Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 151. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
whare is your main platform for social community?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Have anyone heard about making an ICO in US? I can't find any info if a US citizen can be an ICO owner, not a token buyer.
I think there is some restriction with the ICO..but I think very soon it will be open... The team management know better... hope anyone will answer that is there any possibility to make ico In USA??

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
we are looking forward to the progress of this project, hopefully the team can make this project a success.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Have anyone heard about making an ICO in US? I can't find any info if a US citizen can be an ICO owner, not a token buyer.
I think US citizens are still prohibited from investing in ICO's let alone having their own us based ICO. But what does that have to do with CGM ?
Activity: 336
Activity: 195
With all the fuss in the media about BTC rates, many people have controvertial thoughts about investing in ICOs now Sad
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Do you really think that they might not be in time? When does this object end? after two months?
Activity: 177
Hi! When your ico bounty starts?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
It is differented. Interesting is roadmap. mobile application will be manufactured on android, which will have opportunity to use service of the payment on total?
yeah, in some point we need to understand and study some information. As I look on this project it is good, aims to make us comfortable in terms of payments transaction. Hoping for some development of this project.
From part I agree with you, from part no. All the fact is that practically each cryptocurrency is very convenient for payment. Just some are difficult with their inconvenient purses. This project want to give first of all convenience for dispatch and receipt of coins for ordinary users who do not want to have knowledge as well as that it is arranged in crypto-world.
Activity: 151
I guess the devs want what every businessman does - making their ideas earn money for them. And that's cool!
The developer, I realized that I will receive 5 coins and 5 coins after registration on my referral link. But I only got 5 coins.
Activity: 195
Merit: 11
What is your goal? To raise money? To make a differecne in the world? To prove that the existing things can change eventually?
Activity: 123
I believe that the devs are willing to make a new payment system that ought to be a way better then the existing one, but also I understand how challenging this task is! With all the economical end political issues, it won't be simple Sad
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Clickgem project is a nice project but what does it cater to when it comes to payment? Can i pay my telephone bill using this?

you will be able to pay your telephone bill using debit card that they are going to release it in March 2019 according to roadmap. check out the link by yourself https://www.clickgem.com/roadmap.html
Activity: 142
How much are the min/max purchase limits here?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Are you sure you'll manage to release the first software for the project in a few months?

In my opinion they should release the software as soon as possible after the ICO, since otherwise the coins have no use for a long long time after the ICO
Activity: 142
what are you going to do with the project once it's fully launched? What will be your role?
Activity: 222
You have an interesting scheme for pre-sale and ICO rounds! The raising $ price is smart!
The platform is pretty much interesting and seems to be innovative in terms of changing the payment system into more secured transaction. This kind of platforms can be used globally, my question is how a bout those countries that crypto is not allowed? Is there a chance for them to use your platform?
Activity: 149
Do you have any alpha versions of client software?
Jump to: