Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges - page 33. (Read 62348 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
My friend advised me to invest some money in this project. I'm new to this business, but he has been involved in cryptocurrency for over 2 years. Can you please tell me, can I purchase tokens only on the exchange?

Yes only from exchange. As pre sale has ended, and we do not do private sell.
When do you plan on listing at the coinmarketcap?
The criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed is the following:
- Must be a cryptocurrency or a crypto token.
- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.
- For market cap ranking, an accurate circulating supply figure is required.

I think very soon we will see the Skyhub at the coinmarketcap
Coinmarketcap accepts CoinExchange. There will be no problem with this.
As far as I know it is necessary that the daily volume was more than 10k
It is also necessary that the coin be on the exchange that coinmarketcap accepts.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
My friend advised me to invest some money in this project. I'm new to this business, but he has been involved in cryptocurrency for over 2 years. Can you please tell me, can I purchase tokens only on the exchange?

- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.

It is also necessary that the coin be on the exchange that coinmarketcap accepts.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Hello, I think that this project look a very good and I see team behind this project very experienced, I hope this project can be success.

Activity: 283
Hello, when will the main release of the platform? And is it possible to mine a coin without a video card?
I am also interested in this question. Is there technology like Bitcoin?
As far as I understand, this is Blockchain technology with a new model for more optimized and improved business building.
I understood this, I am interested in how this coin is mined.
I readed information about how we can mine this token, but forgot where i find this information. Probably on official website has links to networks, and somewhere there i readed it’s.
Activity: 201
Merit: 2

Activity: 210

Activity: 236
Merit: 2

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
The price of one Skyhub masternode during presale is 1 BTC, too high.
However, the price of Skyhub on coinexchange.io, its only exchange by now, is more impressive.
I will wait a bit to see how the team build up the project next few weeks, and might invest into this one later.

I agree with you it is expensive but seeing the price of SHB token on coinexchange is very appealing and make you want to invest. Am definitely keeping an eye on this one

Hello. The real value of this coin is between 10-20$ per SHB, as per year only 260k coins can be mined through mn/pos . Per year only 100 masternodes will be available. this is limited mn coin. 2000 masternodes only after 20 years.Keep the calculations in mind.
Very cool.
We hope that the price will be so soon. Looking at all the calculations, this project has a great future.
copper member
Activity: 66
Hello, when will the main release of the platform? And is it possible to mine a coin without a video card?
As far as I understand, this is Blockchain technology with a new model for more optimized and improved business building.
I readed information about how we can mine this token, but forgot where i find this information. Probably on official website has links to networks, and somewhere there i readed it’s.
This information is in the video on the channel Scyhub, a link you can find on the website or on the main thread.

This is a POS/MASTERNODE coin. You can either buy a masternode on your own, or join a shared pool  https://www.simplepospool.com/
copper member

copper member
Oh, it`s really cool, Skyhub already listed on CoinExchange! And when do you plan to list on other exchanges? May be HitBtc, cryptopia and so on

Hi thank you ! Check our roadmap. We strictly follow our roadmap!
copper member
Hello, check the roadmap  https://skyhubcoin.com/

THis coin is pos/masternode coin , you dont need a videocard. https://masternodes.online/currencies/shb/
copper member
How many users currently have your platform? How many people mine a coin?

Hello, check the statistics on https://masternodes.online/currencies/shb/
copper member
The price of one Skyhub masternode during presale is 1 BTC, too high.
However, the price of Skyhub on coinexchange.io, its only exchange by now, is more impressive.
I will wait a bit to see how the team build up the project next few weeks, and might invest into this one later.

I agree with you it is expensive but seeing the price of SHB token on coinexchange is very appealing and make you want to invest. Am definitely keeping an eye on this one

Hello. The real value of this coin is between 10-20$ per SHB, as per year only 260k coins can be mined through mn/pos . Per year only 100 masternodes will be available. this is limited mn coin. 2000 masternodes only after 20 years.Keep the calculations in mind.
copper member
Hello, please help me, I can not figure out where to watch the Russian translation Roll Eyes?will wait for a response, thanks in advance!  Wink
At the moment there is no Russian translation.
I also did not find. I hope in the future will appear.

Hello. Yes whitepaper will be updated and we will have all the translated versions. Thank you
copper member
Great job guys. I have not met for a long time really necessary projects for the society. I think that this is how we should use blockchain technology and popularize it. Wish you luck!

Thank you very much! Together we are stronger !
copper member
how to mine this coin once its start? Help me

Hello. SHB is pos/ masternode coin. https://skyhubcoin.com/ check the website for more info, and join us on discord! Thank you
copper member
Online Booking Platform, running on Blockchain technology is a super cool idea. I hope the project will succeed in creating such a platform.

Thank you very much! We are Working hard to implement all the features !! Good luck to all of us !!
copper member
What does this project do?
Who can explain?

Hello check website. All the info is there. Thank you ! https://skyhubcoin.com/
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
This information is in the video on the channel Scyhub, a link you can find on the website or on the main thread.
Pages:
Jump to: