Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ONGOING] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities - page 32. (Read 2801 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
What are the ways of communication between the customer and the performer? Will all tasks be described in smart contracts? Will there be chat or voice communication right inside the network?

This is an interesting question, since each side should be protected from fraud and substandard services. Maybe there will be even a moderator.
Activity: 271
Merit: 1
What are the ways of communication between the customer and the performer? Will all tasks be described in smart contracts? Will there be chat or voice communication right inside the network?
Activity: 17
What do you mean, you mean by the word addon market? This will be some kind of standard application or it will be possible to order some kind of work for yourself?
most likely it will be what are the standard sets of codes that you can collect as modules for your specific tasks

It would be cool! In general, as I understand programmers who initially come to the platform and will provide their services, they will be able to earn a large amount of money
Activity: 186
What do you mean, you mean by the word addon market? This will be some kind of standard application or it will be possible to order some kind of work for yourself?
most likely it will be what are the standard sets of codes that you can collect as modules for your specific tasks
Activity: 182
Activity: 308
I see the project is quite a solid team. I would like to know you already had a successful business earlier? This information could be useful for investors
Activity: 19
And when all the same show the working version of the cabinet? Will there be benefits for the owners of the tokens. Is it possible to participate in a closed alpha testing platform?
Activity: 28
A good project is true, but still I would like to see how it all looks. After this I think it will be easier to draw conclusions to participate in the IСО or not
Activity: 336
A good project is true, but still I would like to see how it all looks. After this I think it will be easier to draw conclusions to participate in the ICO or not

If you really believe in the project, then you need to take part already now while bonuses still work. So you can very profitable to buy tokens and even immediately after entering the exchange to earn a lot of money.
Activity: 252
Tell me if I'm for example a novice and do not understand anything about the development of software, can I earn tokens on the platform and learn this business.
I think it would be cool to create materials for training right inside the network. While I did not read about this, but there will be paid consultations with the help of which experienced advisers can earn tokens.
Activity: 139
Tell me if I'm for example a novice and do not understand anything about the development of software, can I earn tokens on the platform and learn this business.
Activity: 251
the development itself is unique to some extent. Since This will help many people make money or realize their dream. I think the more people are involved in the network, the higher the value of the token will be.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Tell me are you in negotiations with other companies about cooperation? Perhaps successfully building an ecosystem where everything can be paid with tokens.

To bootstrap our ecosystem and marketplace of services, We will be partnering up with existing services to form an initial set of companies that we believe to be essential for the success of a decentralized organization. Part of our partnership terms is the acceptance of the tokens as payment for service offered.

I think in future we will see a lot of products for developers with blockchain technology. You can integrate their functions on Ellcrys and commit all prices in ELL tokens.
Are you planning any partnerships, for example, with Bancor. Investors and community will love tokens with high liquidity.

At the moment, it is very important to develop partnerships with other companies. The more services and products you can pay for tokens, the higher the cost and popularity of the tokens themselves.
Activity: 364
This sounds nice I like this idea when there is good use case behind this project. I also think this is good opportunity to take this deal at current price during presale. The team is also looking experienced that is why I invested into this project.

I also bought some tokens for myself. I think the project is careless only until I understand how long the project will be profitable for me.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I can not understand why the team wants to raise $ 30,000,000  Huh  In my opinion, much less money is needed to implement the project. Also I did not find information about the soft cap. 

I think most likely this is due to the purchase of equipment and huge costs for the advertising company. But in general, you are right, the amount is quite large.
But despite this, sales of tokens are not bad enough. Well passed a closed round of sales and already sold 0.86% of tokens of the total. I think this is a good result.
Activity: 280
I can not understand why the team wants to raise $ 30,000,000  Huh  In my opinion, much less money is needed to implement the project. Also I did not find information about the soft cap. 

I think most likely this is due to the purchase of equipment and huge costs for the advertising company. But in general, you are right, the amount is quite large.
Activity: 518
Merit: 283
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
This sounds nice I like this idea when there is good use case behind this project. I also think this is good opportunity to take this deal at current price during presale. The team is also looking experienced that is why I invested into this project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
Tell me are you in negotiations with other companies about cooperation? Perhaps successfully building an ecosystem where everything can be paid with tokens.

To bootstrap our ecosystem and marketplace of services, We will be partnering up with existing services to form an initial set of companies that we believe to be essential for the success of a decentralized organization. Part of our partnership terms is the acceptance of the tokens as payment for service offered.

I think in future we will see a lot of products for developers with blockchain technology. You can integrate their functions on Ellcrys and commit all prices in ELL tokens.
Are you planning any partnerships, for example, with Bancor. Investors and community will love tokens with high liquidity.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
For which goals do you need 30 mln? If you have experienced team, why won't you develop MVP and show investors alpha/beta platform before launching token sales?
It's quite funny that you use Github to host project's code)

It's not that funny it's even funny. Subtly noted colleague. About 30 million I do not agree of course, the development of the project requires a lot of resources. But what about the placement of the project is really cool)
Pages:
Jump to: