Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ONGOING] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities - page 18. (Read 2800 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 1
Hey. as I noticed on the site the project will have a large set of functions. This is very nice because in the future the platform can have a large audience reach, which is very good for the growth of the token.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I certainly agree with you, but of course it's worth $ 30 million, I certainly doubt it. This is a very large amount of money. The developers of course put a high card

Developers want to collect too much money. I believe that a professional team can cope with the development of the project for a lower amount.

I think so too. I hope the administrator tells us where they are going to spend so much money. Because I do not understand yet why it will be so expensive
If they collect that amount of money they can have a huge marketing campaign, maybe that's the reason they need so much money.

So far, this can really be explained only because otherwise I do not even know where you can spend so much money). But the idea itself is very close to me. I'll wait for news
Activity: 150
Hello! Until I understand how the mining of these coins will work. Someone can explain to me more. Because I want to know what equipment is needed for this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 283
I certainly agree with you, but of course it's worth $ 30 million, I certainly doubt it. This is a very large amount of money. The developers of course put a high card

Developers want to collect too much money. I believe that a professional team can cope with the development of the project for a lower amount.
Activity: 178

I think so too. I hope the administrator tells us where they are going to spend so much money. Because I do not understand yet why it will be so expensive
If they collect that amount of money they can have a huge marketing campaign, maybe that's the reason they need so much money.
Activity: 28

Activity: 14
Tell us how the interaction between the customer and the performer will be carried out? Will all tasks be registered in smart contracts? Or will it work like that on another?
Activity: 136
Hello. I studied the documentation of the project and I should note that this is really something new. In my opinion this should be very convenient. So I think the audience of the platform will be great.
Activity: 23
Hello. I studied the documentation of the project and I should note that this is really something new. In my opinion this should be very convenient. So I think the audience of the platform will be great.
Activity: 90
A very bold statement from Kennedy Idialu. GitHub with integrated blockchain can be an excellent solution in the future.
And this future can become - Ellcrys

https://jaxenter.com/blockchain-ellcrys-interview-idialu-140991.html?utm_content=bufferb8a44&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Yes this is indeed a very bold statement but I think the project has great prospects. That's why the guys make such statements.

Yes, but much depends on the amount of fees. The team they already have and quite professional.
If the budget allows - they can make a really super GitHub
Well, all the same it's funny that they put their work on GitHub. This is to some extent even funny for me.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
A very bold statement from Kennedy Idialu. GitHub with integrated blockchain can be an excellent solution in the future.
And this future can become - Ellcrys

https://jaxenter.com/blockchain-ellcrys-interview-idialu-140991.html?utm_content=bufferb8a44&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Yes this is indeed a very bold statement but I think the project has great prospects. That's why the guys make such statements.

Yes, but much depends on the amount of fees. The team they already have and quite professional.
If the budget allows - they can make a really super GitHub
Activity: 126
Do you have plans to enter IPO, in the future and in what form could this happen? Will any holders of tokens and initial investors receive any preferences?
And what for it is necessary. I think it will work just fine. A stock will be considered valuable and then it will be able to regulate the state that at this time is not entirely correct.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11

Yes, in fact, any business is risky, even to transfer money to the bank and put it on deposit is risky. Each investor must be aware of the risk personally for himself

The risk in investing is always present. But this does not mean that modern tools should be abandoned.

Activity: 182
Is there any calculation of why the cost of the bounty program is so big and does not this carry a threat to the long-term existence of the project? Will there be an explanation?
In any case, this should depend on the fees. Ie as a percentage of the amount of money that can be collected.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
Do you have plans to enter IPO, in the future and in what form could this happen? Will any holders of tokens and initial investors receive any preferences?
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
Is there any calculation of why the cost of the bounty program is so big and does not this carry a threat to the long-term existence of the project? Will there be an explanation?
Activity: 112
Where you can find a detailed description of all the features including the premium, which will be available on the platform.
If this is not present in white paper, then it will be necessary to wait for the launch of the platform. Apparently these functions will be corrected.
Activity: 57
Where you can find a detailed description of all the features including the premium, which will be available on the platform.
Activity: 139
Beginners will also be able to work on the project. Will this be useful to those who do not understand programming.

if an interface or training materials are created. This is only a plus for the project. For this we will wait for the launch and there we will already see how this will work.
Activity: 88
A good team with experienced advisers, I think the project will be excellent. While I will follow the news of the project.
Yes, the team is really impressive, but why should it take so long before the alpha version starts? Is the development already under way?
It's better to ask the admin, but in general terms everything is described in the project's road map. I think the development of such a level will take a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: