Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ONGOING] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities - page 35. (Read 2839 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Is the bounty program already working? Can I take part now or will it start tomorrow? I think this is a good chance to become part of the community.

Bounty program has already start. Here is a link of bounty program in Russian https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/icoellcrys-git-128302-2636185
You can participate if you want.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I do not quite understand how the system will be accessed. Will it be a client program or will it be a web resource? How can all this be managed.

This is a rather interesting question. If this is a client program then for which operating systems it will be written. Will this work on Linux?
Activity: 147
I do not quite understand how the system will be accessed. Will it be a client program or will it be a web resource? How can all this be managed.
Activity: 28
I also think so a colleague. Investing in such a large-scale development is excellent. Guys in essence will bring innovations to this market and so tokens will be in great demand.
Activity: 140
A good project that in the future can create a completely new software. The developers of the whole world can work on one cool project. It's just great.
Here you are right colleague but on the enthusiasm few people will work all want to make money and investors also think only about profits. And it's good that there are all prospects that everyone should be satisfied.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
A good project that in the future can create a completely new software. The developers of the whole world can work on one cool project. It's just great.
Activity: 151
This is a really good project. How do I understand the basic functions will be free? This will well motivate developers to connect to the system.
Some functions will be paid I think such as hosting for example or something else.

Yes, above the administrator wrote that the company will sell premium features and earn on it. But I did not find the very description of these functions. So far I can not say what advantages it will give.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
This is a really good project. How do I understand the basic functions will be free? This will well motivate developers to connect to the system.
Some functions will be paid I think such as hosting for example or something else.
Activity: 139
Activity: 14
Is the bounty program already working? Can I take part now or will it start tomorrow? I think this is a good chance to become part of the community.
Activity: 129
How will the company make a profit? This will be the commission of the payment amount? Or what other ways to support the system? After all, somehow money is needed for servicing.

The company will make money by selling access to premium tools and services.

And when a list of these services is available. I would like to understand the access to which tools this opens. And what additional functions.
Activity: 23
I wonder if I buy tokens of the company, then how can I influence the development of the company or make important decisions about the company?
Traditionally, tokens are not shares. It works quite differently. You can read the description in white paper. But the purchase of tokens gives a number of other advantages.
Activity: 133
I wonder if I buy tokens of the company, then how can I influence the development of the company or make important decisions about the company?
Activity: 126
Tell me in the future, the company is going to buy its tokens from the market? Many companies have this tendency after buying profit to buy the company's tokens. This of course pulls the price of the token up well and reduces the number of tokens in free sale.
This is an interesting question. I think it will be interesting what the administrator will say. But in general, the idea itself is very promising. I'll wait for the start with impatience
Activity: 130
Tell me in the future, the company is going to buy its tokens from the market? Many companies have this tendency after buying profit to buy the company's tokens. This of course pulls the price of the token up well and reduces the number of tokens in free sale.
Activity: 112
A good project for investment. As the Internet technology market is constantly growing. Therefore, the demand for tokens will be consistently high, which means that the price of the token will also grow in the long term.
Here you are certainly right, but this is only if the developers fulfill their promises and if the project can collect the right amount of money. In general, there are a lot of factors and this is in fact just fine.
Activity: 164
A good project for investment. As the Internet technology market is constantly growing. Therefore, the demand for tokens will be consistently high, which means that the price of the token will also grow in the long term.
copper member
Activity: 154
I correctly understand that if you now buy tokens, then in the future you can order the software that I'm interested in and pay with tokens for the work. It would be very beneficial especially that now there is a discount for tokens.
Yes, that's how it will work. Of course, if the company becomes popular and successful. Then I think problems should arise. But still you have to calculate the option if the tokens fall in price

Hm, so you will make an alternative for freelance platforms which will be used by developers? How it will work?
All logic will be described in smart-contracts or how to arbitrate deals if there are some problems?

Yes. Given that work is sub-divided into smaller tasks, developers can pick any of these tasks and provide solution. It is important to note that by default, developers provide solutions at their own risk since the creator of a task may decide to accept the work done. Furthermore, developers will compete with themselves because anyone can submit solutions for a task. This puts developers at risk and creates room for dispute or wasted effort.

To reduce the possibility of wasted effort, we will introduce a request-and-lock feature where a developer explicitly request to provide solution. If accepted, the the task is tied to them for a period of time. However, the risk of dispute still exist since the task creator can still refuse to accept a solution in bad faith. A solution will be to involve third-party reviewer(s) (a.k.a oracle, escrow) who verifies whether or not a task was actually solved. Reviewers will have the ability to force approval/denial of a solution. The task creator can add a reviewer during task creation and developers can suggest a reviewer when they send a lock request. Both parties must accept the reviewer before the task is final and ready to receive a solution.

The reputation system will go along way in helping task creators, developers and every other player in the ecosystem determine trustworthiness.

Do you suppose initially that some version of the platform to protect against censorship, which can use some countries. Russia, China, etc. Because GitHub already fell under blocking, and this one and the forum too.

As a decentralized platform, anyone with unrestricted internet connection should be able to access the platform from the very first version.
copper member
How will the company make a profit? This will be the commission of the payment amount? Or what other ways to support the system? After all, somehow money is needed for servicing.

The company will make money by selling access to premium tools and services.
copper member
I'm interested in how the paid consultation will be carried out, how to be sure that the consultant will provide really valuable information. I'm just very interested.
Yes, in this case, fraud will be avoided really hard. But I think this can be handled by a system of ratings and feedback that will be transparent and that no one can change.
This is the problem! Who will put the rating?

The rules and tools for rating will be provided in the protocol, official client and apps. Awarding rating and calculating reputation is protocol and user driven. This means other users rate you based on your contribution. To grow your reputation, you must contribute to projects (provide solutions to tasks), do good work and hopefully people recognize your effort and rating you accordingly.
Pages:
Jump to: