Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges - page 30. (Read 62348 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I think it seems like this plan has a lot to offer. I wonder if the bounty is already live or not?? Planning to promote this idea.

I think the bounty campaign is not provided for in this project. If there was a bounty, we would know everything.
A bounty campaign will definitely not be conducted. I wrote to the manager, I was told that neither Bounty nor Airdrop will exist.
Ohhh, it is really bad. I want to take part in the bounty? Are you going to take part in their Airdrop?
So it is said that it is not a bounty nor airdrop, will not be carried out. Therefore, if you need it, you will have to look for another company(
But this is not a problem, because you can earn and holding coins skyhub. It is a good option, tembolee do not need to do any action
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
I think it seems like this plan has a lot to offer. I wonder if the bounty is already live or not?? Planning to promote this idea.

I think the bounty campaign is not provided for in this project. If there was a bounty, we would know everything.
A bounty campaign will definitely not be conducted. I wrote to the manager, I was told that neither Bounty nor Airdrop will exist.
Ohhh, it is really bad. I want to take part in the bounty? Are you going to take part in their Airdrop?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Activity: 140

Earlier, was already told that the Bounty campaign is absent at the moment. If there are any changes, I believe that the team will report this to potential Bounty community.
Of course team will. What do you think are the reasons why there is no bounty program? Maybe this is due to the fact that the bounty is not so effective or there are other reasons?
Activity: 32

Earlier, was already told that the Bounty campaign is absent at the moment. If there are any changes, I believe that the team will report this to potential Bounty community.
Activity: 201
Merit: 2

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hello, devs! Is there a direct link to their telegram channel or only discord?

On the site and even in this thread there is a link to telegram. Be careful
This is a newbie. He is allowed Grin
Activity: 126
What's great is that wallets made for different operating systems. I am sure that tourists all over the world will like this online booking system.
Activity: 46
Not bad. In my opinion this asset can change the world and will help all people become more free and more useful. I want to be a part of this. Will see)
Activity: 201

On the site and even in this thread there is a link to telegram. Be careful
Activity: 23
Activity: 70
I think it looks as if your solution may end up being longer than the time for traditional methods to have achieved same results. Invariably and we have to wait to see how your platform works before we can judge it.
Activity: 207
This platform is to order online whose goal is to become a world leader using blockchain.
The sales are likely to be very fast, so hopefully quickly release in a quality market.
Tell me this exchange where to trade cryptocurrencies? I really liked the description of the project and I was wondering how it all works?
Coins are traded on the CoinExhange.
Only on this exchange? She has such a small volume of trades. I would not like to once again register on the exchange, for the sake of one purchase. Well, probably have to do it ...
Activity: 76
It will be very interesting to watch the coins Skyhub Coin, their promotion and trade on the Coin Exchange. Will there be trades on other exchanges in the future?
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!
Hello SkyHub is a pos / masternode coin. Track the information on https://masternodes.online/currencies/shb/
will SkyHub have bounties for community?
something like airdrops, signature, social media bounties.
The price of SkyHub has surpassed 100k satoshi hours after listed on its first exchange, very impressive.
This platform is to order online whose goal is to become a world leader using blockchain.
The sales are likely to be very fast, so hopefully quickly release in a quality market.
Tell me this exchange where to trade cryptocurrencies? I really liked the description of the project and I was wondering how it all works?
Coins are traded on the CoinExhange.
Activity: 321
Merit: 13
Activity: 73
If the coins Skyhub traded on a crypto currency exchange Coinexchange.io means and on other exchanges trade will soon begin. So it is necessary to have time to join this project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: