Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 62. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Agree with you and I as well wait for starting point very much app for android, I do not possess iphone. At me plenty of any programs connected with cryptocurrency, various portfolio and not only, wallets to different coins and so on has been already installed. CGM would not become exception in my use.

For whatever reason it's a common thing to first introduce a iOS app first then an Android app so I wouldn't be surprised it they do the same here aswell
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Despite the fact that there is no connection with the project team, I have no questions about the use of the site. Everything works
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
This is project is all about airdrop, no progress in term of developing anything that make any investor purchase their coins, having basic website and release some wallet doesn't make any different ! plus, this feature requires team that aim to reveal its identity ! we are talking on platform that deal with fiat.
well yeah, there is sort of innovation in the project but they have highlighted some features like faster transaction speed and low transaction fees which might help the project build it's audience.

many coin projects offer now quick transactions and low fees, I do not think that this is something unique to attract investors.  And the some innovations already canceled, some are still not explained in whitepaper.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I like the design of the whole project, but I'm looking forward to starting the platform not in the test mode, but working, who knows when the developer will start the project in the work?

The platform is already working it just that it still lacks the features that they mentioned in their roadmap. Nevertheless, they are still working on it and the progress still continues although I don't know the reason behind their silence, is it because of some legal issues?
I am also not sure how effective the promotion of this project without admins communicating to prospected investors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I like the design of the whole project, but I'm looking forward to starting the platform not in the test mode, but working, who knows when the developer will start the project in the work?

The platform is already working it just that it still lacks the features that they mentioned in their roadmap. Nevertheless, they are still working on it and the progress still continues although I don't know the reason behind their silence, is it because of some legal issues?
Clickgem have many features to release but it take time to release it all. They are working everyday for that. Let just hope that there will be an update regardless of our concerns.
Activity: 294

Good thing to know that they are really doing their best to make the best they could to continuously make progressive actions and development for the necessary features that ClickGem should have, that people are looking into this project. I hope that the team woking behind the ClickGem will not disappoint many people and investors because as I can see they are really trusting the ClickGem and so just like me.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 196
I look forward to launching the platform. I really like the site design and coins. I would like to see a working platform.

Yeah, a lot of us now are excited on the launching of this project and I am curious what will be the outcome of this project. I hope that whatever bugs occurs they can fix it immediately.
If to take into account the fact that developers does not answer in bitcointalk branch recently, it means that he works above elimination of the problems and bugs in the project, be sure.
But that doesn't make sense, if they have big numbers on their team then they can split the task, otherwise even if they create a smooth platform no one will be left to support it.

Also, I notice in their telegram chat group many are still requesting for airdrop and no other moderators are there to inform them or tell that its all finished.
ClickGem Dev team might be working on the priority tasks to implement the automatic token release software system, where everyone can at once submit their details and get the tokens at one go without waiting too long, this helps all participants not to wait.
Activity: 252
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I'm glad that the team continues the airdrop, but today I again could not get on the site!
He writes to me -Please check reCaptcha!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I look forward to launching the platform. I really like the site design and coins. I would like to see a working platform.

Yeah, a lot of us now are excited on the launching of this project and I am curious what will be the outcome of this project. I hope that whatever bugs occurs they can fix it immediately.
If to take into account the fact that developers does not answer in bitcointalk branch recently, it means that he works above elimination of the problems and bugs in the project, be sure.
But that doesn't make sense, if they have big numbers on their team then they can split the task, otherwise even if they create a smooth platform no one will be left to support it.

Also, I notice in their telegram chat group many are still requesting for airdrop and no other moderators are there to inform them or tell that its all finished.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
This is project is all about airdrop, no progress in term of developing anything that make any investor purchase their coins, having basic website and release some wallet doesn't make any different ! plus, this feature requires team that aim to reveal its identity ! we are talking on platform that deal with fiat.
well yeah, there is sort of innovation in the project but they have highlighted some features like faster transaction speed and low transaction fees which might help the project build it's audience.
As i know so far, CGM have quick transaction with low fee. Even this is new token, this is really what i have impression about this project. Especially about the team give a chance for us to test via airdrop.
Activity: 182
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Have their bugs are fixed? I really hope we can using this platform so smoothly. Well, i still waiting for their new features will be launch soon after solved all problems.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
The platform will be international, it will work in all countries, I hope, and I'm interested in where the masternode will be located, as the developer will solve this problem. Mastrodes will be on sale?
so true, this project will be successful in all countries because the platform becomes a solution for many people
but that doesn't mean the project team can relax, this will be a motivation to be able to achieve greater success
Exactly. The dev team should never stop in finding additional features that are new and unique for the people. They must have greater motivation and more effort inorder to reached the goals, which is to be the location of choice. I hoped they will be able to fullfill it in the future.

Definitely, because the competition in the market is not as easy as before. Also, attracting an investors to support the project has also becoming much hard. So, the team should be do more features in order for them to be recognized by some potential investors.
Exactly, the competition has grown significantly over the past few months and to stay relevant, the team must push its boundaries and start adding some catchy features and really work on marketing. They should introduce a referral program or something of that sort.
Yeah. Since there are other existing platforms which is the same with this. That is why there must be some novelty feature in this project. Hoping that the developer team can really make this happen.
There are similar projects but ClickGem is entirely unique as we can maintain one account for all the crypto currencies and currencies and we can securely make the payments.
CGM is a payment platform they just accept different payment for their ico i think they have a faster transaction speed and other features to help with more effective transaction
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
When windows wallet will be available to download, and is the linux wallet working good?
Linux is working great and also i think that they will soon release the windows wallet to. I think they should also concentrate on the IOS or Android version of their wallet because several users access their funds from their mobile and a mobile wallet always proves to be more comfortable.
Agree with you and I as well wait for starting point very much app for android, I do not possess iphone. At me plenty of any programs connected with cryptocurrency, various portfolio and not only, wallets to different coins and so on has been already installed. CGM would not become exception in my use.
Activity: 238
The platform will be international, it will work in all countries, I hope, and I'm interested in where the masternode will be located, as the developer will solve this problem. Mastrodes will be on sale?
so true, this project will be successful in all countries because the platform becomes a solution for many people
but that doesn't mean the project team can relax, this will be a motivation to be able to achieve greater success
Exactly. The dev team should never stop in finding additional features that are new and unique for the people. They must have greater motivation and more effort inorder to reached the goals, which is to be the location of choice. I hoped they will be able to fullfill it in the future.

Definitely, because the competition in the market is not as easy as before. Also, attracting an investors to support the project has also becoming much hard. So, the team should be do more features in order for them to be recognized by some potential investors.
Exactly, the competition has grown significantly over the past few months and to stay relevant, the team must push its boundaries and start adding some catchy features and really work on marketing. They should introduce a referral program or something of that sort.
Yeah. Since there are other existing platforms which is the same with this. That is why there must be some novelty feature in this project. Hoping that the developer team can really make this happen.
There are similar projects but ClickGem is entirely unique as we can maintain one account for all the crypto currencies and currencies and we can securely make the payments.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Pages:
Jump to: