Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 148. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 10
For a project like this it's essential to have a lot of users to start with, so great that you are making an airdrop and affiliates!
Activity: 224
I'm curious, for the withdrawal of money will need 2-factor verification? And in general when it will be possible to use a wallet?
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Do you have an affiliate for youtube?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Still, it is strange - the very first presell day, one coin will be for $0.3 and the last of ICO, 1 coin will be sold for $3.78. Thats quite a huge difference, isnt it??
Activity: 116
Sure they will make a decent business out of this ICO!
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Many projects are switching now to USD goals when it comes to soft/hard cap. And it is very smart, since ETH rate is very volotile during the last months. Will you do the same?

I hear this kind of information for the first time, could you tell me more about it? which moguls will be transferred to the dollar?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I like this project CLICKGEM, no matter what others might say. Most of all, i like the debit card - it's reasonable and convenient for daily life.The startups paayment  usually make a successful ICO, will see what happends later.
Activity: 279
I need to know more details to make a clear decision. Where do you post the updates and news?
Activity: 168
Just got my 10 CGM from 2nd aidrop, thanks! Considering to buy some GCM as I do believe in this project....
Activity: 149
Where the coin will be trading?
Activity: 434
I regret that you can participate only once in a tour. And I can already transfer money from my wallet?
Activity: 146
Many projects are switching now to USD goals when it comes to soft/hard cap. And it is very smart, since ETH rate is very volotile during the last months. Will you do the same?
Activity: 164
do you have a blog on Medium?
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
It would be good if launched an airdrop and I will immediately grab some of it and also to attract more members to use and invest in these project.

Airdrop 2 is already open and we can now have the chance to get a free cgm tokens. I hope the project will be successful so that cgm will have a very high value in the future.
Activity: 141
hi! How many coins do you have left on pre-sale?
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
It would be good if launched an airdrop and I will immediately grab some of it and also to attract more members to use and invest in these project.

I agree, airdrops and bounties will boost the popularity of this project because participants will post it in all social medias. Also bounties can help a lot to increase exposure of this project.
Activity: 147
I wish you the best! I know, there isn't a smooth way to success, so just stay strong!
Activity: 602
Lets just wait for their announcement about the airdrop. CGM is offering services like making a payment through online by using their platform. This sounds like an easy way of paying goods and services.
Activity: 131
Hi! Why are you making so many price changes during ICO?
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Clickgem is just starting and in its announcing phase but I think it is gaining more popularity than what it needs. A systematize global payment system is what the crypto world needs.
Jump to: