm forgiven)
Who can explain?
All information is on the site.
"SkyHub is the world’s best blockchain-powered marketplace of services for online booking industry. SkyHub project’s unique business model will bridge the gap between online travel agency and a traditional travel agency by creating a trusted platform with a bustling ecosystem of active and satisfied users and by providing a convenient online booking capability, as well as a 24/7 support in multiple countries and in multiple languages. SkyHub platform will act as an intermediary and escrow agent by leveraging company owned and operated contact centers located worldwide, we are able to deliver one of the highest levels of customer service and support in the online booking industry. Travelers around the world can find and book their perfect trip on our website, mobile and tablet apps. SkyHub’s secure payment system takes the stress out of traveler by providing easy, instantaneous, secure, payment option."
Activity: 23
Who can explain?
Max supply 5 millions it is, it very interesting. Not big cap of tokens can be very demand. Also volatility will have a good impact, it will be possible to earn. I will definitely follow the project.
Yes, I noticed it. I really liked this feature of the project.
Activity: 162
Pages:
Jump to: