Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges - page 31. (Read 62348 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 1
A great investment option if the coins will grow in price. Well, you need to timely monitor the course and be in the market. And does anyone have a link to the website Skyhub?
Activity: 200
No, the price has slightly decreased. Although if you had a low buy order and you bought tokens at a price that is lower than the average, then you are in the plus.
Activity: 200
Hello SkyHub is a pos / masternode coin. Track the information on https://masternodes.online/currencies/shb/
will SkyHub have bounties for community?
something like airdrops, signature, social media bounties.
The price of SkyHub has surpassed 100k satoshi hours after listed on its first exchange, very impressive.
Yes, the price is really very grow and it`s make me happy. I just bought tokens yesterday morning and I was very pleased with this price increase. As for the Bunty campaign, as far as I know, it will not be, but maybe I’m wrong.
Absolutely right. There is no bounty and airdrop campaign for this project. I read the forum rules yesterday, and it is indicated there that Airdrop is generally forbidden to be held on the forum. So it is even good, the platform does not violate the rules of the forum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello SkyHub is a pos / masternode coin. Track the information on https://masternodes.online/currencies/shb/
will SkyHub have bounties for community?
something like airdrops, signature, social media bounties.
The price of SkyHub has surpassed 100k satoshi hours after listed on its first exchange, very impressive.
Yes, the price is really very grow and it`s make me happy. I just bought tokens yesterday morning and I was very pleased with this price increase. As for the Bunty campaign, as far as I know, it will not be, but maybe I’m wrong.
copper member
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Who knows where to see how to mine this token? And is it possible to find out more advanced information about the mining of this token? How many people mine it, in what quantities, what platforms? Thank.

Activity: 10
Whether it will be necessary to use third party wallet for storage of tokens? And when is ICO?
copper member
Activity: 66
My friend advised me to invest some money in this project. I'm new to this business, but he has been involved in cryptocurrency for over 2 years. Can you please tell me, can I purchase tokens only on the exchange?

Yes only from exchange. As pre sale has ended, and we do not do private sell.
When do you plan on listing at the coinmarketcap?

Hi soon we will apply for coinmarketcap!
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
Whether it will be necessary to use third party wallet for storage of tokens? And when is ICO?

You need to install a wallet for storing coins. This project does not need an ICO.

I believe in opinion that every compagion should have a ICO. I really don't want to invest in project which haven't ico
Merit: 11
Yeah, this project has already started. It's really good for investors, because they want to invest their money at this moment
Activity: 299
Hello, I think this needs government support and do you think you can do this?

Why is there government support?
There are projects that need state support for stable growth and development. But I don’t think that Skyhub is just such a project.
I am 100% sure about this. Even if it were so, it would be indicated and written on the site. This project is independent and does not need it.
It simply does not need for this project. He already copes with all the goals and confidently moves by the road map!
Has the project already started development hence the roadmap? I expected that the main stage of development will begin in 2019 in the first quarter. So, it's not bad.

There are projects that need state support for stable growth and development. But I don’t think that Skyhub is just such a project.
I am 100% sure about this. Even if it were so, it would be indicated and written on the site. This project is independent and does not need it.
It simply does not need for this project. He already copes with all the goals and confidently moves by the road map!
Activity: 299

Activity: 201
Merit: 2

You need to install a wallet for storing coins. This project does not need an ICO.
Activity: 546

Such projects are simply regulated by the state. They do not really need their support.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Activity: 144
Hello, what is the probability of a stable growth of a coin? I'm considering a project for investing in order to make a profit. Thank you!
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

crypto projects are supposedly not government-collab projects. they can stand on their own if they really have solid foundation. we will know their capability of sustaining this project in the very near future. or will this be one of those mn projects that will easily go down in crypto history?
Activity: 236

Good afternoon. Who knows where to see how to mine this token? And is it possible to find out more advanced information about the mining of this token? How many people mine it, in what quantities, what platforms? Thank.
You can find all the necessary information at this link https://masternodes.online/currencies/shb/ This is a universal site for miners. Here everything is painted in detail.
Thank you, yeah, i know this website. I used him earlier, but i don't thinked that Skyhub is on this site. Thank bro.
Pages:
Jump to: