Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ONGOING] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities - page 31. (Read 2801 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Can you tell us more about the coining of coins, how will this work, can users who have mobile devices get coins?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
A good project that will allow many people to solve their goals. So I think the price of tokens will grow this year. Yes, especially the launch field.
Activity: 350
Guys, what about publication in large media and promotion? You have enough big goal, $ 30 mnl isn't small amount even for experienced team. Are you planning to add section "Media" on site and announce there each press-reliese.

can study the official blog of the company there are many interesting materials. I think such articles also contribute to the promotion and inform the community.
https://medium.com/ellcrys
Activity: 40
Guys, what about publication in large media and promotion? You have enough big goal, $ 30 mnl isn't small amount even for experienced team. Are you planning to add section "Media" on site and announce there each press-reliese.
Activity: 20
Yes of course the project promises a lot but it's hard to say something until you see its work. I think until I start with the bounty program and I will follow the news.

Yes, the guys are meeting a generous reward. I think it will be good to become part of the community and get promising tokens for free.
Activity: 77
Yes of course the project promises a lot but it's hard to say something until you see its work. I think until I start with the bounty program and I will follow the news.
Activity: 31
"Paid branches allow open source developers earn revenue from branches containing special features of their project"

You can tell in more detail how this will work. I would like to understand for myself. What can these paid functions provide for users.

A paid branch is a special git branch that will require a fee to be paid before it can be fetched/pulled. Developers could store source codes they wish to
sell in a paid branch and receive payment when someone fetches it.
It is certainly excellent, but how in this case will make sure that I buy exactly what I need. Maybe I will pay money and there will be a completely different set of codes.
copper member
Activity: 154
What are the ways of communication between the customer and the performer? Will all tasks be described in smart contracts? Will there be chat or voice communication right inside the network?

This is an interesting question, since each side should be protected from fraud and substandard services. Maybe there will be even a moderator.

I think the system should work in such a way that there was no moderator and everything in the network was regulated by the community. But in fact it will be possible to say later.

Communities will have to self-moderate their projects. The Ellcrys team will have no control over their activities except to continuously improving and maintaining the network.
copper member
Great project. I think that you will need a big budget for advertising. What part of the funds do you allocate for the promotion of the company.

You are correct. Ellcrys needs a substantial budget for marketing. We are practically creating a new ecosystem. A new way for global collaboration. To this end, 20% of token sale proceeds will used for marketing.
Activity: 183
I think the project will be in great demand after launch. Since the functional will give many advantages in comparison with the platforms that are already on the market.
copper member
"Paid branches allow open source developers earn revenue from branches containing special features of their project"

You can tell in more detail how this will work. I would like to understand for myself. What can these paid functions provide for users.

A paid branch is a special git branch that will require a fee to be paid before it can be fetched/pulled. Developers could store source codes they wish to
sell in a paid branch and receive payment when someone fetches it.
Activity: 25
Great project. I think that you will need a big budget for advertising. What part of the funds do you allocate for the promotion of the company.
copper member
I see the project is quite a solid team. I would like to know you already had a successful business earlier? This information could be useful for investors

Some of the members of our team have ran businesses at some point in their carrier. Our CEO ran a successful consulting business before he started the Ellcrys project.
Activity: 364
You already have agreements with large companies on investing in your project. Have you made such negotiations or not *?

I think we would be informed because this is a very important point for investors. If companies trust the product, then ordinary people will be able to invest more safely for me.
copper member
What are the ways of communication between the customer and the performer? Will all tasks be described in smart contracts? Will there be chat or voice communication right inside the network?

Communication between collaborators will be done through our official messaging service. We expect to see other teams within the ecosystem build different communication systems with varying capabilities. With tools provided, tasks will be described immutably on the blockchain. There is no plan for voice communication in the protocol.
Activity: 14
You already have agreements with large companies on investing in your project. Have you made such negotiations or not *?
Activity: 308
What do you mean, you mean by the word addon market? This will be some kind of standard application or it will be possible to order some kind of work for yourself?

Add-on market allows providers sell services to Ellcrys project. It is a marketplace. Some of the services to be sold include but not limited to cloud hosting, database, marketing or distribution services. When a community decides on a service, the provider bills the account of the community and provides the service. Everything an Ellcrys organization needs to succeed will be available for purchase or hire.
It's quite nice and convenient. I think users of the system will appreciate such a marketplace. Already want to see how this will work on the demo version.
Activity: 14

copper member
What do you mean, you mean by the word addon market? This will be some kind of standard application or it will be possible to order some kind of work for yourself?

Add-on market allows providers sell services to Ellcrys project. It is a marketplace. Some of the services to be sold include but not limited to cloud hosting, database, marketing or distribution services. When a community decides on a service, the provider bills the account of the community and provides the service. Everything an Ellcrys organization needs to succeed will be available for purchase or hire.
Activity: 159

This is an interesting question, since each side should be protected from fraud and substandard services. Maybe there will be even a moderator.

I think the system should work in such a way that there was no moderator and everything in the network was regulated by the community. But in fact it will be possible to say later.
Pages:
Jump to: