Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 152. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
good projects coming one by one i can't even decide which the follow, good luck.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
How many developers do you have involved in the project?
Activity: 434
Great! Another amazing project has been come out here in the crypro world. I was so glad to know that the transaction of ClickGem is safe and anonymous. Moreover, each person is able to set a name or anonymous but the transaction can be checked by blockchain. Because blockchain nowadays is very widely used by the continuously developing modern era.
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
Are you sure you'll manage to release the first software for the project in a few months?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Are there any LinkedIn profiles of your CEO, CTO and other team members?

I would also like to see those profiles of team members, because we can be sure that the project is legit and clickgem have competitive team members that will make the project successful.
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
I'm interested in the idea of your project. Tell me, what is the minimum amount necessary for the successful implementation of the project? And what happens if you do not collect the necessary amount? Will you continue to work on the project?
Activity: 151
How many coins are left on pre-sale now?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I am waiting patiently for the airdrop2, bcs I couldnt catch the 1.airdrop

Did I misunderstand here something about Bounty?  Do you have a bounty campaign or is your affiliate program your bounty campaign ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Where do you live, devs?
I think this question is a part of comedy purpose but if its not , I think that the developers won't be comfortable to share their address to public I think they can give you the region all the country where they are established.
Activity: 148
You are doing well, as far as I see! And I especially like the way you organized the affiliate campaign: it's simple and well-working!
Activity: 9
Any need of translations to italian? Whitepaper, website, Ann Thread,...
Activity: 146
How much experience do you have in payment field?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I am very hopeful to see the developmant of this idea!

Me too. I am still looking forward for more developments and announcements from this project. I hope clickgem project is legit and also hoping that they will continue the project whether the ico will be successful or not.
Activity: 222
Better make a little adjustment on your website with some team members descriptions, it will totally raise the trust level!
Activity: 518
ClicKGem seems very unique, transfer of ClickGem is very convenient and easy. The money transfer can be occurred every where in the world within minutes moreover ClickGem's transfer fee is less than the transfer fee of others. It is really making a revolution in the Global payment.
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
Where will you promote the project once it's launched?
Activity: 574
At what stage is the project now? Is there any fresh news or updates for today? In my opinion, a promising project, but I would like to know more about it.
Activity: 134
I am very hopeful to see the developmant of this idea!
Activity: 294
The site is really well done, I liked it. But links to profiles in social networks is certainly interesting to see.
Activity: 115
Nice to see a wide variety of available payment options. Solid idea here, good luck.
Jump to: