Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 150. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Today is the good day, because I find this company! Great idea!
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
I guess this project will need a lot of users to pay off and become self-profitable.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
CGM looking like a great project. I hope CGM will conquer.
I want to promote your project on YouTube if you interest then contact with me.

The project is completely new. He does not have enough advertising. It was quite appropriate on YouTube. So more people will learn about the project and will join them more.
Yeah for this reason I want to promote this. I can promote also on steemet & many big crypto related Facebook group where have uptp 150k member. Now just waiting to get response from Dev.
Activity: 282
Will you announce the launch with a large marketing campaign or smth?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Do you provide any privelegies for clients who initially were tokenholders?

CLICKGEM is my choice as it is a decentralized, self regulated financial payment network created for users that want to be independent from third parties like banks or governments mainly it's transaction fees is less than the transfer fee of banks.
Activity: 164
Do you provide any privelegies for clients who initially were tokenholders?
Activity: 84
Can you guarantee any price growth when the trading starts?

I think that nobody in the crypto-world can guarantee something. However, in my opinion, by looking at this project you can hope for on a profit. Of course, it's hard to say what it will be like, but in my opinion you will not lose your money, but you only will earn.
Activity: 142
Wow, somehow you make a very clear presentation, and I like the idea of new global money approach.
Activity: 560
The proposed idea sounds great, but I guess we will have to wait and see how they pull this through. ICO almost here, that will boost the project if it goes well
Activity: 144
I join the bounty! Makes a lot of sence to have this tokens!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Clickgem is unique in the crypto world in the global payment revolution, where the transactions of clickgem are safe and anonymous and where the transaction can be checked by block chain also the transaction we can make very fastly and the transaction fee is very less.
Activity: 116
Great project, devs!! I love that new payment systems offer lots of benefit to the users, not the banks!
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Sorry, what is your advantage ClickGem from other altcoins?
You use every word about yourself that we may say about any blockchain coin.
No trust to projects without creativity(
I agree, so far they do not offer anything new, but let's wait, maybe they will create something good.
However, nothing innovative yet
Activity: 164
What are you planning to do if you don't reach the soft cap?
Activity: 602
Yeah, this platform seems like they lack of innovation and they must make more effort on their marketing strategy so that investors will be curious with their platform. The dev should at least make their concept simple and easy to understand.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
Please, make more updates from the devs!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
With all the fuss in the media about BTC rates, many people have controvertial thoughts about investing in ICOs now Sad
i really doubt that people just need a grounded idea good team cleared out road map and then you will see how it goes through marketing so the thing is just try to have a good team around the ico simple
Activity: 147
This is a very meaningful project, I joined the airdrop program and will join bounty too. Wish the project a great success!
Activity: 141
Can you guarantee any price growth when the trading starts?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Jump to: