Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ONGOING] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities - page 38. (Read 2839 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
What do you say about the competition? Are there any similar developments on the network? The same github. I think this is a similar project to some extent. So I need to understand how this will work.

This project is a whole ecosystem that will make quality software and allow many people to earn and receive their rewards. Plus no one can remove this code is just fine.
Activity: 14
What do you say about the competition? Are there any similar developments on the network? The same github. I think this is a similar project to some extent. So I need to understand how this will work.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
Why do you thinks that users will leave Github, where they used to work and communicate with other developers? This is the most popular platform, what will you offer devs to attract them?

This repository has great amount of code, projects, users....

While we will have features similar to Github, we are not in it because we want to be alternative or to compete with it. Our version control system will serve a primary purpose of fulfilling the mission to enable the creation and management of multi-owner software products and organizations. No centralized platform today can allow multiple people own a software or business organization without one individual (or the platform) having 100% control. Since a version control system is a core requirement, we might as well make a good Github alternative as best as we can. Please read our co-founder's interview on jaxenter to learn more.

Okay, I got it. As any other ICO projects, you offer users transparent and decentralized platform, yes? Will you copy all github functions and which additional features you will realize? Will there be any code revision before platform will be launched?  I read the interview and want to ask more questions.
Activity: 42
As I understand the project will help to earn talented developers. Now they will take many projects without leaving home and will be able to earn a good reward. I think it's nice to be a part of this community.
Activity: 14
Can I participate in a subscription company and get for it tokens or money? I would like to put your signature and get a reward for it. Is it possible?

Is not that part of the company's bounty? Read the terms carefully there should be this section. But will there be an airdrop? It will be just fine and create the trust of the community.
Activity: 32
Can I participate in a subscription company and get for it tokens or money? I would like to put your signature and get a reward for it. Is it possible?
copper member
Activity: 154
Why do you thinks that users will leave Github, where they used to work and communicate with other developers? This is the most popular platform, what will you offer devs to attract them?

While we will have features similar to Github, we are not in it because we want to be alternative or to compete with it. Our version control system will serve a primary purpose of fulfilling the mission to enable the creation and management of multi-owner software products and organizations. No centralized platform today can allow multiple people own a software or business organization without one individual (or the platform) having 100% control. Since a version control system is a core requirement, we might as well make a good Github alternative as best as we can. Please read our co-founder's interview on jaxenter to learn more.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
this project is very cool and i see on bounty campaign is really huge paticipant on there.
i think i wanna join bounty campaign for this project. good luc developers and team, god bless.
It is necessary in any case to understand that the money spent on marektings is a means of investors, and they will not go to implement the project in the future. Therefore, here I would be very pensive, about the prospects of too high marketing costs.
Activity: 217
Because everything needs an alternative, at least to those who are banned on Gitshab for some reason.As an option, someone may not like the interface or anything else. For example, Fasebook is not the only 1  social network.
Activity: 364

copper member
Hi did not see the information about when the token will appear on stock exchanges and on which exchanges it will be traded. This is still an important issue for future investors who plan to trade tokens and earn money on this.

And what already there are agreements with some exchanges on the listing of tokens? For example, cryptopia or polonex would be just fine. I would like to know such information in advance.

We are communicating with several exchanges. Unfortunately, I cannot mention specific names at this time. The results of our talks and agreement will be announced after the main token sale.
copper member
Hi did not see the information about when the token will appear on stock exchanges and on which exchanges it will be traded. This is still an important issue for future investors who plan to trade tokens and earn money on this.

It is an important issue. Token distribution and information regarding exchange listing will be available after the main sale in May 2018.
Activity: 18

And what already there are agreements with some exchanges on the listing of tokens? For example, cryptopia or polonex would be just fine. I would like to know such information in advance.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
copper member
this project is very cool and i see on bounty campaign is really huge paticipant on there.
i think i wanna join bounty campaign for this project. good luc developers and team, god bless.

Yes, the bounty campaign is huge. Gives us joy to know there is a lot of believe in the project. Thank you for the wishes and support.
copper member
presale is success and get minimum (50,000,000) ELL sold and there is phase on next month.
this project is make me interest, i will join bounty campaign sir. thank you for your information.

Thanks for your support! Here is the link to the bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyellcrysdecentralized-git-hosting-and-leaderless-organizationsended-2607964

Good luck!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
copper member
Good project, I want to take part in the bounty program. While I will follow the company's news. Maybe later I'll buy tokens for myself.

Thanks Smiley Hope to see you in the sales. Stay tuned.
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
Say you allocate 10% of tokens for security. I wonder what you mean. Is it network security? Will it be developed by third-party developers? Please tell us in more detail.

10% of token sale proceeds will be allocated for security. For example, expenses will include but not limited to security consultation and audits of the Ellcrys client and other products. 
Now it is clear how this will work thanks. I think the product will become popular in many countries. Especially if he supports a large number of languages
copper member
Yes, the project is really worth attention for a long time I wanted such a service where you could order the development of your project and it will be developed by an experienced team. Plus, everything will be safe thanks to smart contracts. I think everyone will be happy.

Right, with a reputation system in place. Developers/Non-developers could form and outsource their projects to a team of experienced developers. Project owner will be able to split work into small tasks, decide the price and developers can work on them. Project owners remain in control through out development. We (or anyone) are going to build user-facing products to make these features very easy to use for non-technical users.
Pages:
Jump to: