Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ONGOING] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities - page 36. (Read 2839 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 0
Do you already have licenses or patents? I think for such development you should have some unique technologies that need to be protected at the legislative level.

This all costs a lot of money, the company in order to collect money to make a quality product. For this reason, I think all the legalization issues will be resolved after the end of the sales of the tokens.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
Do you already have licenses or patents? I think for such development you should have some unique technologies that need to be protected at the legislative level.
copper member
Activity: 154
I'm interested in how the paid consultation will be carried out, how to be sure that the consultant will provide really valuable information. I'm just very interested.
Yes, in this case, fraud will be avoided really hard. But I think this can be handled by a system of ratings and feedback that will be transparent and that no one can change.

Exactly. A rating/reputation system will be put in place to allow users gauge each others trustworthiness. 
copper member
Will any means of communication between team members be configured in the service? After all, it would be very convenient chat or voice communication directly through the channels of the platform.

Yes, there will be means of communication. Preferably a slack-like messaging system. But, this will not be built into the protocol because storage of messages on-chain is expensive and will bloat the blockchain really quick. We will provide an official messaging system, but users will be free to use any communication system developed by people within the ecosystem.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
I correctly understand that if you now buy tokens, then in the future you can order the software that I'm interested in and pay with tokens for the work. It would be very beneficial especially that now there is a discount for tokens.
Yes, that's how it will work. Of course, if the company becomes popular and successful. Then I think problems should arise. But still you have to calculate the option if the tokens fall in price

Hm, so you will make an alternative for freelance platforms which will be used by developers? How it will work?
All logic will be described in smart-contracts or how to arbitrate deals if there are some problems?

Yes. Given that work is sub-divided into smaller tasks, developers can pick any of these tasks and provide solution. It is important to note that by default, developers provide solutions at their own risk since the creator of a task may decide to accept the work done. Furthermore, developers will compete with themselves because anyone can submit solutions for a task. This puts developers at risk and creates room for dispute or wasted effort.

To reduce the possibility of wasted effort, we will introduce a request-and-lock feature where a developer explicitly request to provide solution. If accepted, the the task is tied to them for a period of time. However, the risk of dispute still exist since the task creator can still refuse to accept a solution in bad faith. A solution will be to involve third-party reviewer(s) (a.k.a oracle, escrow) who verifies whether or not a task was actually solved. Reviewers will have the ability to force approval/denial of a solution. The task creator can add a reviewer during task creation and developers can suggest a reviewer when they send a lock request. Both parties must accept the reviewer before the task is final and ready to receive a solution.

The reputation system will go along way in helping task creators, developers and every other player in the ecosystem determine trustworthiness.

Do you suppose initially that some version of the platform to protect against censorship, which can use some countries. Russia, China, etc. Because GitHub already fell under blocking, and this one and the forum too.
copper member
I correctly understand that if you now buy tokens, then in the future you can order the software that I'm interested in and pay with tokens for the work. It would be very beneficial especially that now there is a discount for tokens.
Yes, that's how it will work. Of course, if the company becomes popular and successful. Then I think problems should arise. But still you have to calculate the option if the tokens fall in price

Hm, so you will make an alternative for freelance platforms which will be used by developers? How it will work?
All logic will be described in smart-contracts or how to arbitrate deals if there are some problems?

Yes. Given that work is sub-divided into smaller tasks, developers can pick any of these tasks and provide solution. It is important to note that by default, developers provide solutions at their own risk since the creator of a task may decide to accept the work done. Furthermore, developers will compete with themselves because anyone can submit solutions for a task. This puts developers at risk and creates room for dispute or wasted effort.

To reduce the possibility of wasted effort, we will introduce a request-and-lock feature where a developer explicitly request to provide solution. If accepted, the the task is tied to them for a period of time. However, the risk of dispute still exist since the task creator can still refuse to accept a solution in bad faith. A solution will be to involve third-party reviewer(s) (a.k.a oracle, escrow) who verifies whether or not a task was actually solved. Reviewers will have the ability to force approval/denial of a solution. The task creator can add a reviewer during task creation and developers can suggest a reviewer when they send a lock request. Both parties must accept the reviewer before the task is final and ready to receive a solution.

The reputation system will go along way in helping task creators, developers and every other player in the ecosystem determine trustworthiness.

Activity: 217
Merit: 12
Will your company not be affected by the ban on advertising ICO, tokens and crypto currency on Facebook. Was it not planned to use this social network as the main source of promotion?
Activity: 94
And in which country is the company officially registered? Do you have a legal address and office where the developers are located or are they all working remotely?
Activity: 172
How will the company make a profit? This will be the commission of the payment amount? Or what other ways to support the system? After all, somehow money is needed for servicing.
copper member
Will there be any activities to initially involve a large number of people using the service immediately after the launch? If there are any contests, I would happily take part.

Definitely. Part of our marketing and awareness activities will be to hold hackathons and coding contests close to and after launch.
Activity: 13
I'm interested in how the paid consultation will be carried out, how to be sure that the consultant will provide really valuable information. I'm just very interested.
Yes, in this case, fraud will be avoided really hard. But I think this can be handled by a system of ratings and feedback that will be transparent and that no one can change.
This is the problem! Who will put the rating?

The one who will order the services of an adviser or the development of a certain software and will pay money for it. That's why they need smart contracts, they are designed to protect them from fraud.
copper member
Tell me are you going to develop applications for mobile systems android and IOS?
The application should be in any case. Just think unlikely you want to write code from the phone it will be extremely inconvenient.
Here I agree with you but all the same a very large part of the traffic is coming from a mobile device. This should be an application where the basic functions of the entire system will be available to the user...

Right. Mobile application support is important. Users will definitely want to perform basic repository actions and interact with fellow collaborators on the go.
Activity: 108
This is the problem! Who will put the rating?
Activity: 179

Yes, I wonder how this will all work and would happily take part in the beta testing of products. Will these be held, at least for those who have already bought tokens?
copper member
Tell me are you going to develop applications for mobile systems android and IOS?
The application should be in any case. Just think unlikely you want to write code from the phone it will be extremely inconvenient.

Cheesy Writing codes from a phone is indeed inconvenient. We will have applications for interacting with the network, repositories and members of communities.
Activity: 12
Activity: 187
copper member

Absolutely. Building this protocol without easy-to-use client applications is illogical at best.
Activity: 210
Will any means of communication between team members be configured in the service? After all, it would be very convenient chat or voice communication directly through the channels of the platform.
Activity: 127

As I understand, individual people will receive micro tasks and, thanks to the resources of the platform, this code will be integrated into one large project. Each stage of development must be approved by all employees of the system.
Pages:
Jump to: