Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 147. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Thereare lots of reasons to join the project! First of all, I personally like that the WP is very strong and solid - they have a vision of what they are going to make.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Wow this is a great bounty, at the first time i saw this project I genuinely didn't think that this is not that good project , but now I think that I was totally wrong.
Activity: 190
I guess there must be many obstacles when a new team decides to make "global" company from scratch. But anyway, I admire your courage and wish you good luck!
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
How are you going to compete the other payment system projects?
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Very good idea & nice platform. ClickGem's transfer is convenient and easy. Money transfers can take place everywhere in the world within a few minutes. Moreover, click transfer fees are less than the transfer fee of the bank.
Activity: 155
Many people are struggling with the current payment methods, so they must be happy that there will be more private, secure, fast and cheap solutions soon!
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
I didn't find a bounty thread on the forum, so they don't have any?
You can find tha airdrop details in their main thread, they are offering some coins for joining their telegram and other platforms. I think, the project should start some more bounty campaigns to attract several good investors.
Activity: 134
I didn't find a bounty thread on the forum, so they don't have any?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
The bounty is super fun, join telegram group get a CGM wallet ,chat up bot  and get 10CGM, I will be back, off to get that 10CGM and spread the word of this great project.
Activity: 149
I can tell that although p2p isn't quite new anymore, there aren't many complete projects, so if ClickGem succeeds to implement what they announced, it will a great thing!
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Thanks to the developer, I got 5 tokens. I wanted to know when and on which exchanges a listing of tokens is scheduled.
wow is airdrop complete and is this all the bounty for this campaign or we will be seeing more soon
I am wondering too, if it's the end of airdrop or you just making payments all the time? Can I still participate in the airdrop?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Thanks to the developer, I got 5 tokens. I wanted to know when and on which exchanges a listing of tokens is scheduled.
wow is airdrop complete and is this all the bounty for this campaign or we will be seeing more soon
Activity: 2
Very strange but interesting project!
Activity: 144
Hi! Do you need any translators for bounty?
Activity: 123
What kind of airdrop is it? Do I have to buy coins first?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
hello!
i joined your airdrop
Activity: 146
What's the innovation in the project?
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
I saw the table of ICO price on your website. Will you adjust the price later or is it determined and will never change even if the market fluctuates?
Activity: 144
P2P is making a revolution in modern fintech!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Can you guarantee any price growth when the trading starts?
Silly question. Neither command cannot guarantee growth of the rate on the starting point. The sole that designers can make it to deliver wall to some amount of the means which will protect token from dump.
Jump to: